[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are acting like you hate women all the time but honestly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1459318280913.jpg (173 KB, 999x1300) Image search: [Google]
1459318280913.jpg
173 KB, 999x1300
You are acting like you hate women all the time but honestly how many of your would jump at the chance if a girl told you she loves you? I literally chose to be alone for life, I wouldnt date a girl even if she 20/10 top model
>>
>>29631977
No girl worth being with in this world meets my standards, and I don't think I meet their standards either.
>>
>>29631977
I don't think I could ever really love anyone. I don't even love my own mother, and she's been nothing but good to me.
>>
girls dont love men...ever

only deluded beta males think women are capable of love
>>
I would wonder what her motive is since I don't have anything of value for her to take.
>>
>>29632010
jesus, please lull yourself
>>
File: 1454742492531.png (208 KB, 1900x436) Image search: [Google]
1454742492531.png
208 KB, 1900x436
Same here, I chose to be alone regardless, even in the extremely unlikely case that a beautiful woman would be interested in me.

I don't think I could sustain a relationship for more than a few weeks. I'm too self-centered (not in a selfish way, it's hard to explain) and can't possibly function well when I have to care for/about another person for more than a few hours.

I also wouldn't be comfortable with sharing my deepest thoughts and feelings with another human being, ever. I simply can't talk about my emotions with other people.

Therefore I'd also be incapable of true intimacy and I don't see the point in having a relationship if you're not going to be intimate with the other person.

I also don't like people who are very emotional or emotionally-driven, and most women are like that.

tl;dr: Pic related.
>>
>>29631977
>if a girl told you she loves you?
She didn't even when it was mutual.

Suffice to say I would still reject a woman if I didn't feel it could work. I might accept to go on a few dates with them out of politeness but then break up because I don't value myself properly.

I did try to pick myself up and confess to her once but I just can't. I hate children, she's also fat and a SJW now, marriage is not favorable.

I always liked video games more than people because they are hard to break the ice with when you're somewhat autistic.

I wouldn't jump at anyone now. Even if a girl was perfect for me. I would be too negative in relationship so no go for me.
>>
File: 1278292057069.gif (1 KB, 33x36) Image search: [Google]
1278292057069.gif
1 KB, 33x36
>>29631977
Yes, we hate women. The reason why is because NO WOMAN WOULD EVER SAY THAT.

If a 5/10 woman says she loves me, will be loyal to me, and will accept me for my faults, then THAT ELIMINATES THE PROBLEM and I would be happy forever.

you fucking dunce
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.