[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will the scene be like after I hang myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1446512084089.png (597 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1446512084089.png
597 KB, 680x680
How soon will it smell bad? I expect to be found within 6-8 hours. It'll be in a basement. How much space do they need to get me up the steps and out the side door? Or will they have to fit me through the main basement door?
>>
>>29631939
Does it matter?
Make sure you dont eat or drink much and go to the toilet as recent as possible otherwise you'll lose control of your digestive system leading to you shitting/pissing yourself in your last moments.

You'll probably be stiff as fuck and might even hit your head while trying to get you to fit through the doorway.
>>
>>29632031
This, the clean up crew will appreciate it.
leave some cookies for them.
>>
>>29632076
Add in a small note stuck to your trousers telling the clean up crew that your ass is not to be used as a very realistic fuck toy.
I've heard some people with necrophilia work just to do it
>>
>>29632076
If you actually left cookies or beer or something for them, do you think they would actually take it?
>>
>>29632118
noted, will now wear a Chasity belt when the time comes.

>>29632128
Probably, maybe if you leave a message for them that there's food in the fridge.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.