[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get neetbux? i just turned 18 and my parents want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: CPIPF3UWEAA5dyV.jpg (52 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
CPIPF3UWEAA5dyV.jpg
52 KB, 600x578
How do i get neetbux? i just turned 18 and my parents want to cut me off, they won't pay for my food now and I've been using my savings to buy ramen HELP Im too autistic to get a real job i live in canada

they're letting me keep my room but they wont pay for anything, im diagnosed with ADD but not autism, whats the quickest route to free money?
>>
>>29631878
Kill yourself duder
>>
>>29631983
second quickest route?
>>
>>29631878
well you should try applying for welfare in some social whatever service try searching it on internet
>>
>>29631878
Kill yourself boyo
>>
>>29631878
You probably need to get diagnosed with something first
>>
>>29631878

Get a job now. Don't be an autist and listen to 4chan neet memes. The sooner you get a job the easier life will be.
>>
>>29632005
all of this shit is in french fuck
>>29632029
>>29632014
wish i had the balls
>>29632029
how does one do this? im very socially awkward esp strangers and females, but ive had my doctor for years and he's a guy so im more or less comfortable around him
>>29632033
i cannot talk to females therefore i will never reproduce so i dont need a career to support a family, i want to collect cheques my whole life
>>
>>29632089
bro let me tell you.
im not on the neet life im on something better
dude go to some stupid collections office or office and get a shitty desk job. you dont talk to anyone and you just work at the computer. you may have to call people but shits easy because you're in a position of power over them which helps with the betaness.
grab an apartment by yourself, get a tv and a computer and a couch thats all you need bud.
get cats, i have two.
im fulfilled personally bc i make my own money but also society looks fondly on me for "making my way" by myself. girls dig it so if i stop being an autist for 45 minutes i can get laid too.

bruh dont try to collect neetbux or w/e the fuck. you can have a super easy life for barley more effort
>>
>>29632179
>as opposed to my own room with my gaming computer, heating, electricity water & internet provided for, no rent and ill i only have to pay for food and whatever else i want
>never have to work, browse 4chan, learn japanese, vidya etc.
>never have to go outside except for groceries
>>
ive been basically retired since the age of 22 i get a pension from the government and just sit around playing vidya all day long and literally have enough money to buy anything and everything i could ever want, with 100k saved in the bank

best suggestion i can say is , you have to be smart, motivated, and be able to step up and get shit done

but from your posts you sound like a lazy fat piece of shit that cant amount to anything, so youll never get on my level

my life is basically god tier, and its fucking amazing
>>
File: 1425478935752-0.jpg (166 KB, 1012x1000) Image search: [Google]
1425478935752-0.jpg
166 KB, 1012x1000
>>29632033
>wageslaving in a suffocating environment full of normies
vs
>doing fun stuff and getting free money
Gee, what would an intelligent person choose in this situation? Being bitter about your thrown away life and disregarding /r9k/s helpful advice as "memes" helps no one.
>>
>>29632231
why learn japanese if you don't plan on leaving canada ? watching some fucking gay ass naruto ?
>>
>>29632290
>actually doing something with your life in a healthy social environment
vs
>doing the same shut-in shit day in and day out while being given enough pity money to afford tendies and the newest steam sale, knowing every morning that this is the furthest your life will go and that in 5 years you'll be in the exact same position just with 30 more pounds packed on, a little less hair, and an impressive collection of pepes

yeah nice
>>
>>29632258
So are you going to tell us what you did and how you did it or are you going to continue being as vague as possible
>>
>>29631878
Sell your ADD medication
Origami Comet
>>
File: 61wHP3G.jpg (276 KB, 1754x1240) Image search: [Google]
61wHP3G.jpg
276 KB, 1754x1240
>>29632588
>implying the "healthy social environment" defined by normies is actually a good and healthy thing

also

>doing the same shut-in shit day in and day out
>implying this is not what wageslavery is

kys normie converter
>>
>>29632779
>in a busy social space when you can't help but make personal connections and are encouraged to make progress in life
vs
>alone in your mom's basement awake until 5am

I'm not complaining though. If you guys remove yourself from society it's just more girls and job opportunities for me.
>>
>>29632812
>>in a busy social space when you can't help but make personal connections and are encouraged to make progress in life

Do you really believe that this is what work is?
>>
>>29632825
Not every job means standing bagging groceries for 10 hours straight
>>
>>29631878
Move out of the house and apply for unemployment welfare
>>
File: UrPbLyG.jpg (47 KB, 479x555) Image search: [Google]
UrPbLyG.jpg
47 KB, 479x555
>>29632812
>a busy social space where dudebros breathe in your neck for not giving a shit about "le parties xD" and where you are constantly being pressured about making progress towards a direction you don't even know whether or not you want to go to because the busy skinners box gives you no time to think
vs
>alone, doing stuff for self improvement the way you want, if you want.

What are you trying to prove here? That your superiors showing you the path to walk is a better thing than deciding for yourself?
>>
>>29632845
Ok, lets just assume, you have a great awesome job (which you don't).

Would you rather get up at 7am every day to force shit, force feed, force dress, stay in traffic for 30 mins and be at your work place at 9am? Or would you rather sleep until whenever the fuck you want?

Now, would you rather do your job from 9am to 5:30 (don't forget that mandatory unpaid lunch!), traffic 30 mins, get home at 6pm and then live your "fulfilling" life which consists or fapping, shiposting and watching tv maybe exercise or even practice a skil until 11pm
Or would you rather do whatever the fuck you want and practice, read, shitpost for as much as you want?
>>
>>29632845
Those jobs are reserved for the Chads and the boomers t. chemist flipping burgers
>>
>>29632917
What if I told you there were jobs that didn't require waking up at 7am to work a 10 hour day?

bartender here
>>
>>29632845
I'm 35, worked from 16-32 and I've made a grand total of 1 work connection who I lost tears ago. Not a single co-worker encouraged me or gave a single fuck
>>
>>29632933
What if I told you there is a way to get free money without drying glasses and watching Chads get drunk all day everyday?

neetbux
>>
>>29632933
First things first, I described the typical 8 hour day, 40h week which is the norm in the western world.

Second, it still ends up the same if you have to work as a bartender from 8pm to 4am.

I'm sorry for you that you have such a degenerate job like being a bartender, it must be awful having to force drink normies, take their normie shit and look like you care and enjoy the time.
>>
>>29631878
Easy. Sell drugs.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.