[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather have: >a 10/10 gf who is really bad at sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1465249649161.jpg (102 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
1465249649161.jpg
102 KB, 820x820
Would you rather have:

>a 10/10 gf who is really bad at sex and scrapes her teeth on your dick

or

>a 5/10 gf who is really good at sex
>>
10/10 gf. Sex isn't everything, I can find workarounds to make sex pleasurable for me and get her to stop giving me blowjobs or another solution. Stupid question op.
>>
>>29631855
Is the 10 bad because she's a virgin? If so, I pick her. If she's not a virgin, then I pick no one. The 5 is clearly not a virgin.
>>
5/10 easy peasy question
>>
>>29631855
The 10/10 because I don't want to have sex but I want people to post our pictures on r9k and say I must have a giant dick or I am a millionaire.
>>
How can women be bad at sex? just curious. I mean, when you fuck a women the man is really doing all the work and wants to do the fucking. As long as her pussy is facing you all you have to do is put your dick in and pound away.
>>
>>29631855
10/10. I'd just lick her feet and have her sit on my face.
>>
>>29631903
>How can women be bad at sex

Starfishing, moving in ways to throw you off, always wanting to control your stroke depth and speed, treating the cum like acid. I'm sure more experienced failed normies have other experiences
>>
File: image.png (75 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75 KB, 499x499
Here is another problem... What would you rather...

Suck a dudes dick for 1 min or tongue kiss for 10 mins neither choice results you getting fucked in the ass for the rest of your life... I pick the 10 min mainly because it will not be as scaring and it will heal over time
>>
>>29631855
Everybody inevitably becomes ugly with age. No one can avoid it forever, so it's a silly thing to obsess over. Might as well pick the one with skills even if she's average.
>>
10/10 easy
Never even got this bad at sex meme
>>
>>29631942
Straight up dude or cute trap?
>>
Leaning towards the 5/10, can someone post some 5/10's so I'll decide?
>>
>>29631935
Exactly this.

The 5/10 easily. I can cheat on her if I want variety, but a girl who knows how to fuck is something rare.
>>
>>29631870
redpilled and correct
This is a really fucking stupid OP.
>>
>>29632038
Does redpilled mean you have the attitude and opinions of a 13 year old?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.