[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people say you should just ask your partner if they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: download8.jpg (68 KB, 485x341) Image search: [Google]
download8.jpg
68 KB, 485x341
Why do people say you should just ask your partner if they're cheating?
I see this a lot now, if someone wants to go through their wife or husbands phone people will say that they should just ask instead.

Isn't that silly though? If someone is cheating, asking them will just let them know you're suspicious and it's not like they'll tell you the truth. Then after they find out you're suspicious they either cover their traces better or lay off for a little while and you're in a worse position than you started.

I'm just trying to figure out the reasoning behind why someone would think that asking about something like this makes any sense.
>>
>>29631850
>go through phone
>ask them anyway just to see if they'll admit it
>if they do maybe you can work things out, if not they're a liar and your relationship is fucked
>>
That's just feminists and faggots protecting the slut imperative.
>>
>>29632034
Nah, if they cheat, it's over. Them admitting it doesn't make it any better at all. If you stay with a cheater, you're literally a cuck.
>>
>>29632126
Really depends on the reasons why they did it, the classic "we were on a break" example comes to mind
>>
>>29632034
Yeah no
You're not going to work things out with a cheater unless you have no self respect
>>
>>29632034
>work things out
>with a cheater
K E K
U
C
K
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.