[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there, this could be of some help to you all... read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 211x239
Hey there, this could be of some help to you all... read it all the way through and your life will not feel as horrible, ahhhh the power of literature :)
http://www.colorado.edu/studentgroups/shortfiction/RidiculousMan.pdf
>>
>>29631626
already read it

and yes, I am the ridiculous man
>>
I read it a while ago but how does it apply to r9k?
>>
Well that was nice. But what if you fail to become preacher and remain wicked instead no matter how hard you try?
>>
>>29631711
You are A man
>>29632500
By preacher he means the desire of all humans to voice and express their emotions. It isn't a guide or how to it's simply exploring ideas and human nature.

>>29631997
Most on here seem to be alienated in some form, this, I thought, could help some.
>>
>>29632595

>By preacher he means the desire of all humans to voice and express their emotions.

I thought it was more about not being self-absorbed dick, and do good for the sake of good, instead trying to do good, because bad things make you feel sad.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.