[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Fondled her breast and even inserted my dick from behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-01.jpg (25 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-01.jpg
25 KB, 400x388
> Fondled her breast and even inserted my dick from behind before I woke up

Life can be good sometimes.
>>
File: 1427493391967.gif (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1427493391967.gif
25 KB, 320x320
>>29631471
>shoved my face into her pussy and had her hug my head with her tanned thighs before i woke up

i love sleeping
>>
>tfw no sexy dreams

All I ever dream of is helping injured cats and dogs, and those dreams can be very depressing.
>>
Whenever I touch a breast in my dream I can't really feel it. Is this because my brain doesn't actually know what it feels like?
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1024x904
>have same dream every night
>take qt 35 yo women out to dinner
>she treats me kind of like a child because I'm younger than her
>finish dinner and get in the car
>act Chad as fuck and start making out with her
>slip my hand under her bra and fondle her smallish breasts
>get in the back and start to undress her
>sink my nose in her pussy allowing the aroma to enter my nostrils
>undo my pants un-sheathing my dicker
>arrange her body to my liking
>run my dick on the surface of her vag getting it dripping moist
>insert it in for the first time in my life plunging it all the way to my pelvis bone
>cum after one stroke
>get mad and wake up
>mfw
>>
File: 1440959885017.webm (101 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1440959885017.webm
101 KB, 150x150
>he had dream sex
Fuck off normie
>>
>>29631589
I don't know what it feels like either, but I remember feeling something. It felt prrtty good man.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.