[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
good looking yet still turn out an incel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1467210219694.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1467210219694.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>have above average looks
>female classmates called you "cute", "handsome", etc quite a few times when you were a teen
>had some chances to have a gf during high school but didn't get the hints at the time plus was too much of a pussy
>still end up as a 24 year old KV (and probably a future wizard) thanks to my shitty autist personality and diagnosed social anxiety

I'm living proof that personality/status > looks

Genetics blessed me with good facial looks and a decent height and I still managed to fail at life. At least you ugly robots have an excuse.
>>
I have yet to see a person here who calls himself attractive turn out to be actually ly attractive. You are simply overestimating your looks
>>
>>29631330
I agree. I see ugly cunts with girlfriends all the time. Sometimes I just think some people's standards here are impossible. No one is that good.
>>
>>29631349
This

>>29631330
Post pics now
>>
>>29631330
they just made fun of you m8
>>
>>29631330
This. I lived to see my literal orc-of-a-person best friend get laid in high school only cause he was a metalhead chad and hanged around bars and shit with other metalhead chads and stacy's while everytime a girl called me cute in school i went fully autism
>>
I know your pain OP
tfw wasted potential
>>
>>29631349
Living in denial. There are quite a few good-looking robots who could have had sex and gfs but haven't because they sperg out whenever it matters.

I should know. I was like that. I finally lost my virginity at 26 when I decided I need to man up, stop being such a sperg, and actually actively seek out girls.
>>
>>29631349
>>29631368
I said I was above average (as in a 7.5/10 in my best days), not Brad Pitt.

Forgot to mention I also had dozens of female strangers complimenting my looks in my myspace profile back in the day.

This was like 8 years though. Nowadays I probably couldn't pull any of this off due to my balding and acne scars.

>>
>>29631547
>This was like 8 years though. Nowadays I probably couldn't pull any of this off due to my balding and acne scars.
>have above average looks

???
>>
>>29631578
I meant to say 8 years ago (I was 16 when this happened).
>>
>serve qt girl today at work (Subway, so interaction for a good 2 mins)
>smiling at each other, she giggles and blushes non-stop, literally looks like she is aroused downstairs while serving
>get to register and simply take money and say goodbye

I am also called handsome by a lot of people, and get the old 'if i was single I would' treatment; but desu I think I have some sort of inhibitor when it comes to forming any meaningful relationships.

Inside I wish I asked for her number or even just straight-up asked for a date, but externally I must come off as completely oblivious.

>>29631349
As OP said, we don't think of ourselves that way, we have just been told that.
I have thought for a long time that any girl deserves a chad over me for looks.
>>
File: hdsgsdr.jpg (29 KB, 405x513) Image search: [Google]
hdsgsdr.jpg
29 KB, 405x513
>>29631547
>>29631578
also, balding was a silly exaggeration, I simply have a bit of receding hairline like dude in pic related.

I think I can still pull an 7/10 if I put a bit of effort, even if I'm no longer in my prime
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.