[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be atheist >want to believe in reincarnation i just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>be atheist
>want to believe in reincarnation

i just want to live another life. do things i haven't done in past.

just thinking about endless void and emptiness after i die scare the shit out of me.

what about u guys? u want another life or end the suffering altogether?
>>
It's going to be like before you were born. You're not going to be floating in a void going "ah shit well this sucks", you're going to be like
>>
>>29630550
Why are you so convinced you will not exist again?
You didnt exist before and a series of events lead to existing now, what makes you so special that this could never ever occur again?
>>
Many notable atheist have argued for reincarnation anon.

Google it up anon
>>
Since I could remember, I would always have this same reoccurring dream.

>It's late, probably around 2AM
>cold as shit and raining
>really fucking dark outside, can barely see a couple of feet in front of me
>apparently I'm some sort of cop
>hear what sound like whistles going off in the distance
>hear sounds of foot steps hitting water
>the sound is nearing
>next thing I know I'm on the floor
>I cant move at all
>feel something warm surrounding me, see blood in front of me

And then I wake up, the strange thing too is it always feels so vivid and the dream never changes, it's always the same series of events.
>>
>>29630693
maybe reincarnation of the kind that there is some probability that a being with the same configuration of atoms, dna and everything is born somewhere else in the universe, but I don't think it would be the same mind or "consciousness" would somehow transfer

>>29630550
it would be good, but without karma. concept of karma is one fucked up thing. a person who is handicapped in this life must have obviously done something bad in the past life. it is horrible that many religious fucks think that would be a good thing.
>>
>>29630550
you're not the only one bro I constanly hope/wish that reincarnation exists I find myself extremely jeleous at religious people for being able to believe in something higher than them and an afterlife as well
>>
>>29630550
>i just want to live another life.
Suppose reincarnation is true.
Why do you think you'd be human again?

This is the problem with most people in western civilization, they see reincarnation as a perk while every single religion that employs it (e.g. buddhism and hinduism) sees it as something to get out of.
>>
File: 1367041064886.png (2 MB, 1328x960) Image search: [Google]
1367041064886.png
2 MB, 1328x960
If you could be reincarnated as a boy or girl, which would you chose? Hardmode that no matter what you pick, you'll be reincarnated into a 3rd world country.
>>
>>29630818
>jealous of being able to delude themselves into being irrational maggots
I like the concept as a possiblity, but I'd rather keep my sanity and IQ (inb4fedora meme fuck you)
>>
>>29630623
good post
i have to add something else because of the spam filter
the adventures of jimmy versus the space niggers
>>
>>29630740
how old are you?
very original comment.
>>
>>29630844
i'm already in 3rd world country(thailand) it's not that bad. i pick boy.
>>
>>29630550
>want to believe in reincarnation
Fucking why?
It is one of the most absolutely terrifying religious concepts outside of complete hell. The vast majority of your conscious lives are going to be spent suffering as a wild animal and even if you are lucky enough to be reincarnated as a human, you're most likely going to live a much shittier life than you do now, full of disease and pain and suffering in some third world shithole or in a primitive time, most likely both.

Shit sounds awful, I'll gladly take the void over this shit.
>>
>>29630818
>I find myself extremely jeleous at religious people for being able to believe in something higher than them and an afterlife

I actually feel pity for them. Some live their whole lives terrified that their god might not accept them. Why would you take solace in a belief that sets some if not most people destined to eternal punishment? How could a finite life justify someone's fate in eternity?
>>
>normie mentions that dying is like before you were born

WRONG YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT

YOU NEVER GET TO DO ANYTHING AGAIN

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HUMANITY, TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY

POSTING THIS IS FREAKING ME THE FUCK OUT SO I'M GOING TO STOP LISTING THINGS IM SO SCARED
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>29630868
Real men have class
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.