[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to sneak into another country? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: forest.jpg (213 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
forest.jpg
213 KB, 1024x768
What's the best way to sneak into another country? How do I find locations where the border isn't protected?

>boring failed life in europe
>only 2 weeks left till I'm evicted
>no money even for a plane ticket
>want to an hero
>decide to just take a raft onto the sea and go live inawoods in another country like america
>no clue where to begin
>no clue how to survive with nothing

Please help.
>>
>crossing the Atlantic
>with a raft

Are you serious
>>
>>29630386
>not understanding metaphors
>>
>see that picture
>masochist starts playing in my head
Well thanks for that.
>>
bumping for tips on not being an hero
>>
bumping for tips on not being an hero 2
>>
Sneak into chernobyl, it will be a fun 3 minutes before death
>>
>>29633259
That's not how fast you die you fucking idiots.
>>
There's no real way we can help you with so little information about where you're coming from and where you're headed.
>>
File: OC-r9k-PepeSmugViet1c.jpg (138 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
OC-r9k-PepeSmugViet1c.jpg
138 KB, 500x500
>>29630306
Yooooo that's the same pic I used for my OC Pepe ayy lmao
>>
I am working on getting to Namek, traveling through the K5162 cluster now.
>>
>>29630306
America is a shit tier country to be poor in. Fucking stay in europe
>>
>>29633618
Mid 20s male in western europe probably headed to the US. I don't know what else you want to know. Can't give the specific country.

>>29633814
Cool, maybe it's a sign.

>>29634415
Teach me how to power up.

>>29634449
This country is boring and I hate the language. I also think america has plenty of large forests/woods I can live in. At worst I'll go to alaska where no one lives and survive there off bear meat (just kidding unless it's doable).
>>
never gonna let this thread die until i get my info

re
>>
>>29634918
>I hate the language.
That's a shitty reason to want to leave/die. Unless you're Belgian.
>>
>>29635474
That's not my reason to leave, but it's a small part of why this is so intolerable. I've been mentally living outside of this country my whole life. I never cared for the movies, language, culture, music, or people. I literally feel like an American despite never even having been there. I would rather be homeless in New York than live this shit life. I've got nothing going for me anymore, but I don't even want to die in this shitty excuse for a country.
>>
>>29630306
If you want to cross borders in Europe, just paint yourself brown and call yourself a refugee.
>>
>>29635611
I WANT TO GO TO THE US AND A
>>
If you can't afford a plane there's not much of anything you can do. using the bering strait will send you through a closed military zone set up be russia, heading britanways will end you up in a fucking ocean, boatrides be expensive. guess you could stowaway if you knew how. in general there isn't much cost that isn't ungaurded, canada is a bit more lax with it's costgaurd but the cold will fucking kill you. also, sence you're a europe person, I'm going to assume you have no actual experience with northern winters and I will tell you, you don't want to spend them in the fucking woods. however, if you do get to mid america, reconsider your life choices because fuck middle america.
I have no experience with this so why would you even be reading this?
>>
>>29630386
WE WUZ KINGS did it. Why else do you think are there pyramids in south america
>>
>>29636266
Thanks anyway mang, you're the first one to give me real info anyway. I didn't even know borders were that well-controlled. I mean isn't there like worth 10-15000 miles of border? How can they control every single point? Damn.

>>29636317
I have an Egyptian acquaintance, do you think he knows?

Seriously though, they probably had experience and weren't complete lards. How did they do it?
>>
>>29635569
>I've been mentally living outside of this country my whole life.
Same here OP. Shit sucks.
>>
>>29636475
Its not about getting past country security, that can be done and is done all the time, but it's easier with money. If you're trying to cross thousands of miles with no money on your own two feet, you bet your ass the issue first becomes how are you going to eat, and drink water, when you're headed for the most isolated place of a border most likely in the middle of an environment where getting sick or breaking an arm or a leg is a death sentence?
>>
>>29630306
Northern California is the place to be. Lots and lots of forest to get lost in, it never gets too hot but it rains an insane amount so you'll have to find a way of staying dry. However there's a heavy weed culture up there as well so you can probably grow some of your plants to entertain yourself.
>>
What country are you in my man
>>
>>29637229
Can't tell ya, but western europe.
>>
OP there is no reason at all to be wanting to go to the USA when you have no money. I would drastically reconsider your fantasy. Those that can survive in the woods as homeless poor either have some survival skills or are in groups of vagrant poor, the former who will not want to have you around the second you will not want to be around. Plus the second the cops find a penniless vagrant with a foreign passport you will be kicked out after a lengthy stay in an immigration detention center.

Not to mention you have no solid plan of crossing the Atlantic.

There are a TON of cool places in Europe including totally abandoned castles and stretches of wilderness that would be far more interesting, easier to get to, an forgiving to live at for a while. But that would mean you could actually get up off your ass and do something instead of sitting around feeding a delusion.
>>
>>29637488
>fantasy
You can call it that, but my life is empty and not worth living like this. If wanting to change it drastically is a fantasy, then so be it.

>Those that can survive in the woods as homeless poor either have some survival skills
How long would it take to learn enough to at least survive? Things from hunting to purifying water to growing fruits and vegetables, if that's even a thing.

>Not to mention you have no solid plan of crossing the Atlantic.
Hypothetically, how would one even begin making a plan for such a thing?

>There are a TON of cool places in Europe including totally abandoned castles and stretches of wilderness that would be far more interesting, easier to get to, an forgiving to live at for a while.
Could you elaborate? What countries and what kinds of places can you stay in? There are, for instances, places that are relatively dangerous compared to others, although the most dangerous forests are probably in africa with malaria and panthers and shit.
>>
>>29638410
Just fucking go shoot Russians in the Ukraine and marry a sexy eastern European woman ffs
>>
>>29630306
I will help OP if you is legit.
what I would do,
>make your way to a port the bigger the better
>go in to local pubs waiting for people who work on the huge cargo ships
>If you are able keep some spaghetti in your pocket ask about employment or ask if you can work until they reach the next port.
> like a 70% chance they will say yeah
>start a new life on a different country
>>
>>29638410
If you want to function in wilderness you need to either have money saved up for necessities you can't get yourself or know somebody to barter with.
I mean for example you can make a stone tomahawk/axe for wood and skinning but things will be much easier with bunch of properly maintained steel tools.
Same with salt/flour etc.
With no experience and no equipment you'll likely die in a couple of weeks or run back to cities.
Living off the land in europe is much tougher than in america because 'virgin' forests with unregulated animal populace and scarce pop are rather rare unless you're literally in the alps/mountains away from tourist spots.

all in all it's just pipedream of a desperate robot
>>
>>29638962
>I mean for example you can make a stone tomahawk/axe for wood and skinning but things will be much easier with bunch of properly maintained steel tools.
>Same with salt/flour etc.
Good point. That would mean that I still need some income, even if it's a hundred bucks per month. Or I have to save up like 20k, which means getting a wageslave job for 2 years and spending the absolute minimum. That sucks but I can manage.

>With no experience and no equipment you'll likely die in a couple of weeks or run back to cities.
So how long will I have to learn the basic stuff just to be able to survive? Say I learn how to kill animals and get water and shit, then I can bring some books and keep learning about survival to make things easier, no?

>pop
What's that?

>all in all it's just pipedream of a desperate robot
What can I say. I remember that image about just doing whatever I want if I want to an hero anyway, and I believe in that advice. This life is so unfulfilling, what is even the point? At least I'd be forced to do something that will get my adrenaline running. I can't fucking describe how depressingly uneventful yet stressful my existence is. I got no clue what else someone in my position would do.
>>
Read up on gardening and shit, sneak into one of the countless abandoned villages/cities/towns in the Chernobyl exclusion zone and just live off the grid.

Rent free housing as long as you don't mind a bit of background radiation. In most areas it's hardly a problem and has little to absolutely no adverse side effects.
>>
>>29639567
To get experience start off by going camping/fishing/hiking/hunting/firstaidimprov. cooking/DIY construction for the weekends while working, theoretical knowledge does practically nothing for you. Or just literally go to a survival 101 class.
It's always good to know the terrain and the fauna+flora of the place you want to live in.

pop = population, what I meant though was forests that aren't part of cutting zones/hunting grounds/tourist paths/mushroom hotspots etc.

Living off the land means there are no weekends and holidays, everyday is a workday, even if it's pouring outside or blizzard you still gotta do something.
If you don't have first aid knowledge+kit/radio then any serious injury or illness is practically certain death.
Guns are very good to have, but don't rely on them, use them as last resort.
Maintenance of your clothes and tools is extremely important since replacements aren't easy unless you live close to town.
You'll often be bored if you rely on books and modern inventions for entertainment
>>
>>29639927
>To get experience start off by going camping/fishing/hiking/hunting/firstaidimprov. cooking/DIY construction for the weekends while working, theoretical knowledge does practically nothing for you. Or just literally go to a survival 101 class.
Sounds like I'll still need at least a year or two training before I can remotely attempt something this crazy. Oh well.

>pop = population, what I meant though was forests that aren't part of cutting zones/hunting grounds/tourist paths/mushroom hotspots etc.
I see, but if forests/woods are really big, how big are the chances that those kinds of people are gonna visit all places? Aren't there gonna be designated cutting zones, hunting grounds, etc?

>Living off the land means there are no weekends and holidays, everyday is a workday, even if it's pouring outside or blizzard you still gotta do something.
I figured as much, but at least it would feel like I'm actually doing something.

>Guns are very good to have, but don't rely on them, use them as last resort.
Like I said, Europe. It's not like I can walk into a gun store and just buy a couple.

>Maintenance of your clothes and tools is extremely important since replacements aren't easy unless you live close to town.
I was planning (well, fantasizing) on staying semi-close to a town (no more than a few dozen km) just in case something broke or I got sick, but I'm not sure how realistic that is.

>You'll often be bored if you rely on books and modern inventions for entertainment
I can still bring books with me to learn useful, low-budget shit like sewing (if my clothes tear) and cooking. Otherwise I'll just meditate and fish/hunt more for fun.

Anyway thanks for all the advice. It's a harsh reality check but a necessary one I suppose. I'm off to sleep, so I suspect this thread will be dead in the morning. Thanks again.
>>
>>29630306
You probably can't even afford the plane ticket but obviously you could just come in as a tourist and don't leave. There's no way you're going to be able to do this without cash, but don't worry there's an infrastructure for undocumented labor. There are ways to obtain fraudulent identification information that will allow you access to credit as well. You can live off of borrowed money this way for a while.

I won't tell you how to do this because I don't want to get v&.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.