[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men should stop being nice to women and treating them like our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
Men should stop being nice to women and treating them like our equals. Women deep down love bad boys and hate nice men. Why should we reward them for this disrespect against us?

I didn't choose to be shy, I didn't choose to be unassertive and a decent human being, yet women use and abuse me for it. I don't get my sexual needs met and they loathe me for existing.

If you are like me and feel this way please stop treating women as human beings. They are foul creatures who don't understand anything but just want to use you. They are the epitome of selfish greed mixed with an attractiveness for evil.
>>
Nigga now you learnin
Just go look up sandman on youtube and your ascension can begin.
>>
>he has social contact with grils
you gotta step it up
>>
>>29630329
i don't, i see women online and how they behave and they reveal their true nature often

the actress from game of thrones who seems beautiful and sweet says she enjoyed her rape scene secretly

50 shades of grey is the biggest selling erotic novel for women and its based on objectifying a man for his money and then having him fake rape her

women openly talk proudly of being gold diggers and using men for their money

women secretly love serial killers and send them loads of mail

women initiate most divorces and break ups because the man was "too nice"

women bitch and moan about equality yet expect all the tradition standards to still apply to men

women nearly all love being dominated by a man and will admit this online

women are extremely manipulative and fake personalities or emotions all the time to get their way

they are extremely materialistic and dont have an appreciation for things for their own sake, it always has to be about her
>>
You're probably not a decent human being, is the thing.

But yea, girls are generally very stupid when it comes to mate selection. Don't hate them for it; that's also stupid, and will just cut you off from recognizing good women, because you'll be too obsessed with your own insecurities.

Focus on yourself. Own your life and become successful. That's first. Finding a good woman is second, and is much easier once you've taken care of yourself.
>>
>>29630388
If successful men started selecting based on virtuous qualities in women, they would all seek to become virtuous. In a societal-collective sense, women still follow men's lead. That's the natural order. And even with 5 generations of social engineering, the Illuminati haven't really changed that order yet.
>>
>>29630307
Sandman has some good videos, but lately he just seems...angry.
>>
>>29630371
>i see women online
normie

>game of thrones
pleb

>50 shades of grey
ultrapleb

stopped reading there, get some taste chad
>>
>>29630292
women just want manly man. not some gay ass nigga pussies.
>>
>>29630292
>I believe in gender equality
>so I tore up my women's scholarship
>and signed a draft card
said no woman ever
>>
>Shy and unassertive /= decent human being. Why would a girl want someone who can't stand up for themselves or take charge to get what he wants. You see these as bad boy traits, they just see it as being a normal man traits. So they don't even see you as a man, let alone a potential mate.

What my Chad brother told me the other day. I hate to admit it but at lest in my case it's true.
>>
>>29630479

This is 100% truth. Robots notoriously mistake normal male traits as negatives but nobody of any worth sees it that way or values robot tier traits.
>>
>>29630479
>my chad brother
I swear you faggots change the definition to suit you. He's just your brother. He's not a "chad" simply because he knows how to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>29630292
>t. bitter virgin

Oregon
>>
>>29631357
No he's a Chad the running joke in my house is we are Danny devito and Arnold in the movie twins. He got all the good stuff and I got all the bad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.