[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should i do now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Basiclly exiled myself from everyone i enjoyed talking to last night. Ive felt dead since. Its to late to go back to the way it used to be and i guess im to stuborn to do it. What should i do?
>>
>>29630144
Post a picture of your dick
>>
>>29630151
Give me a good reason to.
>>
>>29630196
I don't really know I'm just bored here an want to see a nice dick I can't give more reason than that, also I have done what you have done myself and I got over it mostly, sometimes I randomly have those friends appear in my dreams which is weird but I don't really miss them terribly
>>
Guess i should of posted this on /adv/ idk why i assumed robos would give a fuck.
>>
>>29630144
>last night
lol try 8 years

get back to it you overly dramatic babby. you sound like you have a lot of opportunities compared to people here
>>
>>29630209
Im to lazy to get out of bed. Also i dont even feel like moving i just want to lay here and die
>>
>>29630216
I was alone for years and met a group of people i could relate to online. Its all over now though.
>>
>>29630221
>>29630230
Well you came here to ask for advice and its a simple answer think right now how you will feel a few days/weeks/months/years etc from now without having that group and ask yourself if you would feel terrible if the answer is yes then swallow your pride and apologize if the answer is you wouldn't really care (as it was when I had a similar situation) then get over it and move on, also post penis
>>
Guess ill live in sorrow for now then i cant make ammends for anything. Guess ill go listen to depressing ass music. I did that all night anyway.
>>
>>29630287
Is it that you can't or that you don't want to? I am assuming this is the sort of thing where you said some stupid shit and now you say you "can't" apologize when what you mean is it would just be awkward as fuck and very difficult for you to do or do you mean you actually did something unforgivable in which case why even ask for help anyway
>>
>>29630312
I didnt say anything. I had a bad day got mad aka someone was talking crap so i left myself.I was starting to feel like they hated me so why would i stick around anyway. But thats mental disorder life.
>>
>>29630339
>got mad aka someone was talking crap so i left myself.I was
Thats pretty much exactly what I did some cunts I was friends with (since 4th grade) mostly just started talking shit to me so I ghosted them and haven't really cared that much about it since, if they really were cunts then you shouldn't care/care for long but you have to ask yourself whether or not you overreacted. and post penis
>>
>>29630357
My biggest problem is i was used to being alone. Then i got into that group and was happy i found others. But it started with one hating me then another. Then i started feeling like they all hated me but didnt want to say it. Idk i havent been this depressed in along time. I wouldnt ask robos for advice otherwise. I was pretty close to doing somthing quite uhhh selfish to myself last night but i worked through that atleast.
>>
Also you really want to see my dick huh? I wont post it. Sry
>>
>>29630385
It is hard with groups like that because loosing a couple of people usually means losing them all, I guess if its an online thing you can remain friends with some of them and ignore the others but if it is irl then you may have to just find a new group to go to also suicide isn't selfish family and also post penis
>>
File: 54325452453.jpg (124 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
54325452453.jpg
124 KB, 633x758
>>29630414
fuCk

extremely original comment
>>
>>29630418
I am only in a position to talk to one of them that i added to my list. They seem very distant towards me now. Idk. I really liked that person to which is probably why im being such a bitch about this.
>>
Guess i was just an idiot to get so attached.
>>
File: diejobu.jpg (62 KB, 1234x1328) Image search: [Google]
diejobu.jpg
62 KB, 1234x1328
OP, I did the same 2 weeks ago. I feel like people start to dislike me after a while, so leaving them is easier. You will get over it, even if you liked some of them.
>>
>>29630487
Hopefully. This may be the most depressed i have ever been. And if i could go back it time i wouldnt of left like i did. But my pride wont let me go back now.
>>
>>29630538
Oh, you got attached to them, then that is completely different. If you seriously feel bad now and they improved your life, even if it was just a little bit, you should excuse yourself, maybe you won't get an oppurtunity like that again.
>>
>>29630620
Its to late. Hell ill probably be a laughing stock if i go backnow. It was more of an attachment to oneor2 specific people i dont give a fuck about the rest
>>
Mad world on repeat until i decide to do somthing other then stare at my ceiling i guess
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.