[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LUCID DREAMS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
424 KB, 1920x1080
I think it's a perfect hobby or project for robots like us. We have the time to do it, and it could help us for social experimentation.
We dream of a situation, and watch how people react. Then we can learn how to speak in public, ask a girl out, that kind of stuff.

Write a dream journal, share your experiences if you had lucid dreams. Help other robots.

>be me
>dream for the first part of the night
>wake up
>chill for 30min
>dream
>reality test
>imlucid.jpg
>wake up
>first lucidity in a week
>it's really a thing
>>
Anon
Lucid dreams are not a stimulation of reality
They are limited by your own understand ,your own views ,your own robotness
For you method to work ,there needs to be a hidden normie side in the lucid dreamer for it to work
It's useless for a true robot bruh
Worth the try though
>>
Had my first legit lucid dream two nights ago. The colors were so vivid and everything was shiny. It was great
>>
>>29630074
You don't have to be a normie to know how people react.

>For you method to work ,there needs to be a hidden normie side in the lucid dreamer for it to work
Of course not, robots like us are oversensitive, on the contrary it's better. It's like "Social skills, the hard way". Trust me
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.