[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I saved $100k AUD and got a $300k home loan and bought a house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: wagecucks.png (286 KB, 425x291) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks.png
286 KB, 425x291
So I saved $100k AUD and got a $300k home loan and bought a house my weekly repayments are just under $400 but the cucks I rent the rooms too pay me $450 a week all together. Do these slaves realize they are effectively buying me a house or what. This should be illegal LMAO.

Pic related
>>
>>29629721
you're also having to share your house but it's a good deal for you are you charging them full price on their rent make sure you are too get more neet bucks
>>
>>29630148
>>29629721
also are you sure you're going to be able to get them to move out once you payed off the house if you pay it off and they refuse to leave raise the rent to a ridiculous price to get them to leave just make sure your contract with them allows that
>>
>>29629721
>$450 a week
>for a room
wot ? how cheap is the aud compared to the usd
>>
>>29630148
>>29630168
I have a contract that allows me to evict them with 1 month notice as thats the legal minimum notice

>>29630177
No they pay all up together $450 a week so $150 each a week
>>
>>29630238
is that the current price in your area that's pretty cheap
>>
>>29630253
Ya that's about the average price for my area. I have another room I could rent out but thats the room I keep my arowana tank in
>>
>>29629721
that sounds great

do you know these people? what if they turn out to be serial killers
>>
>>29629721
This is how basic real estate investing has always worked and, on a broader range, entrepreneuship has always worked. You take the risk and make the step and people unwilling to do so pay you extra for it. Nothing immoral about it.
>>
>>29630316
They are all people I have known for a long time. Most of them are around my age 23 and being slaves full time so I only see them every now and then

>>29630352
just feels /naughty/
>>
File: 1342034414221.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1342034414221.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>29630356
>They are all people I have known for a long time. Most of them are around my age 23
oh ok so youre one of these 'normans'

shoo shoo please go
>>
>>29630316
Another advantage is I have a few exotic fish that are rather expensive here in Australia and always having someone at home means I don't have to worry about being robbed
>>
>>29630297
>arowana
that's a cool fish anon
maybe if there was a way to only get a fish lover but make sure that the rules are to never touch the tank or anything like that
>>
>>29630379
I don't trust anyone with him. Here in Australia for a small arowana around 30cm long your looking at around $3500 and mines about 1 meter and 14 years old
>>
>>29630390
maybe you can move into that room and rent out the presumably master bedroom for more
>>
But OP, what you're doing is shit, for YOU. Your house is forever tainted now. Not to mention the fact they wont be around forever, you'll need to find new people soon or later. By the end of this you'll have had dozens of people live in your house.

Absolutely disgusting.jpg

I'd rather pay the mortgage myself and not have to deal with other peoples shit.
>>
>>29630413
Nah. I like having the master bedroom. Sort of makes me feel like the king of the castle and when the goys pay me rent it's like I'm a king collecting my taxes

>>29630435
I'm NEET so I can't pay the entire mortgage and fuel my luxurious lifestyle and expensive hooby
>>
>>29630446
would you consider moving your arowana into the master bedroom with you?
>>
>>29630435

he literally doesn't work and gets to live for free, you'd trully have to be a brainwashed cuck who can't see reality to think you have it better than a man who does not work, sits at home all day and has enough time to pursue whatever interests him.

>know teh feelin of ownin a real job!
>I love my job NEET virgins u will never know the joy of working and being a slave

save it bro, the neets always win these threads and i'm not even a neet.
>>
>>29630480
But im a 29 year old NEET and ive never worked a day in my life and I live in my parents million dollar home in an upper-class area.

My opinion still remains......I would not want to share my house with random people. Renting rooms out is for bogan dirty scum normies. "decent" people don't rent rooms out, they're going to be fucked up druggies and dirty as fuck.
>>
File: 1463081307516.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
1463081307516.png
26 KB, 861x758
>>29630480
>tfw when I've been a neet for a year
it's been glorious also not opee
>>
>>29630455
To do that I would have to empty a 9ftx4ftx4ft tank find a temporary tank for the arowana and move the empty tank that's about 300kg. way to much for it to be worth it

>>29630480
All I do is sit at home and breed fish for fun. My whole day is doing what I love. My discus when they breed can net me about 10k worth of fish if I raise them to full size.

>>29630501
That's not what my experience has been with goys.
>>
File: 1466488685602.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466488685602.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>29630501
>tfw when my house is worth 700k
>tfw only payed 159K
the area isn't even gentrified it's always been white
>>
>>29629721
Can i b like u oneday i have almost half that saved
>>
>>29630516
maybe you could pay some professionals to help you move the tank
>>
>>29630539
All you need is about $100k and then get a homeloan. The wagies will do the rest. I suggest getting a hobby like gardening or keeping fish to pass the time while your little crew work to pay off your house
>>
File: 1466428576500.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1466428576500.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
>>29630501

Honestly man, I don't care about all that shit, I'm literally prepared to not eat if that means I don't have to go to work, sharing house with other stoners who pay me monthly isn't a bad deal, in fact it's a pretty good one, considering waggies still pay you for whatever personal expenses you might desire during month.

>I just want to live at home and play bass
>tfw soon done with my masters and expected to go sell my soul for skrilla

atleast the pay will be good, too bad i'm not going to work ever in my life cause that shit is slow and it kills, rather live off the neetbux for aslong as possible when i'm done with my masters
>>
I do the same but I don't consider myself neet. You have to take care of your property, so I'm a handy man/ landscaper. Have to collect/handle money/pay bills. I have to deal with disputes between my tenants. Have to keep my property filled. It's not like I work extremely hard, or don't hire someone to work when I'm feeling lazy, but it's all still work. I don't know where this idea of managing your own property is a neet dream.
>>
>>29630654
The only thing I really do is mow the lawns every fortnight and take the bins out to the street to be collected. My room goys don't fight and clean up after themselves. Managing money and paying bills takes 20mins max. You must be doing it wrong.
>>
>>29630690
No it doesn't take long and I'm not claiming it's hard work, but it's all still work.
>>
>>29630690
It's more to property management than just mowing grass. What happens when something breaks. That's all on you to fix or have fixed. What happens when you get a shit tenant, who's paying late. The bank doesn't want to hear my tenant didn't pay me on time. What happens when you have to evict that tenant. You have to go through the eviction process, find and interview new tenants. All which takes time while you still have to pay off your debt.
>>
>>29629721
>my weekly repayments
for how many years and what area?
>>
>>29630841
If your not retarded it's easy to avoid all of those issues. As for things breaking I have 30k reserve for that. in the 4 years I've been doing this I haven't had to use it yet

>>29630849
20 years and not saying area
>>
>>29630877
20 years? So for at least 10 years you are floating AND you have to hope your house wont lose value.
>>
>>29630945
there is always risks but end of the day I get to be king in the castle
>>
>>29630877
Your not avoiding any of that, you're dealing with it which makes it work. Sure you don't have a boss, that doesn't mean it's not work. Not dealing with any of that would make you a slum lord. I'm not even claiming it's hard work, but I'm not painting the picture that not any work to it. I paid off 2 houses in 15 years doing it, and have a steady income off of just that for 20. Life is great but I would never call what I do being neet. I'm a real estate investor, property manager, and a landlord. I'm not a wageslave or neet. I'm small business owner master race.
>>
>>29630979
Sounds like your gerkin your pickle to try and feel superior desu. End of the day you trick goys into doing th hard work for you. your a NEET
>>
>>29631016
Nope, I'm not tricking anyone. If you do work for profit you're not neet no matter how easy the work is, in my book. It's like saying mr. Sheqelstien is neet when he's out playing golf while his goy is slaving away.
>>
>>29629721
>got a $300k home loan

real NEETgod here.

>$950 fortnight centrelink
>parents pay for everything, buy a few things here or there
>literally done this since 17, now 25
>$145k in savings
>3.5% interest savings means additional $4.5k pa
>will be able to pay for my house with NO mortgage in the next 4 years
>modest home, $270k house and land package in developing area, 3 bedrooms, quite cozy
>will own a home before I'm 30, NO mortgage

OP is clearly an inferior wagecuck trying to russle some jimmies as home loans obviously require filthy jobs or something like that. Easier just to save up completely.
>>
The hard part isn't managing the property, the hard part is finding the capital to become self sufficient. So good on you for saving up 100k, how'd you do it?
>>
>>29631089

they only require the job to get the loan in the first place

you can quit right after you get the loan
>>
>>29631089
Or he's just a lying neet, claiming things he doesn't do.
>>
>>29631089
Are you on the DSP? How the fuck do you get $950
>>
File: payments.jpg (151 KB, 843x652) Image search: [Google]
payments.jpg
151 KB, 843x652
>>29631161
>Are you on the DSP? How the fuck do you get $950
Faked autism. Also my parents claim I pay them rent but really I don't so I get rent assist.

Old picture. I'm down to $949.50 a fortnight.

>>29631124
>they only require the job to get the loan in the first place
Yeah but it's gotta equate to a certain amount and you need to have held the position for at least a few years in order to be considered, even with that sort of down payment.

Trust me, I considered it when I was on about $100K myself.
>>
>>29631203
I hope that you kill yourself
>>
>>29631259
I don't want to spend my entire life working. I literally make more than my neighbour doing NOTHING (since he has to pay tax, bills, etc).

Stay mad because I've found a way to live a better life.
>>
>>29630356
How did you manage to save 100k by 23? You have rich parents?
>>
>>29631203
Don't your parents need to show evidence of you paying them rent?

How does that work...like...your parents would be having to show that to the tax man.
>>
>>29631397
>like...your parents would be having to show that to the tax man.

Well originally I thought they would, but the Australian Taxation Office and Centrelink (benefits agency) here in Australia are really poorly coordinated. They don't really share much information.

Worse comes to worse, the ATO might send my parents a tax bill for the income they didn't report on their returns. But an individual/couple can receive a few grand from rental/board money each year without it being taxable should they not own multiple investment properties (which my parents don't). Which means really every year they'd have to 'technically' pay an extra $790 in tax.

Should the ATO audit them they'd just get hit with a tax bill plus some interest amounting to about $7000 and I can just easily pay that. But as I said before, the ATO and centrelink are poorly coordinated and it's a small risk.
>>
>>29631443
I see, was just wondering.

I am currently on Study-bux and I don't get any rent assist.

My parents told me not to get it because they can't be fucked dealing with the tax man questioning them about rental income.
>>
>>29629721
It is illegal. You can not get a loan without a job. If you are on any kind of support payments you also can not legally rent out anything, nor own a home.
>>
>>29631472
>My parents told me not to get it because they can't be fucked dealing with the tax man questioning them about rental income.

Yeah I really wouldn't bother with it but I'm at the point where I can afford to pay off a tax bill like that.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29629721
This is another good post and I'm lurking in the shadows in that pic.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.