[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why you don't have a gf. A pretty well kept secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 5x5t2da.png (283 KB, 1363x823) Image search: [Google]
5x5t2da.png
283 KB, 1363x823
This is why you don't have a gf. A pretty well kept secret by the US. There are too many fucking men.

Before some idiot links population numbers, take notice that we're showing the population of 18-29 in this graph. Any graphs and charts you see that show the population of men and women being equal, are including the age groups in their 50s and upwards.
>>
>>29629533
>1.05 males for every female at birth
Why
>>
literally all niggers
>>
>>29629565
Males are more likely to die young, so maybe it's an evolutionary adaption to ensure 50/50 split? I dunno what you're referencing desu
>>
>>29629565
Because in our evolutionary past most men died young and didn't get a chance to reproduce, while women stayed in the cave and got bred like cattle.
>>
>>29629565
Damn. That could be millions of us that would end up having to kill ourselves. Might as well have wars then.
>>
But I thought they said we don't have enough immigrants and rafoogies.
>>
>>29629583
There are 12 million excess males in the USA, in the age range of 18-29.

To give you perspective on how difficult it would be to kill this many; over the last 20 odd years of war in Afghanistan, the USA has killed roughly 4 million middle eastern people.

How do you propose we get rid of 12 million excess males, within the age range of 18-29 in the USA? This also has to be done in 2-3 years to fully take advantage of the female reproductive cycle, if we take too long their eggs will dry up and males cant get matched to females unless they wait until they're 50 and used up Chad leftovers
>>
>>29629611
Give all the extra males free VR and bombard them with free anime.

I really want free VR.
>>
Sooo... even if I become really really good at being myself all the time, it won't matter?
>>
>>29629701
The floor is actually set at 80%, and that is to match for the absolute bottom tier woman.
To match with a 50% percentile average woman you need to be in the top 30%
>>
>>29629533
>>29629577
This proves it
I don't have gf because of the BBC
>>
>>29629728
Well shit.
Just send me to some fucking war already.
I don't care where or what for.
>>
>>29629533
I live in eastern europe. While the number are obviously lower the ratio is the same. While there are roughly equal number of females and males in my country there are much more males in the young group and more females in the old group. Meaning I'll never have a chance to even become a cuck.
>>
I'm not in the US. Also I went to a 75% female university and still couldn't get a gf.
>>
>>29629611
WWIII.
The second world war nearly killed an entire generation of men.
>>
>>29629821
> You get sent off to kill other incels and virgins
> Meanwhile, Chad stays at home thanks to his connections
>>
>justifying no gf with statistics

People on this site throw numbers and charts around so often you coule be convinced we're running an analyst business.
>>
. The US prison population is somewhere like 2.5million, including women and men in all age ranges, so there isn't much help there.

>>29629758
>>29629821
Not likely.

Our current US military forces totaled up, only reach roughly 1.2Million. That is men and women 18 and up, not just stopping at 29.

To solve this population problem through war, we'd need to have the entire US military to be made up entirely of men from the ages of 18-29, and then get completely wiped out ten times over.

I've been thinking about this for a while and haven't come to any good solutions. I know a good start would be something similar to the "devilish mischief" threads on here, but through an acclimation program we can increase the severity of the mischief caused on other men.
>>
Odd, at my college it seems like there's three girls for every boy. If you went to get laid go to university friends
>>
>>29629565
>>29629579
>>29629580
>>29629583
you retards its because when a sperm cell carries an x chromosome it is slightly heavier because it has more data. Since y chromosomes are slightly lighter they are slightly more likely to make it to the egg producing more males

>>29629533
another problem is that men date down in age while women date up so young males have to compete with guys who have more power, success, money, experience, etc.
>>
File: image.png (140 KB, 1126x686) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140 KB, 1126x686
>>29629533
There is also a larger labor surplus for males in the 18-29 bracket since the economy has mostly created jobs for females. Also technology has allowed for every female to receive a thousand times more validation than she previously would have. If you adjust all of these factors to the male living standard you might as well have been born a subsaharan African.
>>
>>29629915

If anything being heavy would help penetrate the egg.
>>
>>29629901

Read the op, retard. If we just wanted to get laid we could just walk to the nearest dark alley with a $20 bill.
>>
>>29629857

Just a question out of curiosity:

Do you honestly think that by reducing the male population, you are increasing your chances at finding love?
>>
>>29632753

I ask again, how is reducing the male population gonna help the average robot getting what he wants?
>>
>>29632786
>>29632717
If you are the last man on earth, you can bet your ass women are going to fuck you no matter how ugly and autistic you are.

If there are only 10 men, you are not going to be the first choice but there is going to be someone desperate enough to be with you since the other guys will have their hands full.

As you increase the number of competitors your chances decrease.
>>
>>29632856
>>29632832

I understand the logic behind this, but I find it to be a really huge deal of mental gymnastics to consider that it's a viable solution to reduce male population rather than try to improve your situation and heal your broken self.

The reason why women won't touch you is because you are undesirable and the genetics/ugly/smalldick/manlet meme aside, considering that you actually think this is a logical outcome to kill men to help you get laid, I think it's more likely that it's because you have become a bad person and I can understand that it stems from being treated like shit, but it's still not justifiable nor is okay to be a bitter person who desires harm and death upon other for absolutely selfish desires.

And ten comes the issue that it won't actually help you. You will end up helping the remaining men who already have no trouble getting laid or those who are more optimistic and kind hearted than you are. Your suggestion is akin to proposing to reduce water levels to help you swim at the top even though you are litterally chained to the bottom and couldn't swim if you tried. Regardless of how many men remains, you are still undesirable, selfish, manipulative and ill intended and even if there were no other men, women will still be disgusted by the bad person you are and might as well passon being with a man altogether.

Now I'm not speaking of ALL robots because some here are not bad people, just very emotionally broken, but considering the solution you propose as viable, well, I cannot see you as anything more than a selfish and evil person and nobody will edvdedr desire someone wdho is willing to kill just to get some human warmth.

It will be easier for you to repair yourself than to work towards putting everybody else down to your levedl anyways, but it takes a lot more strenght and courage to face yourself in the mirror than to harm others. Anyways, I wish you good luck nonetheless.
>>
>>29633019
>if there were no other men, women will still be disgusted by the bad person you are and might as well passon being with a man altogether.

Women care mostly about status, if there were only a couple of men, the women who managed to be with them would achieve a higher status.

> selfish, manipulative and ill intended , bad person
kek, there are plenty of men with these characteristics that are successful with women.
>>
>>29633091
>kek, there are plenty of men with these characteristics that are successful with women.
>>
>>29633019
Not them, but sure, they're talking crazy, but if there really are that many millions "surplus" men in that bracket (and the other points they mentioned), then I'm screwed. There just aren't enough women. I could try to compete really, really hard to get one, but I'd just be making someone else into a robot. And I'm not sure I'd ever be able to anyway (I have some bad traits I can't really control and it would be very hard to make up for them). I never knew there were THAT many surplus men. This is really depressing. I really don't think I stand a chance now...
>>
This must be why sex with other men exists.
>>
>>29633091
>>29633141

Most of these men are oblivious to the harm they do to other, trapped in their own mental gymnastics that convince them that they are right to step upon others, but I'mn not justifying their behavior, it's just another kind of discussion altogether.

But pardon me if I make empty assumptions, but I will assume that you actually support such an idea and if you do, then you are 100% aware of the consequences they imply, of what you are choosing and, also, 100% aware that you are doing it for your own personal gains. In short, you are wishing war, misery and death upon people because you lack in human validation and affection. No, that doesn't make you a good person and you could never find the same kind of mental gymnastics as Chad to justify this kind of mindset. also, Chad, despite justifying some of his ill actions, probably compensate y being good in others OR he's a fine enough manipulator that he convinces women that he is good despite being a piece of shit, but you'll notice that women don'T stay long with such people despite you claiming they just care about status or dick or aesthetics or whatever. Women do think too and feel and have desires and they rarely align with someone who is so broken that he wants war because he's flexible enough in his mindset to delue himself into thinking that can help him find love. Yes, I do agree, most women are dumb enough to be repeatedly fooled by pieces of shit and some of them are so emotionally dependant and insecure that they'll never break away from abusive chads, but that, too is another type of debate. At best you'd need to become like them if you are unwilling to change your bitter and toxic mindset. Again, it would be easier for you to manipulate than to kill millions to eleminate some competition.

Without giving love you will never get any in return so, even if women ecome less picky, you are too bitter to receive love because it seems like you don't even understand how to give it.
>>
>>29633309
I don't want love though, I just want pussy.
>>
Does this mean we need another Great War to kill off some of the male population?
>>
On here, I'm sure I'm not the first to reach this conclusion. Whoever found this out, possibly a think tank working alongside the US census, has also been influential enough to promote methods to reduce the male population without war. Realistically there isn't anyone with s nation or a will powerful enough to create two holocausts targeting the demographic that makes up soldiers to begin with.
lgbt rights, promoting sex changes, giving hormones to children. These things are required. It would be less evil to turn many many young boys into cute trannies(and easier) than to genocide young men.
There will also be no problem with our work force or military if we turn up to or around 20% of our males into transsexuals. Because like I said, we have ten Us military work extra of men.
So really, Tumblr guys and gals should be promoted more than they are now for a healthy society. right wing masculinity worshiping people are wrong. I say that as a someone who considers himself more right wing than the average /pol/ user.
We need more fags and trannies for a healthy society.
>>
To the 25th poster in this thread, the person that replied to you was not me the OP. As I've stated in all my posts, it would be impossible to kill so many even through world War.
I was brainstorming this while at work and came to the gays and transsexuals solution, which someone had already come to and implemented over 20 years ago. It's just not as effective as it needs to be.
>>
>>29631728
I just want to confirm, you believe that the sperm gets into the egg by ramming it at high speed and hoping it shatters the outside?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.