[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NORMIES GET OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 15252525.png (411 KB, 1740x833) Image search: [Google]
15252525.png
411 KB, 1740x833
This is a typical normie.
Ignore and HIDE this thread at all cost, robots.
Do NOT. I repeat do NOT let a normie tell you who you are, they don't see the world like we do, don't let them invade this board.
>>
This is a typical robot. Remind him that he is only a loser because he chose to be. Remind him he is a failure purely by his own fault and no one else's.
>>
>>29629449
no. It's extremely unfair that chad gets to rawdog prime cunt while robots have to rot in their own depression
>>
>>29629475
Chad chose to be Chad. The robot chose to be a robot.
>>
File: DSC_0502.jpg (174 KB, 564x676) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0502.jpg
174 KB, 564x676
you will never be more robotic than this man in your style, hobby, and behavior.
>>
Your a normie cuck faggot
>>
>>29629498
I uhh, I go metal detecting...
>>
File: 1467276335331.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467276335331.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29629484
Are you saying that free will exists? That we caused our conditions and limitations ourselves by committing horrible acts in our past lives? And that before being reincarnated we also chose to be born in adverse circumstances?
>>
>>29629543
do you wear?
>cargo shorts
>high black socks
>shoes without laces
>unbranded baseball cap
>>
>>29629415
Just a friendly reminder that I made that thread.

Just a friendly reminder that you are normal. Nothing you say will change the fact that you are a boring average human being.

It's the truth and you're denying it by deluding yourself into thinking you're somehow special or unique.
>>
File: 1457824636251.png (298 KB, 862x420) Image search: [Google]
1457824636251.png
298 KB, 862x420
wow, thank you for showing me that image.
I have some thinking to do...
>>
>>29629449
OP here, reminder that nothing you say or do can make me stop being a robot. Ok I might be a loser,
but I'm STILL glad I'm not a failed normie like you. (I know that, REAL normies don't come on our board. Only failed normalfags do this)
>>
>>29629562
Well, no.. Usually just a pair dickies and doc martens and a plain tshirt
>>
>>29629569
I'm not saying I'm special or unique, all I wanted to say is we are different from most people and that's why we are rejected by girls, made fun of by normies, always having bad social experience etc.
You're not very normal when you have a mental illness, are you?
>>
>>29629609
You're not a robot though. You're just a person.
>>
>>29629498
>>29629543
That's just an old guy. They all dress like this.
>>
>>29629632
Normies aren't a thing though. You're normal.

You're rejected by girls because you think it over way too much. It's not a science. It's as basic as basic gets. It's not even about "being yourself".

You all put women and sex on a pedestal so high.
>>
>>29629498
I've seen a YouTube video where a dude is metal detecting on the beach and girls keep coming up and asking him what he's looking for. One of them even flashes him too.
>>
>>29629632
>you're not very normal when you have a mental illness are you
This is what further stigmatizes it. Hundreds of millions of people world wide suffer from mental illness. That's a lot of "abnormalities".
>>
>>29629484
Thanks for normsplaining that for us.
>>
>>29629415
His post was spot on, though.

Any """robot""" here is just someone who is irresolute in improving themselves.
>>
>>29629449
>Memeing this hard

Gigchv
>>
>>29629484
Cool bait, fag.

You may leave now
>>
>>29629569
Nice projection; everyone isn't as mundane as you tho.
>>
>>29629638
>This anon just knows things
>>
>>29629415
lmao normies really think they have the last word on everything
>>
>>29630484
lmao robots really think they have the last word on everything
>>
>>29630526
See? It's okay, if you reply to this post I won't post anymore, I'll let you have the last word on this, you arrogant fuck.
>>
>enlightenment is when you know you're not normal.
>so is not it. I tell you one thing, brother, mental illness is not a joke!
>the life is not complicated, only your personality is. life is freedom! death is unknown.
I tell you this, my friend, normal is a thing invented by psychologist and psychiatrist, they are fuckers, world needs shamans. shamans are smart fellas.

I tell you this, I just want to sit and wait for death.
>>
I wonder if Elliot Rodger visited /r9k/
>>
>>29629449
It is true. Bad stuff happens to everyone ever, yet only robots dwell on it.
>>
>>29630195
You wouldn't get an interesting personality if you combined every robot here
>>
>you are normal
>YOU ARE A SCOURGE

That escalated quickly.
>>
That post is pretty clearly just a typical /r9k/ poster baiting for replies though. Perhaps YOU are the normie for failing to see through his trickery.
>>
File: pepe a la mode.png (104 KB, 999x1255) Image search: [Google]
pepe a la mode.png
104 KB, 999x1255
When will the 'normies get out' meme end

This board wasn't made for NEET autists to give each other advice on how to improve their okcupid profile, it's just a general discussion board on a chinese cartoon website. If you can't stand being on the same fucking WEBSITE as people who don't live with their parents then fucking go outside.
>>
I hope every normie piece of shit Itt dies in agony, choking on their own blood.
>>
>>29632586
What are you going to do about it? You only ever leave your house pick up mountain dew and doritos and mom won't let you use her car since you never got your license. Eh, maybe when you play DotA2 later after jacking off to vore for the 3rd time today just imagine I'm your laning opponent and take out your anger on them. After all, at least that way you can feel like you actually did something today.
>>
I hope you guys all develop compulsive autocoprophagia fetishes and your parents catch you in the act.
>>
>>29629415
No, i kinda see the point.
You classify yourself as a failure and never even give it a go.
>>
>>29629484
B-but I'm just beeing myself here? Isn't that what you suggested Chad?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.