[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
money vs moral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Duomid.jpg (312 KB, 1600x1199) Image search: [Google]
Duomid.jpg
312 KB, 1600x1199
OK robots I know of a sure fire way to get a lot of money really fast but of course its neither legal nor ethical. The thing is that its basically a victimless crime and the chances of me getting found out are zero. I know others who have done this and there is literally zero risk.

But its super unethical. Like selling fanfic about fucking kids level of unethical.

Wat do? Go for the money or be a normie?

The money will be enough for me to retire with a permanent pension even adjusted for inflation.

BTW as I said its a victimless crime, not like selling drugs or shit.
>>
>>29629412
TELL ME

tell me

t e l l m e
e
l
l

m
e

how TO MAKE the MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29629412
>Unethical
>Victimless
??
>>
>>29629412
we're not gonna be able to make a judgement on it unless you tell us what it is
>>
>>29629412
tell us more about the way you are gonna make it and then listen to advices
>>
File: poland.jpg (319 KB, 1037x774) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
319 KB, 1037x774
anon, we all know what it is. we've decided not to discuss that here. and no, you shouldn't.
>>
>>29629412
You're probably a retard.
Anyone who has a "money-making quick" scheme is normally one of those. Either the scheme doesn't work or they get arrested immediately.
Also, let's be honest, /r9k/ is not the home of intellectual titans.
>>
I did this shit and wound up doing 3 years in a prison in southern Illinois. AMA I guess but yeah, good luck not getting caught. My plan was rock solid too and things were going great for 6 months until my fiance fucked it up and ratted me out.
>>
>>29629412
>victimless
It rarely is.

At the very least, unearned money could instead have been given to people who produce actual wealth and provide useful services and who would have earned it (but that's a drop in the bucket really, everything is already fucked).
>>
>>29629477
>AMA I guess
>my fiance fucked it up and ratted me out
Did you cut that bitch?
>>
>>29629439
>>29629455
>>29629463
>>29629471
I'm not telling

>>29629473
>>29629477
I'm not selling cp you fags.

I'm not telling you guys what it is but it really is victimless. And even if I get caught I doubt I will get persecuted beyond being forced to pay like 60% of the money in taxes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.