[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else know what it's like to be so attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1466991650581.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
1466991650581.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
Does anyone else know what it's like to be so attractive that guys are actually intimidated by you and don't want to ask you to date or anything?
Because I've got that problem. Shit sucks.
I've been told that I'm very attractive, and I'm certain that I am because I spend a lot of time making sure I have good hygiene and I have a good face and everything, but no guys want to date me.
>>
>>29629362
post pics or shut up
>>
bullshit
the guy you want you to hit on you doesnt do it for whatever reason
or you are an actual neckbeard
whatever, either way, fuck right off
>>
>>29629362
>but no guys want to date me
Whenever you're gaybot or roastie, people dont want to date you because they're anxious about you dumping them at any given moment because you have ton of options.
>>
You could literally walk to any guy and ask him out and he would most likely say yes.
>>
File: 1466833439450.jpg (80 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1466833439450.jpg
80 KB, 1333x900
>>29629362
>tfw tranny
>tfw both men and women ask me out IRL (or at least for my number)
>tfw i'm an autist and can't speak to anyone IRL beyond my psych team
>tfw the only /robots/ that speak to me find me unbearable

Ffffuuuuuuuucccccck
>>
>>29629411
Not really. People are anxious dating other people who are way above their league.
>>
>>29629362
Id date you if I knew this IRL.
>>
>>29629442
I wouldnt be anxious. Id get a big confidence boost.
>>
>>29629411
But I'm a faggot. That's the problem. I've had plenty of people say I look amazing. But then I talk to someone who's gay, (albeit taken in this context) and they'll say they thought I was straight, and that's why they never approached me when they were single.
>>
>>29629411
Except that she'd only ever try to do that with 10/10 megachad billionaires who wouldn't have to settle for a retarded basic bitch who posts on an autism forum.

Roasties always want to date several points up in the x/10 scale compared to what they perceive themselves as. If a fembot mistakes herself for a 8/10 (reality doesn't matter here, only her own perception), she'll aim for some impossible shit and never be happy with anything
>>
This problem is just a meme. Too attractive people don't actually have trouble dating. It just SOMETIMES happen that they don't get asked out when they thought they would. It's just an exception though.

OP is a faggot.
>>
>>29629456
That would be initial boost but let's assume she has co-workers who are way handsome than you are or she wants to go to party with models. You'd become paranoid over small details as she might be cheating on the side.
>>
File: 1397279397002.png (22 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1397279397002.png
22 KB, 633x758
>>29629362

yeah

usually it means you were unlucky

or had the precise amount of crazy that makes you undesirable to all normal men

I knew a girl like her

blond hair, cute smile, good body, but the look she gave could make anyone think she was insane

i saw her in high school, and figured she would find someone

but she didnt, and its like looking in a microglass right now, fascinating for a few other people, and autist scumbags like me
>>
>>29629528
>Attractive people have no trouble dating.
Stop perpetuating this meme. Some of us are attractive but just too shy/autistic to be able to talk to girls. Having good looks does not magically make you good at talking to the opposite sex.

Not implying this is me, but if you're so good looking that the other sex is too scared to talk to you, that makes the problem even worse.
>>
File: 1465144740482.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465144740482.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>29629362
So it's better to have masculine looks or masculine character?
>>
>tfw attractive male and guys don't want to be your friend because they feel threatened by your looks
>>
I have the same feeling, anon.
But some times I just think that it's also about my habits. I don't really like anyone, have high expectations that no one matches and I just wanna be alone so I act very cold.
>>
>>29629820
we think you are a fag and nobody wants to hear about how 3 girls want to suck your cock but you cant decide which to choose
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.