[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good mornin, wagecuck. The traffic is already backing up. Better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good mornin, wagecuck.

The traffic is already backing up. Better get up and get ready.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29629245
This kind of morning makes me happy I'm not a wagecuck or gradecuck.
>>
File: angrydriver.jpg (35 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
angrydriver.jpg
35 KB, 485x364
*honk*honk* "Move you assholes! I have to be early today for Mr. Shekelstein or else i get fired. Move!!
>>
File: 1467265125658.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1467265125658.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1707
<meanwhile, in wagies home>

"yo gurl, he gone yet?"
"am a fuck you little tight white ass into next week....god dayum guuuuurl"

"when you gonna deevorce 'em, huh?, I have never worked a day in muh life and Iz likin' this crib you gotz. I wantz half of this sheeeeet"
>>
File: 1461321402847.png (132 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
1461321402847.png
132 KB, 597x600
>>29629368
I can feel it from here
>>
>why have you packed up my things boss?
>why were you 5 minutes late yesterday?
>b... but boss I...
>If you can't answer me I won't answer you leave the premises immediately or else I'll call the police, by the way tell your wife I'll be a little late today since I have to find a substitute for your lazy ass
>thanks boss
>>
>I want that useless bastard of a son out of my house!
>but husband, he's too stupid and lazy to look after himself
>I don't fucking care, I stopped loving the little shit a long time ago, just like you.
>I know, but it will kill him to find out he can't be comfortable forever. His stupid child like brain can't handle reality too good, you know that.
>>
>>29629245
You're doing a fine job mate, you are creating good posts that's make this website money.

What a cuck
>>
>>29630310
Anyone that works is a cuck. They haven't seen the light yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 811x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 811x448
>>29629245

There are a few problems with this meme

>the boss, Tyrone, or both fucks the wagecucks gf when he is at work

Most people's wife or girlfriend also works 9-5 like they do. (Thanks feminism and shitty economy)

>the NEET is comfy and smug

While he may be comfy, the NEET appears smug to hide his inner pain of being a failure to his parents and a drain on society (which is shit). What is the NEET's long term plan when his parents die or kick him out? Is it to anhero? Is it to claim autism or shoot yourself in the eye with a nail gun to get Title 2 benefits? Or will he live in government funded public housing next to Jamal and Martinez?

>Everyone who works is a wagslave

Are people who work salaried positions wageslaves? Is it just people who work in retail or fast food? What about small business owners or STEM workers who are making scientific advances? Doctors helping people?
>>
>>29629368
apex kekkerino
>>
>>29631369
>the NEET appears smug to hide his inner pain of being a failure to his parents and a drain on society
>Implying I give a shit about my normalfags parents
>Implying I give a shit about draining this shitty society
dude plz Im smug as fuck
>>
>>29630289

This is actually far more realistic desu.
It sounds like an actual conversation rather than the "Mr shekelstein" strawmen.
>>
>>29630289
Stop it mate you're just bullying the NEETies now

Let them have their fun, Christ knows it's the only think staving off the suicidal thoughts
>>
>>29631981
>It's all your fault
>B-but husband
>No, you fucking coddled the fat bastard, now look where we are.
>Please don't blame me...He was my baby boy..
>Do you remember, wife? When he was born? We promised ourselves we would never fail him, our beautiful baby boy. We would protect him from the world until he was ready to make his mark on it.. We put aside our differences for him. So many years we've watched him turn into..into.....this...
>Husband stop....
>NO! I've had it! I just can't take it anymore...I want my baby boy back...I want to start it all over again...
>m-me too....I love you
>I love you too...
>You're right..It's my fault husband..I coddled him-
>No wife, it was my fault too..I'm sorry I shouted. It's just.....
>I know husband...I know...
>>
>>29629245
Actually I'm sitting on a beach as I type this post, currently on vacation from money earned by my job that I actually like. Enjoy your dreary life in front of a computer NEET :^)
>>
NEETs are literally niggers
> live on welfare
> contribute nothing to society
> proud of this
>>
Except NEETs are 98% less likely to stab you over your shoes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.