[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 21y kv >friend finally got a gf >talks a lot about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 8452926-1.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
8452926-1.png
29 KB, 633x758
>be 21y kv
>friend finally got a gf
>talks a lot about their sex life
>tells how he took her virginity
>has started ridiculing other friends that are virgins
>then quickly tries to assure that it's okay because remembers that I'm a virgin
>humiliating as fuck
>acts totally ignorant to the fact that he has turned into a smug bastard
Should I really stop interacting with other people for good?
>>
If he got a gf, why not do what he did?
>>
>>29629112
Some shit friend you got.

I wouldn't stop interacting with anyone. Just look for other friends. Either that or loose your wizard apprentice status and get over this bump with your friend.

In the end, everyone can be a massive dick, just choose the dicks you can handle.
>>
>>29629112
In the western world it seems that friends are just competitors by proximity. It seems groups of people use each other as a barometer on how to approach life.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 2000x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 2000x1252
You friend is currently using you as a benchmark against which to measure and enjoy his own recent success in life

Soon he will tire of that and disconnect from you completely as he attempts to put his wizardry behind him and advance his social status amongst Normans
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.