[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have to stop KONY , you guys.... only we can do this, Together.....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
We have to stop KONY , you guys.... only we can do this, Together.....
>>
That was like 4 years ago guy, Kony is long since taken care of
I mean, surely we'd still be hearing about him if we hadn't
Yep, yep just goes to show what people can accomplish when we all work together
>>
>>29629074
there needs to be a game about kony
>>
hopefully we can get a brony 2017 movement going

clop in hell
>>
>>29629158
Like a board game or just something you say like "slugbug" when you see a vw
>>
>>29629158
there needs to be a game about raising awareness for something irrelevant and then masturbating naked in public on lsd

>>29629181
you have my support
>>
>>29629074
Everyone who got swept up in Kony 2012 is now a Bernie 2016 fag
>>
>>29629195
>>29629200
like a game where you are a spec op and you have to assasinate 1.2 million child soldiers in order to kill kony, take his ripped out heart and foreskin, bring it to an american test lab and they make the ultimate robot commander from his dna
>>
File: 1467276335331.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467276335331.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29629074
>Together...
FOREVER AND NEVER TO PART
TOGETHER FOREVER WE TWO
AND DON'T YOU KNOW I WOULD MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH
TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER WITH YOU
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.