[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Clever expressions to be used instead of normal ones. For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: zTjzmcA.png (150 KB, 651x481) Image search: [Google]
zTjzmcA.png
150 KB, 651x481
ITT: Clever expressions to be used instead of normal ones. For example instead of saying something was funny, I like to say "That gave me a dopamine boost"
>>
>>29629041
this post really makes me angry
>>
>>29629041
If you post a shitty meme, at least don't also post a shitty thread topic. I hate you
>>
>>29629041
Why did you make this thread
This gave me a depression boost
>>
Bumping

These aren't that hard to come up with. Another example, instead of saying "that's right " I like to say "that's not false"
>>
>>29629103
It's not that they're hard to come up with, this is just a stupid thing to want to think about at 6 in the morning.
>>
That is the worst picture I have ever seen...
>>
>>29629041
instead of "good post, op," i'd say "you literally make me want to do a murder-suicide."
>>
>>29629144
They're not stupid. They're conversation enchancers. I use them to help me talk to other people. People think I'm smarter if I use them. Another example: call night "shadow of earth" because that's what it is
>>
>>29629170
I can promise you that if somebody walked up to me and called night time "shadow of earth", I wouldn't think they were smarter than I am. It's just weird.
>>
>>29629192
You're not supposed to use them in a solice, but it's like lengthy words, use them to together in a complete clause in a high ratio to the accepted ad hominem and people think you have more brain cells. (Are smarter)
>>
File: gorka.png (64 KB, 150x201) Image search: [Google]
gorka.png
64 KB, 150x201
>>29629223
youre an absolute munter but good bait
>>
>>29629287
That was obviously an exaggeration. But you can tell I sound waved better than most
>>
MOAR, OP.

These are giving me a dopamine boost.
>>
>this gave me a dopamine boost

This gave me a mental wedgie
>>
>>29629336
>Sound waved
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.