[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life seems like an unimaginable amount of suffering for all of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: JPEG_20160630_051447.jpg (293 KB, 960x829) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20160630_051447.jpg
293 KB, 960x829
Life seems like an unimaginable amount of suffering for all of you jackasses. Why haven't you gone and ended yourself?
>>
>>29628761
Well i cant buy a gun because fuckin background check denied me, tried ODing a couple times and just ended up in the hospital and im kinda scared that if i jump off a building i might survive
>>
I don't want to make my family go through that.
>>
My mom was so successful in shamning me for everything I don't dare to kill myself while she alive.
>>
>>29628844
Then dont off yourself, get a trusty pet and have at least one reason to live.
Maybe you will get obsessed with it and find something that gives you joy.
>>
Because I have reached a blissful apathy where I am indifferent to the length of my life. I will make no significant efforts to lengthen or shorten its duration.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.