[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agent McNulty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
if you found out you had a year to live at most, what would you do?

be honest
>>
start having a lot of gay sex
>>
>>29628652
Just keep doing the same i always do, but with a huge smile on my face. Knowing the end is near would be quite liberating to be honest.
>>
>>29628652
Live like Chris McCandless. It's not like my complete lack of survival skills matter if I'm going to die anyway.
>>
>>29628652
>>29628662

you could have shittons of wild unprotected yiffy furry sex. only need enough money for one year.. might as well procreate and travel. also, any stds that penicillin couldnt cure (i.e. aids) dont really matter in a one year time frame.
>>
>>29628652
It wouldn't change anything. I wouldbe the same depressed robot just more depressed than before.
>>
File: 1464062718925.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1464062718925.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
Finding out that i'm terminally ill is one of my greatest fantasies. That would alleviate all of the pressures in my life and I could just live. I finally have some peace of mind. All the crushing guilt I feel would be gone. Hell, I could stop this stupid diet/workout routine and gorge myself with Carls Jr and cookies. I could pawn my coin collection to make sure my stupid family don't go to CoinStar with all my rare Lincolns. Then I could take that money, buy as much time at a high end-resort as a could and die eating a smoked salmon sandwich and watching the ocean.
>>
>>29628652
life insurance policy at max and give the payout to my family

probably would just fuck around till then
>>
>>29628918
>I could just live
>Uses 4chan r9k
>>
>>29628918
Unfortunately if you're terminally ill you're probably also too sick to enjoy all the good food.
>>
>>29629265
Not necessarily. Most nausea and shit comes from treatment and medication.
>>
File: a chair.jpg (21 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
a chair.jpg
21 KB, 375x500
>>29628652

Just give up, quit my job, play vidya and masturbate all day long.
>>
>>29629279
But most untreated diseases will still cause a lot of pain.

I want to believe in your fantasy, because I also dream about spending all my savings and just going around the world while gorging myself with food. I guess maybe you could take a bunch of morphine with you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.