[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminism is pretty alright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n3vr42pgM81qij4qoo3_500.jpg (131 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3vr42pgM81qij4qoo3_500.jpg
131 KB, 500x398
So tell me again why you can't just let go of the bitter woman hating bullshit and just accept that modern feminism benefits BOTH genders?

Soon polyamory and cuckolding will be mainstream. Don't cry robots. Rejoice.

When women are allowed to embrace a banquet of partners as free human beings maybe some of you will get laid. Here's the catch - you have to try girls like human beings first.
>>
>>29628097
I can see polyamory becoming more common within a few decades but cuckolding, lol no. Contrary to what this board believes cuckolding is almost exclusively a male fetish, VERY few women are into it irl.
>>
>>29628097
Let me lay it a out a little bit for you, mr.cuk.

Women don't like nice guys, they're literally repulsed by them, if you're a genetically inferior male you're fucked nomatter what you do.
>>
>>29628097
>you have to try girls like human beings first.
nope, they're cunts
>>
>>29628097
But I like neither polyamory and cuckolding
>>
File: image.png (214 KB, 404x411) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214 KB, 404x411
>>29628126
It just gets better and better.
>>
>>29628097
>cuckolding is almost exclusively a white male fetish

fixed for accuracy. white bois are just inherent cucks.

also polyamory is bullshit because of the 80/20 rule. women never date down. this is also why letting women into college/jobs is a fucking disaster to socioeconomic field of relationships. they get that doctoral degree not because they want to be the top of their field or provide for a family. they get it so they be a more viable mate to some millionaire.
>>
File: 1466740515493.jpg (741 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
1466740515493.jpg
741 KB, 2480x3508
>>29628097
Modern feminism is based on myths. Wage-gap myth, rape culture myth. All falsehoods to force "balance" that in reality is not balanced, but skewed in womens favor.

When feminists fight for men to win more than 20% of child custody cases and draw attention to the 80% of all suicides being men I will maybe consider supporting them. In other words, when they stop being feminists, and start being egalitarians.
>>
>>29628097
The misogyny created by being a robot is bullshit, but modern feminism is crap as well. Robots are closer to correct than feminists though. MGTOW MASTER RACE REPORTING IN. This gynocentric society claiming is ridiculous.
>>
>>29628183
Editing fail, just cut the word claiming
>>
>>29628097
>you have to try girls like human beings first
Most of us do. We're just venting here. They don't like us. We're not good enough for them. Polyamory and cuckolding won't change that. It's already as if it was still happening anyway. Most women are just having casual sex, or very short relationships or practicing serial monogamy. They already fuck an awful lot. More of the same isn't going to make a difference for us.

Whatever. This post is just bait to make us go full misogyny again anyway...
>>
>>29628183
I like the idea of MGTOW but the reality is disappointing, because when you go to any MGTOW community online it's obvious that they're absolutely obsessed with women and talk about them constantly.

If they were actually "going their own way" and just not thinking about women anymore that would be awesome and I'd love to join them, but that's not what they're doing, their thoughts are completely dominated by women. They don't live up to their name.
>>
>>29628240
yeah they're always blanketed by that "notice that we don't need you women!" insecurity instead of being it.

they're like that kid who held their breath until you gave into them. instead of actually walking away from what they perceive is an unsalvageable trainwreck
>>
>>29628097
>maybe some of you will get laid
But most of you... still won't.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.