[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: letters.jpg (1 MB, 3706x2470) Image search: [Google]
letters.jpg
1 MB, 3706x2470
"Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it" thread.
OP was muted edition.
>>
I keep coming back here thinking one of you will post, but none of you are the type to.
>>
L,
Stop being a cunt
>>
Dear OP,

Stop making these shit threads.
,your affectionate fellow anon.
>>
S,

I never liked you, I just hope you can take a fucking hint once in a while and delete me already
>>
M,
I don't think I've never liked talking to someone as much as I like talking to you
>>
Dear D,
I miss you, I miss you so much. I miss the feeling of feeling fragile under your arms. Feeling pure desire gripping my body. You used to make me feel safe and insecure at the same time.

Now the person I'm laying in bed with doesn't know who I really am, I can't expose myself to anyone else. I can't accept the love of others because of the discomfort that it isn't yours. One after another they shower me with gifts and love I don't deserve. I hurts so much when I see the look in their eyes, knowing that I'm they only person they want to see. The look that I keep running away from.

You want to ignore me and I understand, you don't want to see the ugly side of me. You truly unhinged me and I still don't completely understand what happened. I never felt such morbid emotions before, it hit me so much I couldn't control it, I tried to hurt you and I can't forgive myself for that.

It's true I stopped being sad since you left, but it's even more sad that I would resign myself to just being a mere sexual object in your eyes just to have you back.

You don't want to love me but your love is the only one I can accept. It's also the one I'm most frightened of. It's been months and you're still in my dreams. First laughing and knocking me down, then reaching out with open arms and affections. The affection that I want the most. But the affection the frightens me the most. No matter how much I run away and try to wake up, it always comes back.
You always come back.

Around others I hold my head strong, keeping my relationships mature and controlled. Making myself as independent as I can possibly be from that person. Keeping my mask tightly locked. Making myself this quasi complex enigma behind a fortress of walls. But thinking of you only makes me feel like a child. You're the only one who's seen what's behind all the gimmicks. I've never let myself feel so fragile around anyone.
>>
File: 1466895197272.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1466895197272.gif
1 MB, 800x800
E,

STOP LEAVING ME FOR HOURS ON END WITHOUT A REPLY!

J
>>
>>29628331
>wish this was to me
>it isn't
>can't even pretend it is
>>
File: 1464590255668.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464590255668.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
M,

You fucking disgust me. Your incessant barrage of words upon my eardrums forces me to consider the worth of your life in relation to the volume of air you breathe. Learn to shut the fuck up. I make no effort to interrupt/bother those around me, so why must they feel a violent need to rape my ears with their filthy fucking voices? You are the worst offender of all. Please, kill yourself.
>>
File: 236114-Max Payne.jpg (72 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
236114-Max Payne.jpg
72 KB, 480x350
G

If you exist, why the fuck do some people die alone? Why do some people commit suicide? Why do you make the rest of us live like god damn cutthroats, slitting the throats off our enemies in order to secure our happiness? Why even create humanity in the first place if you knew all this shit would happen? Why did you make me so miserable? Why did you make me find happiness in a god damn bottle? Nothing else makes me happy you asshole, happiness is just a god damn luxury. Why did you make me hate my time and other people here on planet earth with a god damn passion?

Why did you create me in the first place? Why do it if you knew what was gonna come of it?

If you exist why did you make me miserable?
>>
File: 1467098304037.jpg (77 KB, 511x788) Image search: [Google]
1467098304037.jpg
77 KB, 511x788
Dear D,
I forgive you.
>>
>>29628200
I'll never stop
Cunt
>>
C,

I can't deal with your paranoia anymore. I love you and would kill for you, but I can't deal with your mood swings and your accusations. Don't ever booty call me again -- it just means I'm going to get attached again. Fuck you.

J
>>
>>29628058
D

Why did you leave me?

A
>>
>>29628442
D haha
gay faggot
>>
File: 1465768423083.png (86 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1465768423083.png
86 KB, 625x626
>>29628457
Newfag shitposter detected
Get the fuck out of our feels thread
>>
Dear T,
I know you're reading this board
-C
>>
Dear me one year ago,

STOP. WHAT YOURE DING RIGHT NOW IS A WASTE OF YOUR FATHER'S MONEY AND YOUR TIME.
JUST ENLIST OR SOMETHING. THIS COLLEGE IS NOT WORTH IT AND YOU WILL ONLY HAVE FINACIAL TROUBLES THAT FOLLOWIBG BECAUSE OF IT.

Thanks, You.
>>
>>29628058
Dear K,
I wonder what maelstrom of emotions you must be feeling right now. I wish I could talk to you and tell you that everything's going to be okay.

I never understood the whole concept of "deserving" someone... or maybe I did, and I didn't like the idea because I don't think I'm deserving of anyone; it's just as easy for me to say you deserve someone better than me, and I could. I mean, what can I do, other than bumble around in the dark and hope for the best? Even now the only things I can think of is to ask other people for help, because I don't know what to do.

I said I loved you. And that made you happy.
You said you loved me. And that made me happy. What does "deserving" have to do with it? When two people are together, it's not because they deserve it. They're together because they choose to be together. That's all it takes... from a romantic aspect, mind you.

I don't know. I'm sleepy and this stopped making sense to me 20 minutes ago while I was composing it.

I miss talking to you.
~M.
>>
>>29628058
I,
You're one of my closest companions and I have so many feelings for you that I wish were reciprocated, but I know they're not. Just know I will always be there for you, because you are one of the few people that has ever brought me happiness.
>>
>>29628257
Is that you, K?
Original
>>
File: 1443300777660.gif (206 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
1443300777660.gif
206 KB, 525x525
dear m,

I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOU'RE A NARCISSISTIC, SUPERFICIAL, LYING, BORING CUNT. YOU'RE HOBBIES ARE UNIRONICALLY CUTE BOYS, SELFIES, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND CATS. YOU'RE A WALKING STEREOTYPE WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF ACTING LIKE SUCH A SUPERIOR CUNT. I HOPE YOU GROW OLD AND FAT AND REALIZE WHAT AN INSUFFERABLE PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW. YOU AREN'T EVEN CUTE. FUCKYOU

with love, b
>>
>>29628504
who is T to you?
>>
File: sweet hug.gif (484 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
sweet hug.gif
484 KB, 500x209
Dear M,
Sure are a lot of Ms in these threads huh? I guess M names must be pretty common. Anyways, it's 4:45 AM here and I just worked out, so I'm feeling pretty good. Doing laundry and waiting until a bit later to make some coffee. Today will be a good day I hope.
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you again, and that I hope you're really having a good day.
>>
>>29629017
I forgot my initial
t. your friend J
>>
Dear C,
I would have given you the world if it were mine to give. See you around goat lady
I
>>
B,
I still think of you almost daily even after all this time,my life is pointless without you,I thought it was for the best but now i realise I was just an autistic little boy.
I really miss you but it's too late now.I just hope you live a happy life with your current bf.I feel like i've lost most of my sanity but just the thought of you is enough to keep me from losing it.You've probably forgotten about me already.I wish i could say more my head is so messed up i cant think straight.
Love you forever,
B
>>
File: IMG-20160622-WA0007.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160622-WA0007.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
/R

It was true, this place is really full of autists

N
>>
>>29628058
Dear A,
I've been thinking about you ever since I left and
I had hoped you would have sent me a message or stayed in contact with me.
I didn't want to come off as creepy so I waited for you to send me a sign. But I guess I was wrong again.. You weren't interested in me all along and it was all in my head like always.
I had hoped we could have started a friendship but I understand that I have to see the reality.. A poor, unemployed person with no car like me won't be able to be in any form of a relationship with someone who has it all layed out for them by their parents, someone who never experienced poverty.. a 'better' person like you.
>>
>>29628441
He doesn't exist.

Dear A,

This is stupid and it makes me feel stupid. I'm just doing it because I have nothing else to do.
I know you'll never see this. I can't stop thinking about you. I know it's not love, we don't know eachother well enough. But I can't get you out of my head. Every thing I do reminds me of you. I know I messed up, you don't deserve to be lied to. I hope you find happiness and I'll try my best to find it too.

I truly regret my spaghetti, A. For you it's good morning. For me, it'll be good night.
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
DEAR FUTURE HUSKY

I LOVE YOU ALREADY AND WANNA CUDDLE YOU AND WATCH ANIME AND TAKE YOU FOR LONG WALKS AND COOK LOADS OF TASTY FOOD AND SPOIL YOU AND CALL YOU MY BABY AND AND BRUSH YOU EVERY DAY AND TRAIN YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU AND WATCH YOU SLEEP AND TICKLE WHILE YOU'RE ASLEEP BECAUSE YOU'RE CUTE AND LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHEN IT SNOWS WE CAN PLAY IN THE SNOW AND ROLL AROUND AND HOWL TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely
BT

p.s

I WANT A HUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Dear E,
Stop attempting to make me your orbiter.
It's not going to happen. I already did that. 3 fucking years ago.
You literally tell me about how he fucks your ass and you 'happened' to flash me a picture of you taking pictures with buttplug tails and cat ears on your phone.
You have implied that he rammed your cervix for fun, and you have discussed with me about rough sex and even asked if I've ever choked someone with a belt, because you do it and he does it to you.
You purposefully lie to my face about how you prefer personal messaging and contact, and either completely shut down conversation and go text him, or you start texting as soon as you say 'I prefer personal communication'.
I don't know why you asked me for my dick size, I don't know why you wanted me so badly to come to prom. I don't know why you always want MY attention, but outside of classes and campus, I am a pariah to you.
I would say attention, but even then, that wouldn't explain it.
And yes, fuck you, as that girl did ask me out, because I, contrary to what you fucking preached for fun, am not weird and unattractive.
And other girls find me attractive too.
If you're going to stress it so much, better hoist those DD tits in a bigger push-up bra and maybe wear those sexy legs out more, your smile has worn itself out.
From R, with love.
>>
File: 1466980470830.png (43 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
1466980470830.png
43 KB, 393x400
Dear Mum,

please love me,

please come back to life

Love, your son
>>
File: 1440039800119.jpg (103 KB, 772x578) Image search: [Google]
1440039800119.jpg
103 KB, 772x578
>>29628257
...C is that you?
ohayo
>>
File: tfw.jpg (14 KB, 236x171) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
14 KB, 236x171
please notice me and be my wife
its so simple, you say yes and everything is going to be fine
>>
>>29628331
D for Dad.
You can't hide that fact you little shit, It's the only thing you desire and it shows with every one of your tales. You want to be cracked open time and time again by that thing and I know you deserve it. Just die already so we won't have to put up with you.
>>
I love you. I really do. Please find something better for yourself, and let me wallow in my masochistic behavior. It's not going to do you any good if you stay around me for any longer. Leave, and be happy. Be happy with someone else, and don't feel any kind of guilt or get caught up in mental loops of ''could I have said or done something better?''. Just know that I will always remember the times that we spent together with a smile and tears on my cheeks. That, and with a severe guilt in my heart. I don't think the latter's going to go away, but it's probably going to be the thing that's going to keep me alive. I should not be around such a great and amazing person anyway, and I'm sorry I tainted your life with my presence.

You knew and remembered that I always look over letter threads. If the entire letter wasn't a hint for you already as to who I am and to who it's addressed to.
>>
File: damn son 3.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
damn son 3.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
hmmmm w8sydfgw dev
>>
File: 1466735684795.jpg (42 KB, 699x549) Image search: [Google]
1466735684795.jpg
42 KB, 699x549
>>29630852
We need initials anon.
This letter could apply to plenty of people
>>
Dear You,
Some mornings (like this one) I wake up and I hate you despite how much I like you, I can't be positive towards you because everything ended on bad notes and question marks. Sometimes I wonder do you realize how much you hurt me. I would have never let anyone treat me how badly you treated me.. but I let you. Trying to be positive to someone who hurt me and just isnt there (i hope its you here), it chokes my ability to express myself to you and It burns up all my emotions turning them into repulsion that keeps me away from you.

Take away the dead and numb feelings and im yours. Compassion and care has always been what made me melt. Like it did when i met you. If you don't want me then stay away from me and stop coming here. I'm only here because I think you want me to be in your life again. But i wont allow my feelings to be mitigated and blunted by you. I was fine alone and Id rather open myself up to someone who accepts me as i am than a manufactured relationship with rules and brakes. As much as I want to consume you I dont want to be consuming to you. I want someone to feel desire and love again, and you always did. I want to hold you down and fuck the love back into you. WIth our bodies as close as possible then we get closer. I want to swallow your tongue and swap spit and pull on your skin with my teeth.
>>
>>29630881
It's for someone who has already posted a letter in this thread. It should knock off quite a lot of lurkers, at the very least. The very sentence ''You knew and remembered that I always look over letter threads.'' is a hint in itself.
>>
File: 1466613403754.jpg (48 KB, 600x1071) Image search: [Google]
1466613403754.jpg
48 KB, 600x1071
>>29630998
Dude..... Post the initials.
>>
Dear A,

Why must you taunt and torture me with every single word you type on that keyboard for me to read? I hope that every day, you learn from your mistakes of the past, but you never do.

I tell you to stop being an asshole to me, but every time I do, you end up forgetting the next day. I started a relationship with you because you were the nicest person in the world to me, and now you're nothing but a bully.

You ask me if I want to go out on a date, and I feel the excitement swell up in me. But as I make a slight error and schedule the wrong day, and ask if the day after works. You never responded.

Do you want to be with me, or leave me? Your answer seems to switch every day. I wish you would just choose one, because I do know what good you're capable of, but also what bad you are.

~Sincerely, R
>>
>>29631049
But that takes away the fun part of guessing and wondering whether it's the person or not. Besides, I'm completely certain it's not for you. They should either be asleep or be getting ready for work, unless they have a day off today.
>>
File: mushrooms.gif (2 MB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
mushrooms.gif
2 MB, 500x383
Dear Syd,

I'm obsessed with you. I think about you every hour of the day.
>>
>>29631051
My name isn't A, and their name isnt R but

> I started a relationship with you because you were the nicest person in the world to me,

I want to be like this to you again.

>But as I make a slight error and schedule the wrong day, and ask if the day after works. You never responded.

How am I supposed to know if this is just a game to you and Im only one of many youre considering. I don't want that at all.
>>
Dear R

I can no longer stand your constant attitude, terrible world view and inability to think like a rational person. I cannot explain it to you, and you could not even comprehend the world being different to your preconception. I just want to help you, I can make you open your eyes for the first time but I fear you are too far gone for that. Maybe I am at fault here, maybe I just want to apply my newfound happiness to others and it just doesn't click with them, they are too fixed in their current positions to accept change. I just want you to see the world the way I see it, just for a moment, you just need to look.
>>
And im dead inside again
>>
F,

We were good friends in highschool, sure. But towards the end you became a massive faggot. I understand that your home situation has gone to shit, but you are so obnoxious and I hate being around you. You fucking reddit sjw cuck. Every other one of our friends is based except you. I thought I would finally be rid of you when you dropped out but somehow you managed to follow me into university. I want to just cut you off, but you'll freak out and hold it against me forever. How the fuck do I get rid of you F.
>>
>>29628272
I really hope this is to me. Can you tell what the second letter to the M is?
>>
>>29631921
Letter "i"
>>
>>29632511
now i'm going to delude myself into thinking it was me
>>
>>29632511
Im an Mi too and idc if its from you or not.
>>
File: 132.jpg (58 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
58 KB, 480x479
Dear G,

Fuck you. What makes you better than me ?
Soon, you'll feel as worthless as you thought i was. I hope you will understand then.

I forgive you, though.

Bien cordialement, J.
>>
R,

I think I lost my last chance, didn't I?
Now I'm curious and depressed with what the future holds for me. It might be a brighter future without ya or just a sad and forever unhappy future. It scares the hell out of me but I know that it won't ever be like i wished to be. this so called special moment of our lives is coming to an end and we'll need to look forward. So I would say that this is our last goodbye. When we meet again I will be another person so as ya will be.
My sincerest goodbye,
J
>>
>>29628504
Sup nigga, get on ts
>>
>>29630987
iktf anon, sounds really familiar. how'd you meet?
>>
>>29632593
No Michael, it wasn't you

>>29632995
Definitely NOT you, Mika
>>
>>29633419
So what is their 3rd letter
>>
dear b

i loved you so much
please be safe
>>
>>29628602
fuck you, have some pride rainbow dick and get over it
>>
>>29629935
uou look like botox with rihanna
>>
>>29630224
dear BT.
I want to hump your leg!
sincerely,
husky
>>
>>29630252
get a life you cuck
with love,
mum
>>
>>29630057
>tfw name begins with A
>tfw very recently lost contact with a bunch of people
>tfw tried to send signs to someone, but I'm not very good at communicating my emotions
>tfw rich parents to fall back on

W-what does your name begin with?
>>
>>29633782
/b/ is never safe
/b/
>>
>>29628058
Dear J,

I was us to have sex so fucking badly. One of my greatest regrets is that I wasn't confident enough to takes things further with you when we were 17. I want to pleasure you, but I know I will never get the chance. Also I lost those photos when my harddrive broke.
>>
>>29634068
whats ur initial fampai
>>
C,

I still think about you. Still no closure, but it's alright.

-You know who.
>>
>>29634102
J

Mutebl0x1738
>>
>>29633419
>No Michael, it wasn't you
I'm going to fucking cry now
>>
I'm sorry for being such an awful son.

I've been alone for to long.

Tonight, I can finally be at peace.

- T
>>
>>29628504
C, I wish you would reply to me, you were really friendly. then you just cut off.
>>
>>29634192
Michael here too

Lots of Michaels out there
>>
>>29634149
I still think about you too.
>>
Dear D,

meeeowwww meow meow meow
>>
Forgive me if I never amount to anything. Just remember it was not your fault. To ps
>>
File: edit.png (999 B, 114x18) Image search: [Google]
edit.png
999 B, 114x18
E,

what were those 3 months? I still think about you. why did you have to show up crying at my door when I was just getting over you, just to slip away again? I hope that one day we can speak again.

I'll always love you

S
>>
Dear L,I am so fucking tired of you...I want to leave,but I cant hurt you like that.
J.
>>
Dear Elizabeth,

Fuck you.
Also, you are a roastie.
>>
Dear G

You are a selfish prick. I seriously hope you get in a car accident.

-E
>>
Dear S -

I can't do this anymore. I clearly can't make you love me and I don't know what I did to be ignored, dismissed and pushed away but if I could take it back I would. I miss you. I miss our all night talks when you couldn't get enough of me, or the times we cuddled and you couldn't keep hands from touching me. I try so hard to compromise - to understand your mentality and be the best gf I can but nothing is working. You've pulled further away from me despite all my efforts. I wish I could stop having feelings for someone who doesn't care for me.
>>
dear anyone

plz be my bf
>>
Dear C,

You made me give up on finding a girlfriend forever, I hope you can live with yourself knowing that you ruined my mind even more than it was before I knew you
>>
>>29634643
*scratches behind your ear*

fuck you i hope you die stop making me feel bad
>>
Dear S,

Well, that's it. I blew it, and now I'll never see you again. I spent so much time trying to warm up to you but never actually put myself out there and said it. I've had crushes before, but you were different. I didn't like you for your looks, your popularity, or your physique. I liked you for you, and none of those other things mattered to me in the slightest. I have never felt this way about anyone before, and now you're gone. I tried really hard to let you know how I feel, but I guess understanding and expressing my emotions isn't really my strong suit. Maybe that's why you never noticed.

I don't know if I'll ever get over this. I regret everything. Please, learn from my mistake; never turn down any opportunities you get in life. I wish you nothing but happiness.

A
>>
>>29635577
;_;
You're probably not even the D this was written to though.
>>
>>29628331
It was written to Dylan.
>>
Dear mom,
try to go to my room at least once a day and ask me how I'm doing during my depression that you know of and are ignoring.

Dear people with luck,
I hope I will have what you have one day.

Dear Bee,
I hope life fucks you over like it did to me.
>>
>>29628058
>collecting stylometry samples
How about no.
>>
M,

I'm sorry for not realizing you wanted me to make the first move. People may say you're a bit... slow and naive and I can't blame them but you're one of the few normies and possibly the only good looking girl to actually have a personality.

ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE FINISHED SCHOOL AND I CAN STILL SEE THOSE BIG BROWN EYES OF YOURS LOOKING UP AT ME AFTER PROM WHILE I PRINCESS CARRIED YOU HOME IN THE POURING RAIN

oh jesus christ it actually hurts to remember why did you make me feel op

No image macro can describe my feels rn

-J

Straight from the last thread. Thanks for making me remember my drunk spaghettifest again I guess
>>
Dear space that controls all life,
you're a white fucking cunt who fucks me up everytime I try to do something. I don't know why you feel the joy of stealing everything I want and give it to other people but I think you need a THERAPY if you actually fucking enjoy this and maybe you should stop being a fucking ROBOT because you obviously don't have friends or life when you keep on fucking mine.
>>
>>29628058
Dear faggotts end the post with the initial "J"
Please stop, its fucking weird. Especially after the mess that was yesterdays party.
t. ur good friend J :Dddd
>>
>>29635943
Space or god, whatever your small cucked existence is.
>>
Dear Taylor Swift,
stop faking your relationships for PR
>>
>>29634619
You aren't her. Anyway, hope she's doing well, I'm sure she is though.
>>
Dear Mom,

I've never told you this, because we are not used to sharing our feelings with each other, but I love you very much and you are the most important person in the world to me.
>>
J,
I have the biggest fucking autistic crush on you. I'm sure you won't even consider me a good girlfriend for you, because I'm not "your type" at all. I really do appreciate you despite my inability to show it. I'm aware of the fact that I will never be someone you want. But I'll continue to believe I have at least a little bit of luck.

- M
>>
>>29628246
Dear anon,

I make these threads so that other anons may have catharsis... is what I'd like to say. But the truth is, I made this one for myself, with the hope of reaching out to someone.

Respectfully,
O.P.
>>
>>29635429
R u cutie?
>>
>>29636659
fuck off you're probably too boring
>>
File: 1343902036213.png (6 KB, 252x205) Image search: [Google]
1343902036213.png
6 KB, 252x205
Dear E

You are perfect.
Never forget that.

C
>>
>>29636674
Whats their initial?
>>
File: Porter's Endymion.jpg (8 KB, 340x315) Image search: [Google]
Porter's Endymion.jpg
8 KB, 340x315
Don't listen to these needy fags. We'll make it, I know we will.
>>
File: cheers_frog.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cheers_frog.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>29630987
I hope you get what you want anon.
Beautiful letter.
>>
dear A,

i'm stupid in love with you, please lets get married, i know you're thinking it too

love
>>
>>29633944
it's M
and A is a girl
i don't think she visits 4chan
>>
>>29628058
You fucking left me for six weeks to go study abroad, and you expect me to not be a little upset? All you have to talk to me about is fucking schoolwork, and i could not possibly give less of a shit. The ten hour time difference means we only have about an hour a day to talk, and i honestly could not give a shit about anything youre doing. You make yourself unavailable, and i know this isnt the last time. Youll leave me again. Always. You missed two of our anniversaries because youre not here.
>>
Dear S,

You can go fuck yourself.

A.
>>
Dear L,

I like you and I think you like me but I don't know. Sometimes it seems like you do, and others like you don't. It confuses me and I don't know what to think anymore. You say we should get sushi and when I've asked you twice, you said you can't go. I'm sure they're legit reasons but getting shot down twice doesn't really help. Especially when it was your idea to get sushi.

-h
>>
Dear Normies

Get off of 4chan.
>>
>>29638370
Is S an ex-friend or some shit?
>>
>>29638401
yes, S is a shit tier friend.
>>
>>29633239
how did you lose your chance
>>
To everyone who cares and everyone who I did wrong,

I'm finally gonna kill myself. September is going to be my last month on this earth. I don't deserve happiness and no one even fully knows the depression I've gone through.

I hope my friends and enemies have a good life,

A
>>
dear past self
everything was a lie, there is no such thing as a happy end. Life just gets colder and believe or not, even more empty. Dont believe what the dotors told you, they are full of shit. They lie so that they can have so sort of profit out your decaying sanity. You were right about the hanging plan, just go for it. Every day is an endless ninghtmare. End it know that you have the chance.
S
>>
>>29638639

I hope you fucking do it, it would make our lives so much easier.

R
>>
>>29638753
Why wait till September when you can do it next month. Luckily for you, next month is tomorrow.
>>
>>29638639
do you need someone to talk to ? Don't kill yourself
>>
>>29637562
I'm sure I'm not your A but we could still get married
>>
>>29636981
i'm ok i guess
>>
HOW FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL IS THIS THREAD
>>
dear d,

fix your computer

b
>>
Dear Oliver, I'm sorry I've been such a cunt, because you did absolutely nothing wrong. You did everything you could and I'm so truly sorry for making you blue an sad-eyed, but you have to know that I did what I thought was best for you in the end. You also need to know that it isn't only hard on you, because I'm being torn to pieces still and I saw that picture of you with that blue-eyed and blonde girl and the only thing I felt was starving hysterical madness and the need for an angry fix. I love you and hope that we see each other soon.
>>
C,

i want to fuck you again. i like you, and it's fun. i wish you liked me the way i like you.
>>
>>29637467
y-you too sleepy anon
>>
>>29629025
God fucking dammit, are you the J that always writes to M's in these threads?
pls say no
>>
>>29634643
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

MEOW? WOW!
>>
Dear I,
I wanna pat your head
>>
>>29638901
Don't you have someone who already loves you?
>>
I
I want to share a coke with you
>>
>>29639649
>>29639695
nonononononononononoono
>>
Fuck you Anna,

I regret wasting years on you.
You are a whore just like the rest of them.

Hopefully you died.

Sincerely,
Me
>>
>>29639600
Meow meow meow meow meow emeowmeowmeowehrwuvgilw :3
>>
>>29628058
nigger. The End
>>
>>29639810
We need to get you spayed...or neutered.
>>
>>29639675
I would hope so but I doubt it
>>
>>29639853
meow meow meow meow :^(
>>
L,

You're a cool person, but you're starting to make me nervous. Perhaps it's my anxiety, or maybe there's a good reason to be questioning your intentions.

-M
>>
>>29639890
I thought you were a particular A who wants to get married
>>
>All these normie letters

If you ever have had a girlfriend or a boyfriend YOU ARE NOT a robot. Period.
>>
Dear G,

I honestly don't know what to do. It is almost 2 AM. Having no energy sure doesn't feel good, but maybe it's also because I don't want to use the remainder of my energy, that I can't even bring myself to play some vidya. Who knows what happened to the subroutine I started earlier this week, because I sure don't. Maybe it will come out right tomorrow, but I don't really have my hopes up too high. Ain't gonna ask you for anything, I just like to write to you, it's soothing in a kinda way. Before I forget it, thanks for the big amounts of rain this year, has been really comfy. Just do your thing like you always do. I'll contine to do mine, because, what else am I really able to?

With all my heart,
D
>>
>>29639894
Sex is gross anyways. :3c

MEOWMEMEWMEWOMOEWMEWOEMOEWMO
>>
>>29638639
Why september?
>>
>>29641109
Meow meow :333333
Are you the D I originally meowed at?
>>
>>29636258
Just tell her you faggot
>>
Dear R,
I was just going to ask you out when you suddenly got a boyfriend
I really fucking love you
I was going to swap schools for you
We have so much in common and you choose to fall in love with someone who is 3 years older than you and despises your favourite bands
I hope Ill get a chance with you someday
You're the reason i'm suicidal, I want to die because I can't be with you, happy?
Sincerely, F
>>
>>29643414
Jesus man, I'm hardly the one to be saying this, but get a grip.
- 3 years isn't much of an age difference at all
- Music taste definitely isn't important.
- Being suicidal because you can't be with someone is... understandable to me, but I still know you shouldn't be.
>>
>>29634969
you're insane. ive tried to contact you.
>>
C,
I'm only back here to write another one of these letters because you're still gone - which, of course, I knew to expect - and I'm still worried about you and I still miss you. I don't know if you'll see this, I doubt it, but... this is hard, C. It's so hard not knowing if you're okay and not being able to talk to you. I just wish I knew you were still breathing at this point. I'd be so happy just to know you haven't had any literal run-ins with buses or freak accidents with stray cats or anything. I know you're probably fine, at least when it comes to the 'breathing' thing, but that hasn't stopped me from checking your news every few hours because obviously these three days apart have done nothing to stop my crazy worrying.

I miss you so much. Please be okay. And if for some reason you do see this, please don't take my not talking about the serious things as evidence of me not thinking about those things or thinking they don't matter because everything will be magical and fine again on Monday. I haven't stopped thinking about everything, but my realizations are things I want to tell you directly when I can, if you want to listen at that time.

Yours, always yours,
You'd know who this is
>>
Dear female psychologist I saw today~
You're a fucking hack that couldn't correctly diagnose an ant even if it climbed up your vagina.
~Your's truly,
Disgruntled anon
P.S.
If I was scizo I'd be imagining things and hearing things that aren't there. And I wouldn't fucking lie about it. I hope you get raped you insufferable cunt.
>>
Dear o
I'm glad you got knocked up by that dude, but when you came to me to help and I said no, you need to know I still care for you. But I won't raise your son
S
>>
File: 1466655436389.jpg (330 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1466655436389.jpg
330 KB, 720x720
Dear T and S

You say this person won't replace me or you rarely talk to them. Yet you shower them with gifts and praise while I have to fight for it. Just be fucking honest god damn it. Tired of being the third wheel no matter what. Fuck
>>
>>29643930
>girl getting cucked by Chad
IT LITERALLY NEVER FAILS
>>
>>29643906
Anon doesn't understand what schizophrenia is, nor schizotypal personality.

You're probably delusional, and in denial. Stop it.
>>
>>29641060
Do you accept cyborgs? It's been 5 years since I told her I was done
>>
>>29643974
>Schizotypal personality disorder (STPD) or schizotypal disorder is a mental disorder characterized by severe social anxiety, paranoia, and often unconventional beliefs
>and often unconventional beliefs
I'm sorry, was I supposed to be taking you seriously again?
Get out of here you fucking hack with your pseudoscience.
>>
>>29643974
Right, because some stuffy air head thinking he knows a person better then the person themselves who doesn't one way or the other about something, is obviously in denial. Not the fucking quack """""doctor""""".
>>
>>29643906
Well what do you think you have? Like what do you think is wrong with you?
>>
R

Everyone knows it, you and I already Talked about it but we're too emotionally repressed to say the truth.

I 'm sorry for what I Said to you but in a strange way I'm kind of glad I Said It Because You Showed how much confidence and care You have for me.

I know I Said We Should never talk about this nor let anyone know, but I think I really love you. The things you Told me you thought and would do for me really touched my heart and made me realize That I'm really an asshole to everyone around me and I make the people that love me go away.

Even though I say Otherwise you're really my only and best friend. I 'm Constantly in pain and there's really no way of it stopping aside from pills, the time you Told me to lower my deuces and try to be calm I did it, I Also got into the gym and started reading more for you. Strangely enough you like me for who I am, you do not want me to change nor to get worse and I just find That surreal.

I really hate myself for telling you That I would never date you nor even like you That much. I 'm willing to wait a while Until You tell him and you rest a little bit, Although we haven' t done anything That will be Considered cheating I don 't want you to be to rude to him, give him time and let him Understand That neither of us even thought of esta happening.

I know I Said Otherwise, but in taking you to Boston. I 'm going to tell you in a couple of days, I know for fact That you said that you' would not accept a no for and answer from your parents if gave you the offer so I think you'll love it (Yeah, G is a bitch).

J
>>
>>29644988
I got a ASCII error and while fixing it i fucked up some capital letters, sorry.
>>
i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you
>>
I doubt you can find me here
>>
File: 1462473628482.png (1 MB, 1368x1076) Image search: [Google]
1462473628482.png
1 MB, 1368x1076
It's all the same, one step forward and two steps back. I wish I had good news to share, a story to tell or something to show for the time I've spent here.

H
>>
>>29645121
I love you too. Saying this even though the girl I love is probably deep in sleep right now and you're not her.
>>
T,

I love you and your company. No matter how intimidating you seem, I'll always love clinging to you.

Thank you for being you, and for talking to me even after all the annoying shit I do. I'm clingy, I know, but that's because I love you.

-C
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-30-23-51-04.jpg (360 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-30-23-51-04.jpg
360 KB, 1080x1920
>>29638998
>not texting your internet friends
>>
T.

I hate that I'm not over you and feel pathetic knowing you probably never think about me

D.
>>
>>29645511
>feel pathetic knowing you probably never think about me

That feel hits close to home
>>
>>29645511
Are you a boy or a girl?

Origional
>>
S,
I wish there was a secret corridor I could run through with you, and once we got through to the other side we could spend a lazy eternity together and laugh about our ridiculous birthplace as if it was just a distant memory
R
>>
Dear crispy
Please text me back or text me first you told me I was one of your friends and then 2 days later you drop me and never reply and blame it on something that isn't true. What happened ? You told me I was a good guy and you liked talking to me. I never had an ill motive to be close to you I just liked you as a friend and apparently you said you did too but now I can tell it's the opposite. I'm lonely and bored all the time and I get so excited whenever I get a message and then so sad when it isn't from you you were a truly good friend to me and something I will never have again. If by chance you see this I miss you. I'm sorry if I did something wrong
Best regards, anon
>>
>>29645654
I am a boy

ddknfldsknflsdknfldsknflsdknflskn
>>
>>29645730
Where do you live?

sdofjjdsfj
>>
>>29628058
Dear E, sorry for rejecting you. I just didn't know you too well. I hope you're not still mad, I really do care about you and I just didn't know how to respond when you messaged me in the middle of the night. I still don't know if I'm willing to be in a relationship, but I do still want to talk with you. I enjoy hanging out and getting to know you, and I want to get to know you a little more before deciding if I want to commit myself to you. You're cute, you get my sense of humor, and you're probably way too good for me, but I don't want to find out 2 months from now that you never really cared about me in the first place.So hang in there, if you really care about me then I'll find out eventually. If you don't, then no hard feelings! At least I didn't get my heart broken by falling for your bait.
>>
>>29645873
I'm not sure if I want to tell you I don't want you to know who I am but if you guess I'll tell you
>>
I often think about murdering my parents. Specific fantasies include bludgeoning my father head in with a blunt object until it's nothing but pulp. And throwing my mother in a pit covered in gasoline and igniting it.
>>
>>29645893
Nevermind. Just tell me how old you are.
>>
>>29645876
I'm confident he cares about you, otherwise why would he take the time to stay in contact? Chin up, anon. Darkest before the dawn.
>>
Lady at the the subway today
sorry for sneezing in your hair, it was really tight and my hand got stuck in the backpack of the guy in front of me so i tried to look down but it wasn't fast enough
>>
>>29645951
19 senpai

sdfdsfsfsfsdfdsfsdkfsdkfmsdkfmskdmfsdk
>>
>>29646016
Wrong person sorry! I was looking for a 24 year old David lol.
>>
Dear m
Your a cunty old product of the times you never seem to understand a word I fucking say and try to make me think I believe in a fucking fairy tale that's just not true I love you but your the most aggravating atroses person to talk to
>>
File: qtgril_3.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
qtgril_3.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>>29646111
Thank god the last thing I need is someone I know seeing me wallow in self pity
>>
>>29630987
I promise. Let me show you.
>>
Sorry Maddie, I know you've been done for a while now but I think it's time I got this off my chest. The reason why I spent time talking to other girls is because I was afraid I never had a chance with you. And they made me feel like a man, and sure I was fine without ever having your love. I was wrong. I love you, and now I'm saying goodbye. I could say a million words. But it's time I've ended this. Love you, maybe in the next world, I can look you in the eyes and tell you this myself.
>>
>>29646111
Does your David live in canada and go on omegle?
>>
>>29646295
No.

Oskdjasndqw
>>
To whoever stole my bike,
Thanks a bunch pal
I missed a movie I was looking forward to seeing tonight because of that
I really should have locked it up, though, so it's not all on you.
>>
>>29646295
I know this David
Wew
>>
File: miu.gif (1 MB, 540x313) Image search: [Google]
miu.gif
1 MB, 540x313
dear boy,

i wish you and i could be even friends

why are you such a playboy?!?!?!?!

T-T ahhh i wish i wasn't such a freak / loser so i could somehow finesse you into making me your babygirl

but i'm honestly a 0 experience weeb that is just ;laskdjf;alskdjf;alsdkjf;alskdjf;askldjf

you're one of the few that leave me tongue-tied

i get really nervous around you?

and you make me flutter inside/blush/not know what to do and want to refuse it but i'm so allured at the same time?

i wish you didn't have an ocean of girls you were with + are around you. because i have no experience whatsoever and as much as i want a guy who can lead me / be my leader, it's intimidating to think you would ever pick a girl like me.

here's to letting all feelings go

and truly becoming a fucking stone robot

goodbye!!!! ;-;

trying not to be sad but desu, this is why it's so hard to even be friends with guys. i'd rather not even continue our relationship as a friend bc i'll probably get jealous seeing you with other girls, which sucks / really isn't my nature.

you are so cool

warmest wishes,
s y k

p.s - i would actually never have the courage to write this to you so it's more like a diary entry thinking about you in spirit. pls stop being so irresistible?!?!?! *dies* T.T

sayonara senpai kun ~
>>
>>29644796
Nothing. But my extroverted normie parents thinks that just because I don't have 50 friends, don't spend all of my time with these hypothetical friends, and act quirky that I obviously have some sort of meme disorder of the month. I'm not even kidding about that, they like coming up to me every once in a while and then randomly accuse me of having whatever meme disorder is popular at that time.
>>
File: Snapchat-691145814019366033.jpg (414 KB, 1080x1794) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-691145814019366033.jpg
414 KB, 1080x1794
Dear C,

I've never really felt love (or anything at all since the drugs), but what I felt for you was the closest thing I've experienced to it. I know you felt it too, we we're both too big of cowards to say anything. We feared eachothers rejection more than death. As long as we never said anything, we both knew that we could live in some fantasy, where the other would love us for everything we were. But I couldn't. When I realized the drugs had taken hold of me, I couldn't let them hurt you too. Do you remember the last thing I said to you? I told you that you were the most beautiful person I had ever met, and that I was an addict. I had nothing for you. We've talked since then, but none of the words we've shared since have meant a goddamn thing. I'm clean now, but it's far too late for anything to ever happen between us. We've both moved on. I'm sure you're heart ached when I said I couldn't talk to you anymore. I know mine did. I just hope you remember those words. Keep them close to your heart. You still are the most beautiful person I've ever met.

Your Friend,
J
>>
>>29646584
>you're heart
god fucking dammit I can't do anything right
>>
>>29634149
I try to stop thinking about you but you still haunt me

The dreams of what couldve been are nightmares

-C
>>
>>29631411
What are the basic concepts that make up your worldview?

How do you see the world?
>>
Dear Anon,

checkem

Thanks,
>>
File: 1417677643797.png (46 KB, 486x110) Image search: [Google]
1417677643797.png
46 KB, 486x110
>>29646773
so close mr roboto
>>
F,
Please talk to me for the love of god, I have literally nothing in life and you can change that. We already have a lot in common. Just please text me tomorrow I won't be busy at all. I really want to ask you on a date. Hopefully it'll go well, not the date, asking you out on it. It'll be great. You just came back in town to live here so maybe we can do something. I really liked you in high school, but I've gotten better at talking to people. I'm just rooting for that you went to sleep for not texting me, because you usually go to sleep earlier than me. But other than that I hope you enjoy your grandparent's company while they are there!
-M
>>
>>29634440
I love you Thomas

t. Dad
>>
>>29645728
Pretty shitty to write about someone other anons can recognize desu senpai especially if you consider yourself to be a good guy with no ill motives
>>
Poll time
http://www.strawpoll.me/10635193
>>
>>29647060
Is it? What's wrong with it
>>
File: -.jpg (44 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
44 KB, 500x395
>>29646500

fix:: you're intimidating * and i could never imagine ...
>>
>>29647287
>>29646500
judging by the way you type and format your posts you are batshit fucking insane

thank god a man isn't in your life
>>
>>29647185
you're making her seem like a bad person without much context and putting her on the spot. Just my opinion desu go talk to her in private instead
>>
dear everyone
please just leave me the fuck alone? why cant everyone just fuck off? i dont want you to save me or pity me, im perfectly content living life the way i am now. maybe it doesnt conform to your standards of a "happy existence" but im more content than ive been in years.
-tofer
>>
>>29628257
Please don't be J...
>>
>>29630987
I hope this isn't directed to A from B because if it is, fuck you you dumb stupid cunt I'm happy now without you. Stop following me you despicable fucking harlot.
>>
>>29647321
>>29647287
>>29646500

Tfw no batshit insane gf to pursue me and be attached to me like she needs me to be happy. Tfw just giving her back love would make her even crazier for me.

tfw i want to feel the exact same way about by her.
>>
File: 14673556057272069500842.jpg (668 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
14673556057272069500842.jpg
668 KB, 1520x2688
Here you go. I should have posted earlier desu.
>>
T,

I wish I had told you that I loved you. Please come back to town after college.

J
>>
File: 1457624123675.jpg (125 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
1457624123675.jpg
125 KB, 1024x678
>>29645728
she realized you are a creepy stalker, and seeing as how she wants to keep her head actually attatched to her shoulders, she is ignoring you
good for her
>>
Dear I, M,
I stopped calling because my phone got stolen and I'm too sheepish to get your numbers again and make it right. You were the last friends I had.
>>
File: photo.jpg (39 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
39 KB, 672x672
Dear minimum wage whore that works at taco bell drive thru,

I dont want to be your friend. please stop small talking with me everytime I pull up to the window. please stop noticing if I have a new shirt on. Please stop asking me how my "life is treating me" Just let me order and receive my fucking taco in peace. Thank you. Fuck you.
>>
File: taeminyoodva.jpg (421 KB, 751x751) Image search: [Google]
taeminyoodva.jpg
421 KB, 751x751
SB,

If you guys have a problem with me then fucking tell me to my face. I'm mad but I ain't stressin' nor am I losing sleep over it so fuck all y'all
>>
>>29641537
Probably not. I'm the same person that pops in these threads and everytime I see meoewmoewmoemoewoewomew I respond back with my own MEWOEOEWMOEWEOWs because the initials as well as the messages sound a lot like what my friend and I would do.

memeowmoew
>>
File: 1432354835334.jpg (23 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
1432354835334.jpg
23 KB, 337x372
>>29646711
O-o-ohhh boy.

I think of what could have been, but it's all gone now.
>>
bumparoogano
>>
holymolybumparoni
>>
Dear Putin
I see what you are going through right now.
NATO wants the war, the jew wants the war and you are forced to take action.
In these tough times I would like to remind you that Napoleon and Hitler couldn't beat Russia, and if everything goes right these new attackers should be the next to fall.

Sincerely, D (not russian)
>>
Dear P.
I'm sorry man, but I'm not going to buy Rust just to play with you. I already bought Borderlands 2 to play with some guy just for him to delete me later for no reason. I can't trust like that anymore.
Sincerely, V.
>>
Dear mom
I wish I was born in Russia, no gays or jews, beautiful white country, cheeki breeki...
Fuck you for making me here
Sincerely, N.
>>
Dear Mother Russia
A nu cheeki-breeki i v damke!
Sincerely, D.
>>
J,

There is no reason to call me at three in the morning, bullshit for half an hour, then tell me you found a boyfriend last week. You're a fucking sociopath, and I wish I'd never met you.
>>
Dear D
I hope you become president of the United States in 2016 and make america great again
I like you hair!
Sincerely, D.
>>
Dear God
Why the fuck do humans need to sleep it is 7 am and I shitposting all night why did you make the human race so fallible
also thanks for Putin
Sincerely, D
>>
Dear Santa
I want my hopes and dreams back for this fucking christmas you piece if shit don't pretend it's a present it was already mine fuck you fuck
Sincerely, D
>>
Dear Penis
Please work again, I am only 18 years old, you are supposed to get hard at this age, I am going to kill myself
Sincerely, D.
>>
>>29651565
>>29651671
>>29651721
>>29651769
>>29651797
>>29651878
>>29651923
what the fuck

origano2
>>
Dear J, 10 years from now.
I hope you find someone worthwhile, if not at least kill yourself somewhere nobody you care about will find you.
-J
>>
>>29647837
It's not. You're fine don't worry.
>>
>>29646223
Okay. If thats what you really want. It might lead to more arguing and hurt feelings just so you know as we try to find a balance of things. And if you're just doing this for you to feel good then I don't want you to. Just stay away.
>>
>>29645329
second letter of this T?
>>
>>29651565
Putin is a jew himself.
>>
>>29645329
I love you too anon. Nobody will ever take your place in my heart.
>>
Dear Alastair,

I'm severely disappointed in you

Love Sombrero Rabbit
>>
Dear S.
You were right. I don't trust you.
I can't stop myself from thinking every action has some ulterior motive, that everything you do or say has some type of secret behind it.
I'm not trying to justify it, I know it's wrong.
I hate myself for it.
I want to say it's not your fault, but the thoughts in my head are making me doubt even that.
I'm lost on what to do, and if it turns out that you're innocent and have always been faithful, then I think you should start looking elsewhere for someone to love.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>29646553
I asked because I'm someone with schizoid personality disorder and have always felt like theres nothing wrong with me. Just be sure you're not confusing schizo as schizophrenia when she means schizoid personality disorder. Schizophrenia is like things loose in your head going crazy, hearing things and so on. Schizoid is a lot less severe and different, youre not seeing things and hallucinations like schizophrenia, schizoid personality disorder is pretty much just the normies describing robots desu. Just look at it.. personality = not acting like a normie, disorder = needs to fixed. This explains why your parents think it needs to be fixed and your psychologist would diagnose you as it when you probably fit all the criteria given how you described how your parents come up to you for not being like X and X.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

>Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy.

So you may really have it according to their arbitrary classification and diagnosis. But I can make up an abritrary set of rules to classify faggotdouchebagdickwads and diagnose all the normies as that. So i dont think theyre wrong but I also don't think theres anything wrong with you because I was in similar shoes whats wrong is how you fit into society, and your parentsand psychologist are trying to make/help you fit in better to society. So who is right in this idk.
>>
P,

You fucking retard, learn to control yourself, you ruined two fucking doors because you were mad, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Also, clean your fucking room, you're supposed to be an adult.
>>
File: 1446159997583.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1446159997583.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
Anons

I can't get her to love me for the life of me, and I'm beginning to think that's the only thing that matters to her. I'm raving as a result. The consequence of it is inevitable, I'm going to have to stand idly by and watch while she's with someone else. That's life. I'll get over it, surely. But I can't help but think that I made errors along the way that resulted in this outcome, I can't help but think that I could have behaved differently and avoided my destiny.

Bear
>>
Hej L,

This month decides everything.
You know what will happen if you succeed and you know what will happen if you fail.
There is nothing more to say, is there?
>>
>>29653947
fuck off pal
>>
File: 1933_verraeter.jpg (46 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1933_verraeter.jpg
46 KB, 500x352
V,

Du gehoerst an den Galgen!

MfG,
L
>>
Marvin is a fat fucking loser cuckold who sits on his hemeroid bloodstained chair all day playing old video games like a 5 year old baby who has never had a job, doesnt have a uni degree, and does nothing but exist and take up space all the while reading articles online about Europe and the migrant crisis, he lets his god given european birthright go to waste by doing nothing all day and staying a fucking pathetic loser virgin and talking to Dan all day
PS quit it with the megaman shit you fucking virgin it dries up pussy quicker than the sahara desert
>>
bump

smdkjas
>>
E,
lets cuddle and please grab my dick i can't wait to see you again today
L.
>>
A,
Please text me back.
B
>>
>>29643846
i wish you were her

i really wish
>>
I wish there was a way that we could work. I know that this is just one of those things that wasn't meant to be but I wish there was something I could do. you say you're afraid of developing feelings for me because you would hurt me. you want me to be with someone my own age, someone outgoing someone different than you but I want you. I can't tell you this because I know if I do you'll be upset, you'll think that you weren't careful enough but it's not your fault that I feel this way. I can't help it. maybe in another life. we're good for each other and we both know it but it would never work
>>
Oh they will read it.

"Dear /r9k/.

Stop being a bitch.
No, seriously, stop being a bitch. You've been shit on, I understand, not many people can go past that and not become a bitter person, but if you really want to complain about normies all day in ways you couldn't even imagine were possible with an almost absolute protection from the normies, you might as well go to one of the wizchan variants where being a normie is litterally a bannable offense. This will be your safe space where you won't be triggered by all the dang ol' normies.

Seriously, if you're so pissed off at normies, fucking leave. Nobody is holding your arm and nobody will even notice you're gone, just fuck off and enjoy yourself somewhere else or finally admit to yourself that you enjoy the fact that there are normies around here to give you some excuse to bitch all day at them directly.

Thank you"
>>
File: 1464806566448.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464806566448.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>29655610
This could be me, but probably not.
Initials?

>>29655719
I've been here for years and I still don't get if the normie thing is a meme or people genuinely believe were in a retard safe space

also

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
The guy I know won't read this,

You can't really portray a sarcastic laugh in text, can you? I guess this is just another lesson to add to the many. I accepted I have to move on from you, not that I wanted to but that I have to. I accepted that, so I went on to just do more stuff to distract myself. I accepted that I only have myself to blame, rather than let that blame affect me as much as it was doing quite recently. It doesn't help the self-hatred, it just lets me not spend so much time in agony.

Now I have to accept that while I've hated myself for six months, blamed myself and been forced to let go of my wish for "our" future, I also need to accept that you are more serious about him than you were with me. I acknowledged that already, seeing you flaunt your relationship together like you have done was already confirmation. But to hear you two plan to move into together, I guess all things considered it was more realistic for you to do it with him than to ever have that be our future.

Well congrats. At least on this, I can blame myself but also say that you found someone who was better for you, a better match for you than I could be. Certainty never really helped matters like this, but it's impressive when time proves me right. I can't blame you or him, so I guess it doesn't matter. In the end, the blame still belongs to me.

Well, whatever. You've got your happy, bright future together. I guess I need to go find my contentment at some point.
-No one important
>>
>>29655857
/r9k/ used to be a replacement for /b/ for people who wanted a slightly less autistic version. Then people started having the feels and wanted to share their despair and help each other going through it and giving each other positive advice, but, then, /b/ caught on and invaded as they always do and, since then, it's been nothing but endless self loathing and blaming it on the white man.
>>
Dear Aaron,

I love you

-B

Stop being pussies everyone
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.