[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont want this, please I am so scared /r9k/. I have to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
I dont want this, please I am so scared /r9k/. I have to get a job, I don't want this. I don't want to leave my mom, I love her. I love my cartoons and anime , Even though Im lonely. I am really scared, How do i tell my mom to make this stop? It's not funny anymore and im panicing.
>>
Become an hero, and never feel this feel again.
>>
>>29627702
same desu senpai desu
>>
>>29627994
Fucking stupid.

Honestly, my advice OP is to take some sort of drug or alcohol to make the situation easier. I know that there are some situations that I simply cannot do sober and the use of substance makes this shit all easier.

That's what worked for me.
>>
>>29628275
I cant do them or my mom will hate me!
>>
>>29627702
>haha, i got a great job, everything is gonna turn around, now im gonna exercise all the time now!

>mfw i completely lose my mind, drop down to 120 pounds, feel like im dying, and probably took 3 decades off my life for an untreated disease which i cant seem to recover from and now makes me want to be in a coma

ahahahahahahhahahahahah cool fucking shit, there really is a god
>>
File: 1395377571017.jpg (31 KB, 325x346) Image search: [Google]
1395377571017.jpg
31 KB, 325x346
>>29627702

- you situation is common on /r9k/
- you will be fine
- im just talking out of my ass
- as long as you talk out of your ass, you'll be fine too
>>
>keep trying
>purposefully come across as freaky and weird
>don't get hired
>repeat

I literally did this till I by chance found a perfect job that requires minimal effort and almost no human interaction (courier for a regional company)
>>
>>29627702
You can still see your mom, you can still watch your cartoons and your anime. So do you really love them, or do you just love using them as a crutch?

It's time to grow up and learn to open yourself to new experiences. You can still have all those old ones too. It may be frightening, and it may be difficult, and it may well change you, but this is life. You need to accept it, because it's not going to go away.
>>
File: 38715539_p0.jpg (208 KB, 700x1166) Image search: [Google]
38715539_p0.jpg
208 KB, 700x1166
>>29628275
>Fucking stupid
>suggest alcohol
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.