[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the cuck meme how the hell could you manage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1467147258367.png (174 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
1467147258367.png
174 KB, 416x396
>he fell for the cuck meme

how the hell could you manage to be so pathetic. if the person you were with truly loved you they would've never cheat on you with someone else. how does it feel to know you're that boring and pathetic that others would just leave you for someone else in a blink?
>>
I've never been in a relationship

I want normals to leave
>>
What? I don't understand this post...
>>
Are you 12 years old? This post made sense at all.
>>
>>29627576
Women literally exist to cuck men. Once they get bored/ find someone better than you they'll up and leave in a heartbeat.

Stay blue pilled, normie.
>>
There is nothing really inherently wrong with being a cuckold.
>>
File: bathtub.png (404 KB, 737x612) Image search: [Google]
bathtub.png
404 KB, 737x612
>>29627576
I know it's wrong but want to cuck my coworker, him and his wife work at the same place I do, they've been arguing and I can tell his wife is attracted to me, I want her to suck my dick while he watchs
>>
>>29627813
Nothing at all. Except that you're no longer a real man...
>>
File: 1467081329382.png (620 KB, 666x705) Image search: [Google]
1467081329382.png
620 KB, 666x705
>>29627853
I think this is what it stems from, guys want to stay with their wife but she is clearly not satisfied sexually. The whole 'it feels so good even though it's so bad' think gets a lot of people off, but realistically speaking /pol/ spread the meme so they're largely to blame.
>>
>online only relationship
>leaves me for another online only relationship with a guy that lives on the other side of the world instead of a few states away
>Just wanted to leave their past behind
>I understand.
>>
>>29627853
>mom didn't let me sleep in the tub once to see if it was comfortable
>now too tall for any tub
I'll never know how it feels
>>
>>29627576
don't worry school will start again then they will all fuck off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.