[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ex gets back into contact with me after 2 years of not speaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1465620029793.jpg (13 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1465620029793.jpg
13 KB, 196x178
>ex gets back into contact with me after 2 years of not speaking to each other
>think that she still has feelings for me and wants to get back together
>doesnt respond to my texts except with 1-2 words that are essentially formalities confirming that she got and read my texts
>doesnt want to fuck me
>keeps saying she wants to be friends now but maybe in the future we can be more
>wont tell me she's not interested and won't tell me she is interested

ah i see she wanted to be """"""""""friends"""""""""" for validation and so i could fuel her seemingly bottomless ego
>>
What are you going to do, anon? The ball is in your court, I guess.
>>
>>29627344

i want to break her nose and tell her how much of a superficial, narcissistic, boring cunt she is because her interests are literally boys, selfies, and social media.

i cant do that tho because then she knows im mad and i care so ill just exist until i know what to do
>>
dude
one of my exes every 6 months or so messages me also
my friend recently told me she has a bf as well so i replied for the fuck of it and she hasn't replied back... that is women for you

who caressssss
find another chick
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.