[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your ego is screaming for you to dump your non-reciprocating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1421118095220.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1421118095220.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>tfw your ego is screaming for you to dump your non-reciprocating GF, to stop being her dog, but you know you won't find anyone that you'll love as much as you love her
>>
>>29627311
do it

dump her
>>
you need to dump her and deal with the pain now. in a couple of months when you find out she's been cucking you i want you to think back to this post and realize i was right
>>
>>29627311
What so you go down on her but she doesn't do anything for you? That's fucked
>>
>>29627349
>>29627349
>>29627349

This! OP please! It's not too late!
Listen to this man of wisdom!
>>
it would be better for you in the long run chap
>>
>>29627311
>GF
another fucking normie, robots and cyborgs only on this board.
>>
>>29627398
Really? I'm antisocial as fuck and don't meet new people
>>
>>29627311
She's definitely cheating on you anyway but you're too much of a cuck to dump her. Never trust roasties.
>>
>>29627437
There we go. You don't have enough female acquintances, that's why you think you won't love anybody as much as you love her.
Try to meet more girls and you'll soon want to dump her without anyone trying to convince you.
>>
>>29627311
>you know you won't find anyone that you'll love as much as you love her
Fine. Go for someone who loves you as much as you love them. Maybe it's not just your ego that wants you to dump her but your self-respect.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.