[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump has a good chance of beating Hillary Clinton in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: foxyblondes.jpg (199 KB, 680x420) Image search: [Google]
foxyblondes.jpg
199 KB, 680x420
Donald Trump has a good chance of beating Hillary Clinton in the 2016 United States Presidential Election.

Trump is only down 6 points.

But Trump is closing.

What does /pol/ think?

What will be the final result?

I guess 51% Trump , 48% Clinton, 1% Gary Johnson.
>>
>>29627221
>I guess 51% Trump , 48% Clinton, 1% Gary Johnson.

can you imagine how crazy it would be if trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college

that's what I want to happen, the memedia outrage would be amazing
>>
I think Gary Johnson will get more of the vote this go-around. I could picture it being something like

>Trump 43%
>Hillary 42%
>Johnson 5%
>>
>>29627221
Probably Hillary. If it is, I'll probably spend the day reading /pol/ posts.
If not I will still probably spend the day reading /pol/ posts.
>>
I'm amazed you people still think Trump will win. I can't wait to see the massive hissy fit you'll all throw when he loses.

I don't like Hillary, I just don't like Trump either.
>>
>>29627221
If Hilary goes to jail 99% Trump 1% Johnson
>>
>>29627326
Hillary won't go to jail. I'm not saying she didn't do anything illegal, but she still won't go to jail.
>>
>>29627314
>People think hillary can win

Just wait until the debates
>>
>>29627221
Seeing either candidate lose will be fun. Their hardcore supporters especially, Trump and Hillary fans have been extremely obnoxious throughout the whole election cycle.
>>
File: ZNA1S1u.png (11 KB, 688x361) Image search: [Google]
ZNA1S1u.png
11 KB, 688x361
>>29627221
probably around this unless something large happens, like Hillary is charged. I doubt Johnson can catch them.
>>
>>29627314
I like Trump A LOT more than Hillary (actually preferred Bernie though). I REALLY wish he wins. Hillary isn't even gonna try to help anyone. She's corrupt as fuck. With Trump at least there's some chance the job market could get better. It's honestly one of the few things I'm looking forward to. I'm not gonna throw a hissy fit if he loses; I'm just gonna be even more depressed I guess...
>>
>>29627350
he's going to obliterate her. he's going to make her eat his shit, shit it out, and eat it again. he is a master of the short-talk game and has humanity and humor and wit. he has persuasion skills. she is a dessicated crone with a stern, motherly bent and an awkward grasp of spontaneity. he inspires followers. she turns stomachs.
>>
>>29627221
I wish it were Bernie against Trump, i would vote if it was
>>
>>29627386
The liberal media will lynch him at every turn, and he's going to give them so much fucking ammunition.

Your fetishism of Trump is just ridiculous. I don't understand this idiotic cult of personality you people have desperately dove into. You invest so much into this stupid shit because you're delusional enough to buy cheap, meaningless rhetoric. It's pretty pathetic. Your political ideals are completely meaningless.
>>
>>29627221
I was going to vote Bernie until it was clear he wouldn't become the nominee. I hate Hillary with a passion. I like that Trump is against the establishment, and that people are siding with him regardless of what the press says about him.
Hillary is essentially a robot who thinks it's her right to become the first female president.
>>
>>29627388
Me too. But just vote anyway. The media have been lying their asses off about Trump. He's clearly the one the establishment doesn't want.
>>
>>29627443
> I like that Trump is against the establishment, and that people are siding with him regardless of what the press says about him
So you're supporting him for completely nonpolitical reasons, like a shitload of other Trump supporters. You're making a stupid knee-jerk reaction based largely on misinformation and a lack of intelligence.
>>
>>29627434
I hope that it eventually dawns on you that you just belched out a cloud of hot air about how other people are full of hot air. I hope that in time you can see that you are the greater fool for questioning the beliefs of others when your own are so unstable.
>>
>>29627221
GO GARY

wew lad
>>
>>29627434
the liberal media has no power anymore
>>29627467
he's shutting down muslim immigration, good enough
>>
File: oOuA14D.jpg (40 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
oOuA14D.jpg
40 KB, 540x405
as long as you didn't vote bernie senpai you are good.
>>
>>29627467
>nonpolitical
Not him, but who is behind a candidate and what are its allegiances are political reasons. It is EXTREMELY important.

And I do agree with a lot of his policies. Especially on protectionism. Open borders and globalization is mostly just class warfare, plain and simple. Comparative advantage does not benefit common people. Bernie criticized open borders a lot too (before he tried to run for the democrats).
>>
>>29627467
No there are other reasons, I just really didn't feel like typing them out.
I agree on his stance on immigration, which I disagreed with Bernie on.
I'm against globalism, like trump.
He wants to help the middle class by encouraging businesses to stay in the country. Which I agree with.
His budget policy I agree with.

Protip: You don't need to agree completely with a candidate to support him. I didn't completely agree with Bernie either.
>>
>>29627492
The difference between you and I is that I'm not convinced I have all the answers. You hardcore supporters (of any candidate) are making the assumption that you have a great deal of knowledge about the issues, when usually you just follow the rhetorical line which you've been taught. I won't pretend that I have strong, stable positions in the context of this race, because it's such a surreal shitfest that it really makes me want to just lie down and die.
>>
>>29627492

>using the term "hot air" twice in one post

You're either past your 30s or a cable news drone. Most likely both.
>>
>>29627221
>What does /pol/ think?
where do you think we ae?
>>
>>29627522
Haha, you're so fucking delusional.
>>29627530
>>29627533
I love how isolationism has suddenly turned into another right wing circlejerk.
>>
>>29627550
i didn't say i had all the answers though. you just didn't like my opinion so you're projecting all of these demonc qualities onto me. you must be very young.
>>
>>29627339
Her owners won't let their racehorse get kicked out of the league.
>>
>>29627567
OK - What are the benefits of mass immigration according to you?
>>
>>29627567
do you personally know anyone who cares what the liberal media has to say? only yuppies listen to them at this point
>>
>>29627581
Pretty much.
>>29627577
>he's going to make her eat his shit, shit it out, and eat it again. he is a master of the short-talk game and has humanity and humor and wit. he has persuasion skills. she is a dessicated crone with a stern, motherly bent and an awkward grasp of spontaneity. he inspires followers. she turns stomachs.

Yeah, none of that is in the least bit presumptuous.
>>
>>29627567
>isolationism
This is not going to happen. We are far, FAR from this. And we can barely speak of "protectionism" either. What Trump is proposing to do is really just a bare minimum to protect the native workers from corporations.
The left used to be all about it (when they were pro-workers). Now the left is just a bunch of identity politics bullshit (which is harmless to corporations).
>>
>>29627612
He'll take an incredible amount of fire on social media, and we can't pretend that doesn't matter.
>>29627603
Did I ever say anything about mass immigration? Anyway fuck it, it's almost 4 AM, I'm done with this.
>>
>>29627622
this
the left doesn't give about the poor anymore, it's all circlejerking about how right they are
http://www.vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
>>
>>29627622
Those are the limits on what would be accomplished, but the desire and drive is for isolationism.
>>
>>29627682
it kind of doesnt
the working class white adults who will most likely vote for trump don't care about social media at all
>>
>>29627686
meant give a fuck**
>>
>>29627620
what does presumptuousness have to do with anything? I voiced a strong opinion on how the debates are going to go because of the disparity in verbal skills, and you're off on some fucking tangent like i think I'm a pundit. I don't even like Trump. I just think he's going to wipe the floor with hilary because he talks in circles around her.
>>
>>29627703
Trump isn't an isolationist. It's impossible to be.
The US is the world's hegemon. It would make zero sense. It has to maintain its influence over the world and keep it dependent on its financial system. Global trade affects the world order; it will not stop. There just need to be some readjustments to fix the domestic situation. It's possible Trump will make the US energy independent, but that's not isolationism either. If anything it could allow it to trade even more.
>>
>>29627686
That's a nice article. I gotta say I used to enjoy The Daily Show (et al.), but I'm starting to see it now. The smugness and the misrepresentation of anyone who disagree with you as stupid; they really do try to have an apparent "monopoly on reason". I can't even find them funny anymore. They lie too much now. They just keep getting worse... they're gonna be even worse than Fox News at some point.
>>
>>29627863
Jon Stewart was better at being objective. He would take liberals to task and agree with the sensible parts of conservative platforms on occasion. The other writers and the new guy are just... shills.
>>
>>29627896
>Jon Stewart
Oh yeah he was great. He was a real leftist too. He made sense. He was a lot more intellectually honest (even though he had a job to do as a comedian...). Trevor Noah is a fucking tool. Always defending the status quo and always with the identity politics bullshit. I can't stand him anymore. I guess I must be racist.
>>
File: jon stewart 'avin a titter.jpg (12 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
jon stewart 'avin a titter.jpg
12 KB, 380x285
>>29627936
>I guess I must be racist.

i think you just nailed the reason that they chose mr funneh black man to replace mr stewart.
>>
File: 1402711204604.jpg (63 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1402711204604.jpg
63 KB, 1024x576
>>29627936

noah just realized america is fucking stupid and wants to take his toys and go home

should've realized this is the longhaul liberal autist show
>>
>>29627221
>Donald Trump has a good chance of beating Hillary Clinton in the 2016 United States Presidential Election.
Why do people think this? Aside from the fact that the election is still far off that things can change radically in any direction, the deciders for the election will be normies who that don't follow politics, and they don't see Trump as anything other than a blowhard (if they're white) or a threat (if they're not). They'll opt for the "safe" and "predictable" and hand it to Clinton. Bernie supporters will hold their nose and vote for her because, on a policy level, they disagree with Trump more than with Clinton.

Johnson is as much a throwaway "protest" vote as Jill Stein or writing in your mom's name. Anyone sensible to care about their vote recognizes a third party is just as bad as voting for the candidate they hate.
>>
File: trump-simpsons.jpg (160 KB, 640x322) Image search: [Google]
trump-simpsons.jpg
160 KB, 640x322
>>29627221
>Donald Trump has a good chance of beating Hillary Clinton in the 2016 United States Presidential Election.

If you look at the numbers Hilary has a way better chance. She has:
>more money to campaign
>is campaigning hard in swing states
>more minorities on the rise in red/swing states and there is always women
>Obama ended his presidency with good approval ratings
>has had a relative in office that is remembered fondly by the masses
>has a history working as a politician
>while her approval rating is low, it's still higher than Trump
>Gary Johnson is ready to cockblock Trump and hurt him way more than Jill Stein or Bernie will hurt Shillary

Meanwhile Trump is having problems raising money and Trump supporters aren't even trying to rally more votes and cockblock Cuckton. Unless Trump and his supporters step it up, it's going to be a fucking massacre. Every Trump supporter I see offline and online is already celebrating and getting comfy instead of buckling up like the Demos are doing.
>>
If only the white vote counted, and no other minorities votes counted, Republicans would have won every election going back to JFK. Us white people are not what we once were, sadly. Trump will win the white vote, but whites will get screwed over by everyone else, which means Clinton will be elected.
>>
File: 1320962871317.png (254 KB, 381x495) Image search: [Google]
1320962871317.png
254 KB, 381x495
Trump will pull a Reagan and give amnesty to all the illegals. Calling it now. Cap me.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.