[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking scared guys theres been gun shots throughout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1466472182620.jpg (137 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1466472182620.jpg
137 KB, 1252x1252
I'm fucking scared guys theres been gun shots throughout the night all week and tonight things are going BATSHIT crazy with gunshots happening every two seconds. There coming from across from the Paseo and I'm fucking worried I'm a dead man if they raid people's houses
>>
Avoid windows. I do this all the time and I live in a relatively safe neighborhood. I have this unfounded fear of snipers/stray bullets.
>>
>>29626996
what kind of a war zone do you live in
>>
>>29627018
Live in a nice little neighborhood with mostly empty houses but for some reason the other side of the street is mini Mexico
>>
go to the center of your house (more rooms/layers to block bullets)

and hide under the mattress with books laid on top of it

some people shoot at the sky for laughs and don't realize the bullets come down somewhere. also call popo if you haven't already
>>
>>29627116
falling boolets are pretty harmless fampai
>>
>>29627116
I have, neighbors have, even met people on the Paseo that live on that side of the street and they even said they called the police... idk whats going on but in really scared
>>
If you're worried about home invaders, get an AR or something. Even most armed robbers will probably nope the fuck out of there if you drill some lead at them.
>>
>>29627164
>harmless
don't spread disinfo. if it's shot upward it has lower terminal velocity but can still be fatal. if it's shot upward in an angle the trajectory still almost has the same lethality.
>>
As soon as I read this post I heard gunfire from a couple of blocks away.

Fucking spooky
>>
>>29627079
a nice little neighbrohood in where? texas? florida?
>>
>>29627283
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Paseo_(Kansas_City%2C_Missouri)
>Many areas along this street have become blighted over the years and it runs through some of the most crime-ridden areas of the city.

Not OP but I guess here.
>>
>>29626996
Don't worry Emperor Trump will save you but as an American citizen you have to give him your strength
>>
>>29627283
Missouri... grew up out here in populated city... hated it... moved to little town with my little neighborhood and NEVER had a problem... until now
>>
hearing gun shots between thugs/police coming from outside is super comfy
>>
>>29627556
It's not cops vs gangsters... it's probably just retards shooting in the air
>>
>>29626996
You dont own a gun? you deserve to get shot fag
>>
>>29626996
It's probably just fireworks you fucking dolt
>>
>>29627707
IT'S NOT FUCKING FIREWORKS I THOUGHT THAT TOO AT FIRST UNTIL THE COPS CAME OUT ONE TIME PLUS THERE LEGAL WHERE I LIVE SO COPS COMING OUT FOR FIREWORKS IS INSANE
>>
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 1200x900
>>29626996

Waldofag here fellow kcmofag

Feels good living away from Troost, prospect and the paseo. Sorry for your lost
>>
>>29627810
Naw I'm still alive
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.