[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good normie clothes for the summer? What kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160630_013454.jpg (975 KB, 1206x3877) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_013454.jpg
975 KB, 1206x3877
What are some good normie clothes for the summer?

What kind of shoes are safe to get with regular non cargo shorts, some Vans sneakers?
>>
>no socks
fucking why
>>
File: 1.jpg (50 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50 KB, 1000x1000
>>29626863

canvas or boat shoes with no socks are pretty much the most anti-robot shoes
>>
>cargo shorts

you gotta toss those m8
>>
>>29627743
>regular non cargo shorts,

Wow, man. It's like you didn't even really read OP's post and just wanted to shove in your unimportant opinion as quickly as you could.
Retard.
>>
>>29627768
oops, guess i missread

interesting how upset you got about the whole thing though
>>
Vans r normcore cool but shitty. As someone who gets free shoes for skating I can tell you that no one buys any vans products for function.

They do have some creative ones and its like pretty cheap to get a pair so its no big deal if they only last a month.
Boat shoes are comfy on the line between casual and elitist.

Sandals are fucked. I love em but I don't think men are supposed to wear them unless they want to look homosex
>>
>>29627835
>u mad bro xDDDDD

No, you're just retarded.
At least you own up to it though. Don't usually see that on 4chan.
>>
>>29627847
>Wow, man. It's like you didn't even really read OP's post and just wanted to shove in your unimportant opinion as quickly as you could.
>Retard.

>even trying to imply you didn't get instantly heated over it
>>
>>29627890
You read that in the tone best suited to support your biased and offended argument.
I wasn't mad at all. You just have a shit reading comprehension and I called you out on it. Retard.
But please, go on more about how "mad" I am.
>>
>>29627927
>continuing to go on about "reading comprehension" when it's 3:00 in the fucking morning
>calling me a retard repeatedly

were you bullied in school? it's obvious you have tons of pent of frustration that you release on 4chan late at night before you gently sob yourself asleep after eating another box of pizza rolls.
>>
What can I wear for the beach, I'm a skellington
>>
File: 12345678910.jpg (294 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
12345678910.jpg
294 KB, 900x900
>>29627948
Oh boy, it's that good old generic "hah i bet ur a bullied neckbeard xDDDD" argument that everyone uses when they get triggered into damage control.
How long were you waiting to use that one?
>>
>>29627927
i'm on your side

>>29627948
you are a fucking retard, retard. now apologize for your bullshit.
>>
File: chubbies.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
chubbies.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>29627980
chubbies my padawan
>>
>>29627993
Well if you're on my side, please try to come up with actual arguments.
I appreciate the gesture though. Thank you.
>>
>>29626863
You don't wear socks with shorts unless you're some faggot high schooler from California who pulls his socks up. Especially with shoes like that, socks will make you look shorter

>>29626831
Vans aren't bad, you could also do boat shoes or even loafers
>>
>>29627980
>>29628012
I don't recommend chubbies.
>>
>>29628232
Is there any reason other than crippling self-image?

Chubbies show confidence and excitability
>>
>>29628256
I am actually a brand representative for chubbies.
I own upwards of 40 pairs.

Used to love them but I've noticed that over the past year the craftsmanship on new purchases is shit.

Two of the most recent pairs I've bought have had the same issue where the stitching at the bottom of each leg "bacons" out and looks like utter shit.
Not to mention the back pocket buttons that have fallen off on 4 pairs.

The colors also seem to be fading at a ridiculous pace compared to my older pairs.

If you can get older but not-worn ones on ebay go for it, but I wouldn't recommend buying on their website for a while until they've got quality control sorted.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.