[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here don't actually want a gf yet until they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: gsbbo.jpg (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
gsbbo.jpg
6 KB, 150x150
Anyone else here don't actually want a gf yet until they self improve themselves?

>stopped eating so unhealthy
>started to do cardio and lift
>stopped drinking so much
>self medicate with small doses of weed to deal with depression
>complete given up dating websites
>going back to school to finish compsci degree
>>
Yeah. I do try to get better to be worthy of a gf. But I'm afraid I'm gonna break before that.
>>
>>29626772
I totally understand what you mean Anon. I try to remind myself how I'm really alone in this body and no one else will ever truly love or help me succeed in life except myself

Normies like to call this narcissism
>>
i don't really want to settle so it would be better if i took the time to improve first

finish school and get an income, get a car, my own place, dating anyone now would be stupid and i wouldn't be able to be with anyone i'd get along with because my type of girl associates with successful men and are already self sufficient.

>tfw
>>
>>29626805
Huh. Maybe that's the right attitude. For a while at least. For me, it's really depression I have to fight off...
>>
>>29626854
it never goes away. sadness is the default for mammals actually happiness just comes in short bursts between your normal low dopamine state.
>>
the only thing you really need to improve before you get into a relationship is self-esteem and confidence

If you have those, you can still maintain a relationship while having complete control over your life

Plus, getting into a relationship if you have no self-esteem is the worst thing you can possibly do
>>
>>29626732
Sort of, OP. My ex and I didn't have any friends whatsoever and us only having each other was not healthy for our relationship. This time around I want to make friends and better myself before even thinking about dating anyone.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.