[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /tiredof4chan/? Is there a world beyond this place? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1467239922458.png (1 MB, 1098x1182) Image search: [Google]
1467239922458.png
1 MB, 1098x1182
Who /tiredof4chan/?

Is there a world beyond this place? I've been here for most of my life. So much of what I believe has been molded by this site.

When does one graduate 4chan?
>>
>>29626399
just move to reddit like all the mature people
they have cool people like gordon ramsey doing ama's also be sure to check out his new tv series and buy his new books!
>>
When one finally has the strength and will to open their eyes
>>
File: 1430882865961.jpg (54 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1430882865961.jpg
54 KB, 550x366
>>29626399
>When does one graduate 4chan?

As long as you're browsing the internet you're going to wind up here. Why? Because deep down you know you like this place.

But you also know it's ruining your life, and you're at a crossroads now: do I continue wasting away in front of this screen, mindlessly dicking around, or do I evolve and put my time to better use?

Since you're contemplating that you may well be tired of here, perhaps it's time to evolve.
>>
>>29626443
And if your time truly has no better use?
>>
>>29626399
>Is there a world beyond this place?

I imagine it's called 'real life'.

I mean this in the sense that instead of shitposting online with a bunch of embittered anons, you have 3 or 4 former anons you know in real life who you get along well with, share interests with, and enjoy each other's company, and you spend time together, talk a lot, and can be yourselves around because they too used to be autists who spent their time on 4chan.
>>
>>29626485
Develop an idea of something you might want to put your time towards, be it a hobby or work.

This will take a lot of trial and error, particularly if you feel as though you legitimately have no interests.
>>
>>29626443
>>29626399

You have a decision to make. Apathetic existentialism I. E. The backbone of 4chan. The belief that nothing matters so there's no point in trying and scrapping some kind of dignity whilst you can.

Or converting to absurdism. The belief that nothing matters and there's no meaning to life yet the err and beauty of man is that they will always strive to find meaning and purpose anyway.
>>
The only way is completely abandoning the internet, long enough to realize some things are better than what's here.
But there can be no exceptions. Leave it all behind.
>>
File: sold-venice-with-gondola (1).jpg (2 MB, 2124x1654) Image search: [Google]
sold-venice-with-gondola (1).jpg
2 MB, 2124x1654
>>29626443
I know if I leave this place, sooner or later I'll be back with a broken heart and back.

Where do I go in the world? There is so much out there. The whole task of it is so daunting.

I'm no explorer.
>>
>>29626536
I don't feel as though I have no interests, I have no interests.
>>
Once you consistently go on it for about 6 months, you hit the point of no return. Sorry anon, as long as you're alive and have internet you're staying here
>>
File: 1315217381098.jpg (91 KB, 1397x997) Image search: [Google]
1315217381098.jpg
91 KB, 1397x997
>implying you can ever leave

You might think you can, but you'll always be back
>>
File: 1410820268574.png (469 KB, 1200x1130) Image search: [Google]
1410820268574.png
469 KB, 1200x1130
>>29626399
Good luck. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ

>>29626410
Reddit is a timesink just like 4chan. Same shit.
>>
>>29626399
I started browsing smaller imageboards and forums in addition to this place.
It's a bit circlejerky, but it's nice having friends.
>>
>>29626410
Fuck off with your ironic shilling
>>
>>29626399
>graduate
This isn't a school, but a book. Its title changes every instant. It was authored by many people. It has no story. It is like a textbook. It offers only information. Put the book down, and you have "graduated." This book is pretty interesting. The information probably isn't even right, but one can always wonder. If you put this book away for good, things will happen. If you continue to read without fail, no ultimate truth will be revealed. You might discover your own truth, you will certainly get information that will influence your mind one way or the other. You can turn to the last page, and you will find that it says something, that eventually changes. When the book ends, which realistically is in a few years, maybe a decade maximum, you will have finished reading, if you survive that far. A sequel will be published, but you won't find it again. It will only be accessible to those who need it. Nobody needs it, so only nobodies will find it. Nobody knows nobodies, so it won't be shared.
>>
File: You'll be back.gif (501 KB, 245x207) Image search: [Google]
You'll be back.gif
501 KB, 245x207
>Stopped coming for a couple years
>Got a good life
>Ended up coming out of boredom anyway

Ride never ends, OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.