[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is all about how to stop being retarded or at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1466317207868.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466317207868.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
This thread is all about how to stop being retarded or at least less retarded and pick up girls. Post your problems and I'll post solutions.
>>
>>29625634
I have aspergers making it basically impossible to develop social skills and women constantly call me short. I am 5'10. Plus I am balding.
>>
I litterally almost tear up when a girl ignores me for a short time or doesn't understand mem because I don't talk loud...

What do
>>
Are roasties biodegradable?
>>
>>29625669
So would you say you're bullied by these females? What do you do in your free time other than go on /r9k/. Any fellow aspie females?

>>29625677
What makes you tear up? Do you just feel useless? Do you try talking to girls often? Can you at least message them and have a conversation?
>>
I'm a pedophile that has his complete search history with loli rape fetishes ect. distributed to his neighbours.
My neighbour told me the other day to just kill myself and everybody here looks at me like a criminal.
They hate me so much they have sworn to destroy me even if I leave for another city or country.
They ridicule me every chance they get while they live happily.
how do I be less retarded you guys?
>>
File: 1466576060988.jpg (15 KB, 236x322) Image search: [Google]
1466576060988.jpg
15 KB, 236x322
I have no fucking clue how to pick up girls. I had one very long-term girlfriend in high school and early college, and she was the one who hit on me. As a result, I've never had to initiate contact, and I spent almost five years with the assumption of sex and not having to work for it or do anything seductive to initiate it, plus the actual unwillingness to flirt with anybody else for fidelity's sake. I'm in my early 20's now with the game experience of a virgin.

What's more, I never went to parties in high school, and it seems like that's where all the sexual tension in college builds. I know how to have a domestic relationship with somebody I'm already familiar with and live with, but stage 1 just baffles me.

I'm not worried that I'm so unattractive that I can't get fucked, but every time I've gotten action or the proposition for it, it's been me getting hit on, and it's had to be REALLY straightforward ("I want the D" or being dragged by my hand to the bedroom) for me to take a hint. I also don't know what I do that's worked in those scenarios, so it's not like I can just keep doing it to capitalize on it. It's something that just happens to me passively out of the blue like once a year, and I can't find any pattern to it. If it was just me never getting hit on, I'd assume that I need to fix my appearance or something, but I can't even peg it down to that.

That, and it seems like upwards of 90% of the females who hit on me are outside of my age range, and it pisses me off. Middle-aged women with wrinkles, yellowed teeth, and really bad muffin top hit on me. Teenagers and literal children hit on me. Not girls my age.

I really don't know how to sort this out. I'd like to just be able to get laid in college and actually have some control over when that happens.

>>29625669
I also have Asperger's and am approximately 5'10". I'm not balding, though, so there's that.
>>
>>29626334
Kek! If I was one of your neighbors, I'd strangle you to death and say you anheroed. The cops might not believe me but they'd probably go alone with it because they hate you too. You should be physically castrated.

Remember when you were a kid and everyone thought you were cute and had a bright future ahead of you? How does it feel knowing you'll never experience that ever again and that your parents, if they haven't already, will die soon and then no one will love you?
>>
>>29626334
Honestly? if people are making threats like that, record them. Create solid, undeniable proof that these people have threatened to stalk, harm, and even "destroy" you. Then get a really decent lawyer and sink them.
>>
im ashamed of my current status in life and am trying to make something good out of it. i cant just dump all my problems onto her. i need to fix them before i go around dating.

im also very intimidated by girls. ugly or qt and have a very hard time relating to them. now im not the type of person to agree to sex as soon as a girl asks but at the same time, as a virgin i cant stop thinking about sex. everyone around at work is constantly talking about it. ive never been interested in "dating" or "hooking up". all i want is a long term gf. but a virgin at 25 with little ambition in life isnt something thatll attract girls.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.