[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eic U8jPyxks I think I'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1408020602574.jpg (53 KB, 640x844) Image search: [Google]
1408020602574.jpg
53 KB, 640x844
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EicU8jPyxks

I think I've finally discovered what it is that really bothers me about women. After I watched this video, I just realized that women frustrate me because if you aren't traditionally masculine, you have no shot of being with them.
That seems to be all women care about. You MUST be traditionally masculine. I can't ever just have fun and be myself, i have to carefully consider my language, my actions, even my subtle body language. If any of it for just 1 moment conveys femininity, weakness, or lack of HYPERMASCULINITY, I'm screwed, done, fucked, it's over.

Do you guys feel the same way or am I just overreacting?
>>
>>29625599

Come to America, women date all sorts of simpering SJW sissy-boy liberals here. They seem to hate masculinity.
>>
>>29625647
absolutely false lol
>>
>>29625599
I AM GETTING

>>29625647
CONFLICTING

>>29625699
OPINIONS HERE

WHO IS RIGHT AND HOW SHOULD I ACT IF I AM TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE LADIES-MAN??????
>>
>>29625599
I feel exactly that way. I used to fake it before and had moderate success with women. Now I just want to a girl to like me for myself. Haven't touched a female in an year...
>>
File: immigration-chart.png (2 MB, 2448x1584) Image search: [Google]
immigration-chart.png
2 MB, 2448x1584
>>29625647
>Come to America
if it only was that easy...
>>
You're overreacting, dude.

I have a girl and I don't act hyper-masculine around her. I'm a soft kind of guy.
>>
>>29625599
The youtube video host has the classic neckbeard voice. His argument is invalid.
>>
probably for some girls but nah you're pretty much wrong ive gotten a gril when i was being non masculine and just myself
>>
>>29626241
also this is just a tv show
but i would never be able to do this shit it would be way to nerve racking
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.