[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Become chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: test.png (11 KB, 356x290) Image search: [Google]
test.png
11 KB, 356x290
Has anyone done HRT but not to turn into a trap, but to turn into chad?

beta + testosterone = chad no?

we are beta because we lack testosterone to be chad, high test = you get chad looks, your personality slowly morphs to match your looks is what /fit/ told me, which is why skinny betas are so weak and frail when talking to girls, and fat betas sweat and tire easy.
>>
>>29625467
If you want bald head, go ahead with it.
There is no alpha or beta, only high or low confidence
>>
>>29625539
hair already thinning man, only 19, cant even grow a beard.... don't know what to do.
>>
>>29625467
/fit/ know their shit when it comes to steroids. Don't ask fucking robots about this. Just do it. I would probably do sterons in the future but I want to achieve my natural /fit/ maximum before I dab into it.
>>
>>29625588

Does it really make you bald? My hair is pretty much flawless at 26 and I'd like to keep it that way if possible. I don't think the benefits of testosterone would outweigh the negatives of not being able to style my hair, I just don't gave the face for baldness.

Either way I'm getting my T levels tested this Friday just out of curiosity.
>>
I have test lying around but I havent pinned yet because I am scared of hair loss and acne

I have procepia but I heard it has a 1% chance of permanent ED and accutane can be really harsh
>>
I've pretty much done this, personality hasn't changed much... still don't really like talking to people but it's easier now.
I'm pinning too
>>
>>29625841
Also wasn't really a beta beforehand just antisocial, I may be able to help if anyone needs advice
>>
>>29625467

Go for it.

Every athlete, male model, etc are using it.

>m-muh hair!

only inferior genetic baldlets suffer this, if you are fated to be bald you will bald super fast on steroids, if you aren't, you'll keep your full head of hair.

Kai greene takes like, 20x more steroids than the average bro and he has dreadlocks up to his fucking waist
>>
>>29625935
I didnt think roids and testosterone would be the same thing... or is it?
>>
>>29625935
>home recipe steroids.jpg
So if I go down the steroid route I'll basically have to experiment for 3 years until I reach a semi successful personal plan, because of all the contradictions and misinformation? Just like it is with weightlifting and diet...
>>
>>29625982

you stupid or something?

they are the same thing.
>>
>>29626171
I actually am stupid sir, thank you.
>>
>>29625467
You have to take this take while you growing up to become a Chad, now it's a little too late for that.
>>
>>29626547
what if i'm still growing up? growing doesnt stop for males till mid twenties in some cases, I was 5'10 last year 6'1 this year.
>>
>>29625642
>Does it really make you bald?
No.

Some people have the gene that makes them lose hair when testosterone hits; it's why people start losing hair in their 20's right after puberty.

If you aren't already losing hair you should be fine.
>>
Ive been looking trying to find some way to get tren, test, or dht at the very least and they're all illegal and I don't know any bodybuilders.
>>
>>29625935
>Kai greene takes like, 20x more steroids than the average bro and he has dreadlocks up to his fucking waist

ur dumb as shit if u think kai green isn't bald.

the only hair on his head that still grows is that region which bald people keep
>>
>>29626741

if dumbass 16 year olds can manage to get steroids online, then I just can't say much about your intelligence if you fail at something like that.
>>
>>29625467
>produces feelings
So that explains why women are coldless cum socks
>>
>>29627238
They don't though. Bloccx
>>
No, I'm high test and though normies envy me I'm actually a huge loser. Wish the high test obsession just stopped.
>>
>>29625563
90% of the population can't grow a beard at 19 you fucking cuck
>>
>>29628872
test is a really shitty meme, i also hope it ends soon. so many people fucking up their hormone balance for no reason other than "le internet said i need high test".
>>
>>29626642
>what if i'm still growing up? growing doesnt stop for males till mid twenties in some cases, I was 5'10 last year 6'1 this year.
Underage b&
>>
>>29625539
How do I build confidence?
>>
>tfw the government will pay for me to become a girl but not a Chad

reeeee
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.