[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people on this board worship normies like elliot or e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1459110161346.png (298 KB, 806x431) Image search: [Google]
1459110161346.png
298 KB, 806x431
why do people on this board worship normies like elliot or eggman instead of the one true robot, based dan cilley?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lN5sLNnlOs
>>
Damn this guy triggered reddit last year. That was pretty fun

He is creepy though desu
>>
File: cmon.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cmon.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>29625322
>those youtube comments

Holy fuck everyone i so triggered.

Seems like a cool guy, definitely a robot.
>>
>>29625322
this video is too long

please summarize it
>>
>>29625420
fine have a smaller sample then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKgQGg0q6FE
>>
>>29625451
> I said BYE
> I am a NICE GUY
> I WAS PERFECTLY CORDIAL

he is quite creepy
>>
Holy fuck!
HE'S ONE OF US.
Tempted to watch the whole thing.
>>
File: photo.jpg (143 KB, 1231x1233) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
143 KB, 1231x1233
he could actually be quite attractive if he cleaned himself up I think
>>
>>29625504
>I am going to grab women. Don't you want to grab them? Squeeze them? I am going to grab them, but only if they want me to. It will be annoying asking so many times, but they could get me arrested if they happen to not want me to grab them, and I do. I am very happy right now. I have energy. I feel dominant. I want to own women. I want to impregnate them. I want to claim the women I want who I happen to see when I am going about my day. I have energy to work out. My muscles will get huge and I will be able to squeeze the women harder and harder. Don't you want to squeeze women hard? Don't you want to have women cook and clean for you? Are you as excited as me? I am on my way to becoming a happy man. A truly happy man.
>>
>>29625528
Yeah that's why I feel bad for him the most. He could have so much but he was born like he is mentally. I hope he's happy.
>>
he's awful but i feel bad for him
>>
File: Screenshot_20160630.png (409 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160630.png
409 KB, 720x1280
>>29625322
Christ. I don't get how someone could unironically type this out knowing that another human being who's not doing anything thats wrong will read it. And there are so many comments like that.
>>
>There's absolutely nothing wrong with this
>>
No mental filter, that's the only difference with robots.
>>
Good lord, that's all I can say.
>>
>>29625322
I thought he was simply not self aware enough to understand what he was doing, but he actually is quite self aware. He jokes about how creepy he may seem.

I still honestly kind of feel bad for him. He's definitely a robot. But, I feel bad for the women as well. He needs a filter when it comes to opening up about his more sexual thoughts (e.g. "I like your body"). If I was a woman, I no doubt would be immediately worried.
>>
>>29626344
ONE OF US

But he's doing it partly for his show.

If I had to try approaching so many women I wouldn't do much better. I'd probably scare them less, but only because I wouldn't talk so damn much...

He really does have that serial killer vibe though. But I'm sure he could use this to his advantage somehow kek.
>>
>>29625322
Dan Cilley is batshit crazy. He is not even beta, he is just extremely creepy and enjoys it.
>>
>>29625671
>I had the discipline not to orgasm for 14 days.
Not bad, not bad at all.
>>
File: 1467267683370.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467267683370.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29625322
>elliot
>normie

>>29625360
>creepy
that's what normies say about us
>>
>>29628924
There is a difference between creepy and batshit insane
>>
Is it bad that I'm now starting to grow fascinated by his psychology? His voice, tone, and enunciations makes me want to write him off as some kind of autistic. But his delusional attitude, upfrontness, and inability to recognise what it is about his behaviour that turns people off makes keeps making me think he's somewhere on the schizospectrum instead.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.