[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guys has a gf and you guys don't... let that sink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1466316570506.jpg (149 KB, 498x301) Image search: [Google]
1466316570506.jpg
149 KB, 498x301
This guys has a gf and you guys don't... let that sink in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJIRJqVm2-Y Fucking REEEEEEEE all you want but you all need to man the fuck up.

pic loosely related
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O--xKr9x21A

Literally... no excuse
>>
Yeah? Yeah, no shit. He looks fine. And he's confident enough to act like a retard. He seems pretty great.
>>
>>29625372
You're not serious, right? He is overweight and has horrible facial features. He also isn't "confident" enough to act like a retard he is legitimately retarded and cheap as fuck.

inb4 someone says he is just good at saving money.
>>
>>29625415
Welp. I guess I'm fucked then. Thanks again r9k.
>>
>>29625461
You're not fucked, you can always change yourself once you realize what's wrong.
>>
File: 2484357._UY200_.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
2484357._UY200_.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>29625194

>implying we're desperate enough to date a hippopotamus
>>
>>29625554
Look at the video, silly goose xD
>>
You have been together for a pretty long time I'm happy for you
>>
She's autistic and he's very lucky to have found her.
The odds aren't in favor of most of these people
>>
>>29625194
Yeah no thanks, he's welcome to her
>>
It's a humor channel. He does this for shits and giggles. His gf must be pretty into it too...
>>
>>29625944
No, he legit has autism.
>>
That guy wants a gf, I have transcended beyond that state. Get on my level, ho
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.