[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 17
File: WyF7BO8.png (144 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
WyF7BO8.png
144 KB, 800x533
>be me
>at Narcotics Anonymous meeting
>girl with rainbow colored hair and Stacy are talking outside
>both smoking cigs
>try to stifle my autism
>"Do either of you ladies have a lighter I could borrow?"
>(actually have lighter in my pocket, but heard this was a power move on a PUA site)
>rainbow hair shoots me death glare and storms off
>Stacy looks at me concerned
>"S-sorry Anon, you have to refer to them as they"
>"What?"
>"She's a little... I mean... they're a little... she... I mean... they are two genders in one body"
>tfw I triggered her and everyone in the meeting is looking at me disapprovingly when I walk in
>"You're making Solaria very uncomfortable Anon, it would be best if you leave"
>tfw first NA meeting
>tfw when go home and IV some heroin
>>
>>29624828
>>tfw when go home and IV some heroin
Way to wreck yourself because of tumblr. Lol.
>>
>>29624828
>bitch is pissed because the world doesn't fucking revolve around her and her delusions
>expecting people to know right away that she's some stupid made up gender

This is why Donald Trump needs to be elected.
>>
How do we get rid of these people?
>>
File: 1454921620592.png (387 KB, 573x630) Image search: [Google]
1454921620592.png
387 KB, 573x630
>>29624888
>this is why Donald Trump needs to be elected

The President America deserves...
>>
>>29624875
I was already pretty into the h, but I had resolved to try an NA meeting but was asked to leave because she didn't feel safe to share her story with me there. I ended up finding a different meeting the next week
>>
>>29624828
How would you know what to call her if it was your first time meeting her?
>>
Anyone else would just humor them if they weren't being too much of a bitch?

It's not like I'm that mentally healthy myself.
>>
>>29624962
Apparently I assumed her gender. Anyone else encounter these creatures in the wild?
>>
>>29624888
>>29624951
>he shills it for free
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 850x560
>>29624888
Witnessed.

Blah original comment
>>
File: 1333392290458.jpg (70 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1333392290458.jpg
70 KB, 331x319
>>29624828
>>"You're making Solaria very uncomfortable Anon, it would be best if you leave"

This is not fucking real. It's just not. Fuck off with your shitty bait thread, OP, this never fucking happened.
>>
>>29624962
Special snowflake trannies do not into logic.
>>
>>29625128
Tbh her name wasn't Solaria, I thought if I put her actual name it would seem like satire, it's even worse
>>
>>29624975
>if they weren't being too much of a bitch?

She immediately walked off when OP called her a she.
>>
>>29625159
>it's even worse

NO FUCKING WAY, stop pulling my chain fampai.
>>
It was the name of a website (not tumblr but in the same realm). I was assuming her parents didn't name her that (it's possible) and she made her life choices based on her stupid fucking name lol.
>>
File: summer-lesson1.jpg (70 KB, 555x302) Image search: [Google]
summer-lesson1.jpg
70 KB, 555x302
>>29625159
Well now you have to tell us, OP you beautiful original post you
>>
>>29625159
What was her "real" name OP?
>>
Just think of a shitty Lena Dunham approved "news" site
>>
File: It has come to this.jpg (86 KB, 437x596) Image search: [Google]
It has come to this.jpg
86 KB, 437x596
>>29624828
>Playing Pokemon Firered on DS waiting for college classes to start
>Tumbler chick, fat, dyed hair, trying so hard to dress fancy in that librarian style appears
>She starts trying to get into conversation with me about what starter I picked and stuff
>Just trying to be friendly and chat a little bit without going full autist wanting her to leave me alone and shit
>She noticed I was playing as the girl character
>Starts going on and on about "I'm so sorry you feel like your the wrong gender/wrong sex/ETC"
>Trying my damn best to not say anything to incriminate myself as being ~Problamatic~
>"I don't fall under any of those descriptions"
>"Why else would you be playing the girl?"
>Don't say because she's cute
>"Because its my second playthrough, thats how I keep track how many times I played"
>The lobby place we are in is pretty quiet and she's not even being mildly conscious about what appropriate volume she should be using for this type of area while she's saying all of this
>People all around this lobby area may not be staring at me but I still feel the second hand humiliation
>Can't Escape

Fucking christ, this was horrifying. Its like I knew this girl had a trigger and I was standing next to a ticking time bomb who could of gone off any minute and second hand embarrass me even more. Some people just have no concept of proper volume in certain areas.
>>
>>29625557
It's Autistic Sophie's Choice

"I... I. . Identify as... a waifu..."
>>
File: IMG_20160619_233715.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160619_233715.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>29625557
That's some admirable restraint that you displayed. Why didn't you let her have that moment of rage? If anything, the stress would shorten her lifespan and do the world a small favor.
>>
>>29626234
Because its embarrassing.
Its like when your in the library having to do a group project and you have that group member who won't speak softly and doesn't even have the hint that maybe because we are in the library we should be somewhat mindful of other people and not be talking loud.
Its fucking embarrassing and people get pissed at you even though your not the one actually talking.
>>
>>29626306'
>group project
>school
>girls approaching you and talking to you
man you're king of the normies aren't you
>>
I saw a normiebook post today where someone was complaining that "triggering" being a meme was harmful.

"Triggered" being a meme literally triggered them.
>>
>>29624933

I am so serious when I say DJ Trump in the white house

its straight up spitting in the face of the PC liberal language policing that has developed in recent years

the majority of people think this shit is crazy, but are being forced to keep quiet for fear of being ostracized

I can almost guarantee you there will be a large shift in culture if Trump takes it
>>
>>29626516
'gree
>>
>>29626397

they seem to be very lacking in self-awareness/critical thinking

but then again I guess that's pretty obvious when certain avenues of discussion make them turn off their brain and yell IM BEING TRIGGERED
>>
>>29624828
Nice made up story OP, give me a moment to make one up as well
>>
File: Solaire_fan_art.jpg (65 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Solaire_fan_art.jpg
65 KB, 960x540
>Solaria
Praise the sun, shitlord.
>>
Not necessarily a SJW encounter but I rope these people all into the same category.

>at a gathering
>fat bitch noticed how thinner I am than her
>says "he needs to eat more pies"
>reply with something along the lines of "you probably ate them all"
>suddenly everyone turns on me

Why should women get away with that sort of thing?
>>
>>29626720
Oh anon, don't you know both fat people and women are vulnerable and need to have their feelings protected at all costs? Combine the two and well, you've committed a sin.
>>
>>29624828
Fuck, women's drug problems are usually exaggerated too. Sucks she got you kicked out of a thing which could have potentially helped you because she was only there for taking too many aspirin or something.

> went through hell with my ex
> trying not to talk to her, message random girl from my facebook friends list
> joke and banter thrown around
> get to serious conversation
> says she did meth for like 6 months straight
> meet up with her
> landwhale

Nobody can have a serious meth problem and still be that fucking gigantic. Bitch probably took two ecstasy pills six months apart and said "muh special snowflake drug problem" as a way to get attention and as an excuse to come across as "guarded" rather than "horrible bitchy personality"
>>
>>29625557
>"Because its my second playthrough, thats how I keep track how many times I played"

Thats actually a pretty good answer. Well done
>>
>>29626901
Best answer would be, "It's a video game, what does it matter?"
>>
>>29627064
>grown adult male being snarky outside of a Glee script
>ever
no, that answer is shit
>>
>>29627082
Wow, you're a pussy.
>>29627064
The only right answers are what this guy said, or 'I think she's cute.'
>>
>>29627082
>snarky

What the fuck is snarky about that? Say it in a neutral tone and it gets you out of all issues retard
>>
File: 1449530132747.jpg (55 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449530132747.jpg
55 KB, 250x250
Friend's older sister is a Grade A SJW.

>friend and her older sister are talking
>spacing out next to them but really listening
>SJW sister starts complaining about an ex friend of hers
>Says she stopped being friends with someone "so toxic" because they called her a feminazi and would misgender her. (She's agender or whatever and uses they pronouns)
>says something along the lines of "I should have stopped being friends with her when she said she wanted to cosplay as Garnet"
>perk up and say "what's wrong with that?"
>She looks at me with bewilderment and anger in her eyes
>leans forward kinda aggressively, puts her hands on the table. It's gross cays I can see her sweaty underarm hair.
>I continue "I think people should be allowed to cosplay whatever they want"
>She hits me with a "But that's black face"
>Keep my face blank and say "Garnet isn't black"
>Friend is giving me a look that says please dint do this
>"What do you mean Garnet's not black???! Sh-"
>"She's red. She's an alien from space they dont have races like we do"
>"Well yeah but obvi-"
>"Even Rebecca Sugar has said that gens are entirely different from humans. Their bodies are just an illusion."
>She clenches her hands
>"its obvious she's racially coded to be African American, she's even voiced by a black actress"
>"Pearl's voice actress is asian and Pearl isn't asian. Wait, what does racially coded mean?"
>She stops.
>"Well, like, you know. She has an afro and is darker, and is curvier than th-"
>"oh you mean like a stereotype. "
>silence.

My friend changed the topic and i went back to spacing out but i felt SJW sister glaring at me the whole time
>>
>>29627173
oh so you actually think you're not being snarky. hilarious
>>
>>29624828
Honestly we should make all drugs legal so retards like you overdose and die.

Just kidding anon, you're not a retard.
>>
>>29627241
Does this mean you think gender choice in videogames matter?
>>
AA and NA are borderline cults for baby boomers. Just a heads up.
>>
File: Lesbains.png (31 KB, 999x454) Image search: [Google]
Lesbains.png
31 KB, 999x454
>>29627195
Made this a while back anon
>>
>>29627293
what's that have to do with snarky replies like you're the sassy gay character from Glee?
>>
>>29625557
>>29627293

People who think you're gay/trans just because you choose a girl character are usually prone to homosexual/degenerate tendencies themselves.
I just wish they wouldn't fucking bother me while i try to look up peach's skirt.
>>
>>29624828
>tfw living in a shitty latinamerican country so I don't have to deal with this bullshit
There's some spurts of feminism here and there, but nothing serious yet.
>>
>>29627319
>Why do you do X and not Y?
>Because it doesn't matter whether it's X or Y, so I just did one of them.
Does it seem less snarky when I spell it out full autismo for you?
>>
>>29627299
Lel. I honestly really like the show but god damn 70% of the people who are into it are just bonkers and make it shitty to enjoy.
>>
>>29627348
I don't give a shit about what you're saying I commented on /how/ you suggested to say it, which was full of snark like some faggot who watches too much TV

you're pretty stupid aren't you
>>
>>29627370
Why are you guys even fighting, this is weird.
>>
>>29627370
I didn't suggest it to begin with.
>>
>>29627394
no one's fighting. one tard is having trouble realizing he writes snark comments

>>29627415
so you just jumped into someone else's conversation without knowing what it was about just to act retarded? good stuff
>>
File: hipsterdudes[1].jpg (50 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
hipsterdudes[1].jpg
50 KB, 500x334
>be alt right
>go to community college classes
>every class is like traversing a landmine
>one day I almost walked in with my MAGA hat on because it was sunny outside
>accidently start snickering when professor switches out "mankind" for "humankind" and tells us that he's trying to be "gender neutral"
>this guy is like 50 years old and has that "i fucking served in the army I shouldn't have to deal with this gay shit" tone/face
>Everyone gives me the death glare
>we're discussing communism and I accidently say something negative about it
>everyone gives me the death glare
>me and one other guy are the only people who anser the professor's questions during his lecture
>surrounded by guys who looke like pic related and black women
>class says to be "tolerant of all opinions"
>yeah right, everyone starts fucking getting angry at me if i so much step out of the thread-sized line
Fuck me
I shouldn't have to deal with this fucking shit.
>>
>>29627444
>be alt right
>their arbitrary autoritarianism is so bad amirite
>my arbitrary autoritarianism is great tho
kys
>>
>>29627433
I read the whole thing, senpai.
>>
File: 1426899518926.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1426899518926.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>29626720
>"you probably ate them all"

top fucking kek

well done anon
>>
>>29627488
and you still ended up being a retard? impressive. if you have nothing of substance to say you're dismissed
>>
>>29627501
>if you have nothing of substance to say you're dismissed
>others are snarky
>you're a wordsmith, though
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 410x410
>>29624888
Kek confirms.
>>
>>29627536
>blah blah blah I'm a teenage boy and behave like a teenage girl blah blah blah
not interested in doing this little facebook back and forth thing that's so popular among unreasonable women. last reply, consider me "trolled" if you must
>>
File: 1466754008125.jpg (41 KB, 360x720) Image search: [Google]
1466754008125.jpg
41 KB, 360x720
I don't hate SJWs, but here's a couple:

>hanging out with people
>topic turns to how pretty this other person on the other end of the room is
>this shy chubby looking girl says, "yeah, she's really pretty, I really need to lose some weight."
>fucking SJW looking bitch turns to her and says, "When you body shame, we all body shame."

Like fuck off, this poor girl already feels bad about her body, and you respond by making her feel like she's not only ugly, but a mean bitch making everyone else feel bad?

>say something awkward
>SJW turns to me and says, "How can you possibly say something like that! It's so rude!"
>"I'm autistic."
(I actually am, but I tend to keep it private, and I said it half joking)
>there's a guy near us who is full on Chris Chan tier
>"OMG don't say things like that around Chris Chan knockoff it's so offensive!"
>bitch I'm a literal fucking sperg
>>
>>29627597
You handled that argument horribly. You sound like a whiny teenager yourself.
>>
>>29627481
wut
explain anon
>>
>>29626720
literally thin privilege
>>
>texting ex-gf
>tells me to stop using the word "faggot" because it's offensive
>was using it on purpose to trigger her the whole time
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>29627831
She's dating a "he" who's transitioning into a "she".

I'm pretty sure it's a huge facade. That in itself is a mental illness. It's like she's so desperate to be progressive.
>>
>>29627735
alt right is an autoritarian ideology, just like SJW
two sides to a coin
>>
>>29627195
beautifully done, anon.
>>
>>29627701
>jumps into conversations without reading all the posts
>brings up irrelevant points
>gets defensive and emotional when this is pointed out
there isn't time enough in the world for me to educate someone like that
>>
>>29624828
>>tfw when go home and IV some heroin

then you also need Loser Anonymous meetings.

There, someone will reveal you the darkest taboo: "girls" with rainbow colored hair who were born with a penis, are way more loser than you.
>>
>>29627481
>a majority oppressing a minority is the same as a minority wishing they had power to oppress
Why do you hate free speech? It brought you this Internet you shitpost on.
>>
>>29624888
Much as I loathe a lot of his bullshit, I'd vote in an instant if he put a stop to this bullshit. Or at least killed tumblr and its offspring forever so it can stop spreading this horseshit.
Plus even if he runs this country into the ground even more (somehow), at least it would be an entertaining ride.
>>
>>29626720
Well done, brobot.
>>29626901
>>29627064
seconding these
>>
File: 1343785410604.jpg (109 KB, 828x375) Image search: [Google]
1343785410604.jpg
109 KB, 828x375
>>29627195
masterful
vaguely reminds me of this
>>
>>29626763
>both fat people and women are vulnerable

No. Only fat women are vulnerable. If you're a dude, you're still a lardass.
>>
Fuck off. No one cares that you want to be a racist hick. Fucking go back to your containment board, fucking pink chimp faggots.
>>
>>29627444
What's wrong with flannels? They keep me warm, and if my sister says they're ugly then they have to be at least cyborg tier
>>
Protip based on my own experiences. Two quick ways to get SJWs to stop annoying you are:

>acknowledge that what you're doing is kind of shitty/appropriative/"problematic"/whatever, they proceed to keep doing it

It seems like they care more about hearing you acknowledge that your behavior is wrong, rather than you actually changing it.

>If it's about history, e.g. "only white people did this horrible thing in the past", say: "That doesn't sound right to me, but I don't know enough about this topic to dispute it."

You'll have the urge to argue with them, but that will shut them up at least. A friend of mine has warned that this will only work a limited number of times on the same person before they catch on that you're blowing them off.
>>
File: 1461042959349.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1461042959349.gif
509 KB, 500x246
>>29624828
>tfw astrol gender
>tfw cis scum misgenders me
>>
>>29626720
"You probably ate them all"
Holy shit man, what did the other people say, did they start yelling at you?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.