[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does chad have a female equivalent(stacey) but robots don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: chad.jpg (220 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
220 KB, 1080x1080
Why does chad have a female equivalent(stacey) but robots don't have one?
>>
>>29624724
girls can't be robots

oregano
>>
>>29624724
That guy doesn't look like Chad. He looks genuinely happy to be where he's at though. I envy the kid but he's not Chad.
>>
>>29624724
Because Chad will fuck women multiple levels below him on the totem pole causing women to become delusional and believe they can get into a relationship with Chad just because he will fuck them. That raises the standards of every female to levels much higher above their own.
>>
because even ugly, sociopathic, mean, disabled, and all around not so desirable women are still desired by virtue of being a woman.
>>
Ayup. And women are REALLY into casual/fuckfriends relationships nowadays and they don't mind sharing the Chads.
>>
That girl isnt even hot, she just looks like your average whore.

And what is the guy? Some native american guy? he looks poor
>>
>>29624724
Society does not allow women to fail.
>>
>>29624724
Because women cannot be robots.

This was an original comment.
>>
>>29624744
>plays Ameriball
>isn't a chad

I don't think you know how this works, anon
>>
>>29624724
the reasoning behind this occurrence is due to the very fact that there is no such thing as a female equivalent to the beings here which refer to themselves as robots
>>
>>29624744
what do you think a chad is?
>>
>>29624724
fembots anon.
they are out there, but they are hard to find.
best you will get is a failed normie
>>
>>29624724
A weird woman with a nice ass is still 7/10 arguably 11/10 depending on who you ask. A weird guy is a failure lunatic axe murderer pedophile child rapist
>>
>>29625052
go fuck yourself for saying something so dumb.
>>
>>29624724
Robots are the result of unequal standards and realities in the dating world. At the top of both genders of course there will be similar people, given that they party and fuck together and have a multitude of options. Stacies can be selective as they want because they know every man will want them, so they stick solely with Chad. If you had money for a Ferrari, would you still drive a used Toyota Avalon?

But Chad has even more options because he can go for quantity. This means average guys are competing for average girls with Chad, which means they can only get a girl if Chad doesn't. Now that there are fewer available average girls, average guys now compete with losers for the ugly girls. This gives ugly girls a wider pool, because they can date up or settle.

The leftovers who are driven out by competition are the robots. There are no leftover women because every man is competing for any woman. Since women do the selecting, there's a whole class of men who simply don't even belong on the hierarchy. That is why women cannot be robots.
>>
>hoverhand
>chad

yeah nah
>>
>>29625028
10/10 this is a great summary of that photo
>>
>>29625028
>she isnt hot
>he looks poor

Literal delusion
>>
>>29625028
Jealous beta boy detected.
>>
I fuck girls
>>
>>29625146

thats a contactfist, slightly different from the hoverhand in that it usually comes from a cyborg or protochad, rarely from failed normies or robots
>>
>>29624724
he isnt even grabbing her arm

what is that, hover hand 2.0 minimal contact
>>
Because ugly chicks turn into feminists or trannies, and the rest get fucked by chad and chad-lite.
>>
>>29625207
for some reason this made me laugh
>>
>>29625161
Post a picture of yourself show us how grand you are beta boy.
>>
>>29624744

I'm not sure where you're from, but in the US it is literally impossible to be the quarterback and not be chad
>>
>>29624724
Because robots use the whole idea of being a robot as a secret club, and a defence mechanism. They're not just men that are bad with women, they're people that are being (in their minds) systematically destroyed by a system that hates them due to them not being good with women, which relies entirely on the idea that women can't be in the club.

If they admit that there's women who are terrible with men, just generally have bad social skills, or that they aren't all part of a single stereotype, the whole victim mentality kind of falls apart, and they just turn into people with bad social skills who don't go outside much.

Same goes for the ideas of chad as some infallible perfect creature that literally never has to work hard or fail. It's not realistic, but it's important to have a stereotype that's the enemy. This is mirrored in /pol/ rhetoric where all black people are ghetto niggers, with no actual personality features apart from being black.

I could go on, but it gets off topic. You should treat any identity politics here the same as you do any on Tumblr, because there's a lot of similarities, even down to thinking they own certain mental illnesses and glorifying them.
>>
>>29625224
Therefore, he is not a Chad QED.
>>
File: 0JhvRhY.jpg (181 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
0JhvRhY.jpg
181 KB, 1080x720
>>29625247

here you go faggot

my comment is original holy shit
>>
The female equivalent is a robot is an SJW.

> Alone

Check

> Hates normies

Check

> Fat

Check

> No real job

Check
>>
>>29625380
you look like a potential Chad
>>
>>29625446
pretty accurate

origanooooooooo
>>
>>29625380
Shave the pedo stache and you'll look much better, 7 at minimum depending on how your body looks.
>>
>>29624724
Girls who come here are attentionwhores fishing for attention because Chad doesn't give a shit about them.
>>
>>29625028
lmao based anon
>>
>>29625139
Women will never have a shortage of men willing to date and fuck them. The biological imperative means that every womb is important for the continuation of the species. You only need one dick though
>>
>>29625380
Lower ranking Brian. You have potential
>>
>>29624724
Beta women are like robots except they're sluts. But they don't sleep with just anyone, because they would prefer to be Chad's designated practice girl than even consider dating a beta man.
At least being a KHV gives a robot a slight degree of humility and wisdom, beta chicks are just obnoxious narcissists who will keep getting more unappealing as they age.
>>
>>29625701
>At least being a KHV gives a robot a slight degree of humility and wisdom

Kind of ironic that you say this while also thinking robots are any different to this, don't you think?
>beta chicks are just obnoxious narcissists who will keep getting more unappealing as they age.

You can't claim humility while clearly being narcissistic and obnoxious at the same time.
>>
>>29624724
>clenched fist

Why?
>>
>>29625380
Your eyes are amazing
>>
>>29625446
>Fat
This meme needs to die. Go look at any strawpoll on r9k's weight and you will see over 70% are skeletons and the obesity rate averages around 8-9% total with a size of around 600 votes.
>>
>>29625380
>all these people just believing this poster's actually this guy

Post a timestamped photo, faggot.
>>
>>29625897
Most tumblr posters aren't fat either, yet we always assume they're all obese women. Most are just average.
>>
>>29625146
He's still touching her
>>
>>29625146
He's obviously covered in sweat, probably doesn't want to get that shit on her. I'd keep my fist closed if my mother came to hug me and I was sweaty.
>>
>>29625135
What about a weird guy with a nice ass?

I'm asking for a friend
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.