[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I live in Washington >Small touristy town north of Seattle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1200x1113) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1200x1113
>I live in Washington
>Small touristy town north of Seattle
>Work in this collector's shop
>We have like, sections for shit.
>Vidya section, sport section, fantasy section, ECT.
>I see qt3.14 walk past me as I stock a bunch of fantasy stuff.
>She was a skinny chestlet, looked about 20, long black hair, brown eyes, white teeth, she looked good.
>She was obviously an autistic loser like myself too. She walked in with her dad and, I assume her brother as he looked like the dad.
>Both were chad looking BTW, but I can see past that.
>She looked really excited to see the dragons.
>I mean, like, was frantically looking at them amazingly.
>I work there, so I see them too often to be impressed. But I also like dragons.
>She picks one up and ask her dad to get it for her, as it would help with her pathfinder game.

She was a cute autist that likes tabletop games and still lives with her family. I wouldn't be suprised if she went on 4chan as well desu. There had to be a fucking catch, because my life is to shit to obtain enjoyment.

>I look at her some more, thinking of what to say to her.
>I look at her shirt.
>Pic related.
>She was an out-of-towner.
>I end up ringing her, knowing that even if I did talk to her, her dad and chad brother would hate my guts.
>She lived too far away as well.

Should I have talked to her anyway? I feel the distance thing is an excuse.
>>
>>29624528
You should give me her number because she obviously lives in my area if she is wearing a shirt with that logo.
>>
>>29624570
I don't know her number, find her yourself.
>>
>>29624528
Damn so not only was she a cute /tg/ autist, but she was a relatively pure mormon as well?

You played yourself OP
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.