[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a character who can defeat Uchiha Madara?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: Uchiha Madara.jpg (77 KB, 748x1069) Image search: [Google]
Uchiha Madara.jpg
77 KB, 748x1069
Is there a character who can defeat Uchiha Madara?
>>
File: pedoro.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pedoro.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Originalesement
>>
File: 1466879282096.jpg (213 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466879282096.jpg
213 KB, 500x500
Another original settlement needs your help
>>
Maybe the well known reality check can defeat him
>>
yeah, but which one?

oregano
>>
File: 1456370292412.jpg (575 KB, 1205x1032) Image search: [Google]
1456370292412.jpg
575 KB, 1205x1032
>>29625937
literally originally no one
>>
Saitama.

cybernetic quick expenditure daft
>>
Light Yagami

How is this not original?
>>
>>29626486

I just came in this thread to appreciate your good taste in animu. Bye bye!
>>
Detergent Dan
>>
>>29624437
ur mum.
get rekt.
>>
>>29626477
This.
Saitama is literally a Guy with all the gates opened but without any drawback. Is broken as fuck. Also, perhaps all might on his prime could do something about it.
In fact there's plenty of characters who are more bullshit than madara.
And yes, I know this is a meme.
>>
File: barry allen.jpg (180 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
barry allen.jpg
180 KB, 500x601
>>29624437
Barry Allen

And I'm not talking about Flash Barry. I'm talking about Fully Charged Barry Allen connected to the Speedforce and fully immersed and having become one with it. After having received his blue lantern ring gaining him access to the emotional spectrum of the universe tapping into all hope and the blue light, the most powerful of the lantern lights capable of reaching charges over 100% to the heights in the 1000s and charging dying stars into new blue suns. All the while having access to his cosmic treadmill with which he can run at extreme speeds that allows him to travel through time to any point in history or the future altering the reality and timeline of not just his universe but of 52 separate universe across a multiverse several of which he has traveled to by vibrating himself to such speeds that he becomes one with the molecular vibration of the universe and slide between universes at will. And keep in mind that his blue ring allows him to tap into hope inspiring the whole collective people of the earth to grant him their energy and speed force power bringing to such speeds that he can outrun even instantaneous teleportation, death itself and even The Flash who is universally considered to be the fastest many alive. All this time using his speed to read entire librarys and the internet obtaining the collective knowledge of mankind and able to spout millions of Flash facts to any and all questions. An infinite number of Flash facts that is to accompany his infinite mass punch, a punch which reaches infinite mass upon impact and produces infinite energy according to the simple equation E=mc^2, and that's a Flash fact.
>>
>>29626477
>>29627087
yeah, but could they possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I'm also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu
>>
>>29627087
Did they really wank the Flash that much? That's some Golden-Age Superman level shit.
>>
>>29624437
No idea who that is, but his armor is really cool.
>>
>>29627087
>many
that fuck up tho
>>
>>29627436
>Do they really wank the Flash that much
Oh yeah they do, this is Speed Force we're talking about.

I don't know what any of the stuff in the Madara copypasa is/does, but unless it can protect him against an FTL speed barrage, then he's fucked. Flash is crazy op
>>
File: Kira.png (1 MB, 598x960) Image search: [Google]
Kira.png
1 MB, 598x960
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My home is in the upscale neighborhood of northeast Morioh. I am currently a bachelor. I work for the Kameyu market regional management office. Every day I work late and don't get home until 8 pm. I don't smoke. I only drink occasionally. I'm always in bed by 11 pm so I can get a full 8 hours of sleep. Before I sleep I drink a warm glass of milk, and do my stretching exercises for about 20 minutes. That way, I fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly until morning. Every morning I wake up feeling refreshed and stress free, like a baby. During my yearly check ups, my doctor always says everything's perfect.

I was just explaining what I do to go about my life quietly, with a calm heart. If you keep worrying about winning or loosing, It'll just stick in your mind and you'll be troubled. You wont be able to sleep at night your worrying about your enemies. My attitude towards society as a whole has made me a very...content person. But if anyone stands in my way, I wont loose.

What I'm trying to say, Madara, is that you are exactly the kind of troublesome nuisance that threatens my tranquility. So before you talk to anyone else...

I will erase you.
>>
File: a.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>29627681
Just try it bitch
orginael
>>
File: a.gif (2 MB, 435x235) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
2 MB, 435x235
>>29624437
Prepare yourself Madara Uchiha!
JUUUUTSUUUUU!
>>
Top 10 memes all time
Quality bread
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.