[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an anon travels back in time to 1941 with a raspberry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: nazi pepe.png (213 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
nazi pepe.png
213 KB, 805x1000
>it's an anon travels back in time to 1941 with a raspberry pi, small screen, and sd card loaded with important wikipedia articles and scientific documents to warn the nazis of british decryption and computer technology, their coming failure in Russia, and the US's developmen of the atomic bomb daydream
>>
>it's an anon travels back in time to 1965 warning americans and the congress and house not to pass the 1965 Immigration Act as those wanting it passed are dirty liars and the bills will definetly open the floodgates and lead the America's ruin and declining white population daydream

>it's a the US is 90% white and everything is great and progress and glory are daily facts of life daydream

>it's a modern day Anglosphere Empire daydream
>>
File: draugr2.jpg (49 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
draugr2.jpg
49 KB, 720x720
>it's an anon brutally murders someone dream
I scare myself sometimes
>>
>it's the /pol/ free /r9k/ dream
Just.
>>
>>29625499
so pretty much nothing but trap threads?
>>
>it's a dream where I'm back at high school and have a shouting match with a teacher
>i'm six years out of high school and still have these ocassinally
>never actually had a fight with any of my teachers
>>
I can't remember the last time I was able to recall a dream.
>>
>>29625603
are you dumb? if so, how much?
>>
>It's the anon is a girl lesdom who gets to sit on girls faces and have infinite orgasm episode

Girls have it so much better desu
>>
>It's an anon has another dream about aggressive fucc n succ with /her/ dream
>Wake up feeling disgust for still wanting her, but sadly still loving her
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.