[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of these people would you say are "normies",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (909 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
file.png
909 KB, 960x540
Which of these people would you say are "normies", "Chads" "Stacys" etc.?
>>
File: froggy pic.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
froggy pic.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
>>29624126
the two "men" look like nu-male female-rights activists, the girl in the white shirt looks like a tumblr stacy, the girl to the far right looks like an anime addict, and the (thing?) in the middle looks like it never got out of it's "phase." the girl next to stacy looks nice though she's probably a lesbo.
>>
All normies, unlike someone like myself who has no friend.
>>
none. these are a bunch of autistic sperglords. they probably all cut together.
>>
>>29624126
guy on the back and gut on the left are normies.

guy taking picture is a cyborg,
>>
>>29624126
Don't know, but the sperg in the white shirt looks like she has some juicy tits.
>>
>>29624126
They all look like complete fags
>>
>>29624348
>guy taking picture is a cyborg,
>lol cyborgs xd
fuck off you idiot. and what makes you think he's a "cyborg"? him being mildly overweight? fuck you
>>
Looks like a bunch of people having fun together

Probably decent folks I could stand being around once or twice
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.