[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 1466486616176.jpg (205 KB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
1466486616176.jpg
205 KB, 1280x904
>27 year old kissless virgin with zero social skills being forced out my parents basement
>I mean literally no social skills
>Talk to another person at work like once a month for 1-2 sentences.
>Parents say I am too old to still be living with them.
>Have to get an apartment
>Have shitty job so I would be forced to get a roommate no matter what.
>Only person I can find online willing to be my roommate is a fucking 23 year old tranny
>Parents messaged the person while impersonating me saying I am agreeing to to room with them.
>Parents say its obvious I am a gay anyway for having never had a gf.
>Have to move in on Saturday.
So my choice are kill myself or room with a tranny. Which would you choose? I am thinking about going to the train tracks tomorrow to sleep tonight so I won't wake up.
>>
>>29624018
Are you fucking kidding me? Why would you not want to be roomies with a 23 year old tranny?
>>
File: 1387021229030.png (1 MB, 1225x834) Image search: [Google]
1387021229030.png
1 MB, 1225x834
>>29624018

If that post is true I can feel the anxiety tingle all the way here m8. Give it a try, if it's fucking horrible you can always catch the train.

t. Lvl 35 wizard still living with parents
>>
>>29624018
Stay positive, OP.

3 more years like this and you'll be a wizard.

OR

You might just find a friend in the tranny.

But, something tells me that you're afraid because you might want to fuck that boipussy.
>>
>loser virgin with no job or future
>trump image

seems right
>>
>>29624018

Meet them first.

oreginal
>>
>>29624391
Probably because
>Zero social skills

>>29624506
I haven't slept in 2 days because I can't stop thinking about having to socialize with someone and its destroying me.

>>29624510
>But, something tells me that you're afraid because you might want to fuck that boipussy.
I have no desire for sex or friends.

>>29624553
I do have a job.
>>
>>29624614
>I have no desire for sex or friends.

You don't even believe your own lies, do you?
>>
>>29624018

>Have to move in on Saturday

No you don't you nigger. Are you retarded?
>>
>>29624660
Want to see my steam account? Zero friends.
>>
>>29624672
I do or I kill myself or I can attempt living in my car until the heat kills me.
>>
File: IMG_1909.png (69 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1909.png
69 KB, 256x256
>>29624679
>Want to see my steam account? Zero friends.
>my steam account

ok, this thread is bait.

i'm leaving.
>>
>>29624506
Your power level exceeds mine by three years. Well done.
>>
>>29624716
Bait? How? I have a game with over 2000 hours because I don't do anything else.
>>
>>29624391

well, there's always sex. which ive had. a lot.
>>
File: 1442902351000.webm (539 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1442902351000.webm
539 KB, 480x360
>>29624614
>I haven't slept in 2 days because I can't stop thinking about having to socialize with someone and its destroying me.

Another option, if you really despise the idea so much, is to go homeless for a while, Get some junk car to sleep inside, propane bottle and a stove for basic cooking and heating water for washing yourself, or if you can access some homeless shelter for that stuff. Then just save up and invest every little penny you get from work and actively try finding more sources of income. Mobile internet for your business and leisure.

>>29624759
Cheers anon-dono. How's life treating you? Still living with parents as well?
>>
>>29624018
>>Parents say its obvious I am a gay anyway for having never had a gf

Your parents are fucking cunts. I'd seriously consider setting the house on fire before you leave to live with your new tranny friend.
>>
>>29624980
> if you can access some homeless shelter for that stuff
Wouldn't that require me to talk to more people?

>>29625015
I don't have friends and don't want any.
>>
>>29625152
You should still set the house on fire before leaving.
>>
>>29625239
Maybe if I choose to kill myself tomorrow night.
>>
File: 1453377682437.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453377682437.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>29625152
>Wouldn't that require me to talk to more people?

Aye, but only momentarily, as soon as you know the ropes there I'm sure you can just smoothly come and go. So in the long run there would be a lot less conversation than that between you and a roommate I think

I know very well what it's like to be socially retarded though.
>>
>>29624018
Don't associate with trannies, 99.9% of them are camwhores or literal prostitutes, so you'll either be watching them whore themselves in front of the cam all day long or fuck gays in the apartment.
>>
>>29624859
That seems like more of a reason to want a tranny roommate.
>>
>>29624018
Make sure to do it around a bend, fucking modern trains auto breaking and shit now for debris. Well, it alerts the conductor but still it's not as easy to sleep death. But you can always jump out in ffront!
>>
>>29625324
This shit sounds like too much work and I don't think I would be able to come up with the income necessary to live alone.

>>29625333
I didn't even think of that possibility. They could be bringing people in for sex. That means more awkwardness and hiding. Fuck.

>>29625403
Will keep this is in mind thanks.
>>
>>29624391
I don't know, he probably isn't a fagget?
>>
File: 1456249934293.gif (111 KB, 408x480) Image search: [Google]
1456249934293.gif
111 KB, 408x480
>>29625478
>This shit sounds like too much work and I don't think I would be able to come up with the income necessary to live alone.

Well, if you consider the amount of stuff you'll need to put in when living in your own apartment, paying monthly rent, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, having to take into account a roommates friends and interests etc., the amount of effort may be marginal, but sure - apartment is gonna be a tad more convenient. Getting more income could often require talking to people, asking for a 2nd job and stuff so yea, that would probably not be easy. One shouldn't underestimate putting away money and getting good interest though.
>>
>>29625723
I have it all figured out. I am about 295 dollars short of monthly income to ensure I could live alone. Getting a second job is not going to happen. The only reason I have this one is because there was no interview at all. They just gave me the job and I don't talk to a single person. My grocery shopping involves me going to walmart around midnight and using the self checkout so I don't have to talk to someone since my parents make me buy my own food.
>>
File: 1431100711927.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431100711927.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>29625829
Well, best of luck whatever you opt for m8.

>self checkout
I think some stores here have that nowadays, how do they know one doesn't skip paying for some items?
>>
>>29625981
Thanks.

>how do they know one doesn't skip paying for some items?
Usually some employee walks around glancing.
>>
>>29626003
>>how do they know one doesn't skip paying for some items?
>Usually some employee walks around glancing.
Doesn't sound very secure.
>>
>>29624018
>Talk to another person at work
>WORK
>claims he has no social skills

Try being in some of our shoes where we literally can't even find work due to having poor social skills.
>>
>>29626034
It probably isn't. Someone could steal pretty easily probably if they wished to do so.
>>
>>29625981
Most the stores I see have 1 person watching camera feeds from the self check out lines. And if anyone is too stupid to use self check out they come help.
>>
>>29624553
NEETs are a main factor in Trumps rise. Their self loathing drives them toward trumpism. I mean, yea we will euthanize them after a certain point but until then they have a role to play and are natural allies
>>
>>29624018
>pistol holstered on left side
>giant fucking claws in left hand
That's a bit impractical because Trump would have to eject the blades (abandon a weapon) to quickly get at it if his sword hand is disarmed.

inb4 autism
>>
>>29624018
Can you not go to a doctor to get something for anxiety so severe? You should without a doubt be on a benzo like klonopin.
I know that feel and when it's so bad you'd rather die, the feeling of relief from a benzo is like getting 16 blowjobs at once from a harem of angels.
That said, the appointment itself will be a nightmare and you'd definitely not want to go alone. I'm no longer anywhere near that bad off but I was still on the edge of a panic attack the entire time I was waiting to see my new dr.
I got a beta blocker which isn't as good but it's something. (No mental help but at least the physical stuff like shaking/sweating/pounding heart goes away.)
An easier option is using a 'research chemical' benzo such as etizolam ordered online. No human interaction required but you do need money and a milligram scale because it's dangerous dosing in the mg range otherwise. You can't eyeball it unless you want to wake up naked in jail a week later with no idea what happened.
Do extensive research first if you take that path. There are new RCs being made all the time. They're often outlawed within a couple years so make sure what you choose is legal where you live.
Also when you have anxiety that bad, you will for sure get hooked on benzos so either start using and getting therapy while you can function or be prepared to live with an addiction the rest of your life where the withdrawal is potentially fatal.
I only mention this because the alternative is suicide. Also try to pick a less unpleasant way to die if you do it like helium or a very long fall. Train won't be instant.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.