[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw youre so fucking worthless and dysfunctional you cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>tfw youre so fucking worthless and dysfunctional you cant even connect with 50+% of your species population right off the bat

>tfw there are paraplegics right now that are happier and worth more than you

>tfw you are literally garbage and deserve everything you get

I hope theres no hell for me to go to when i die atleast
>>
whats your favourite game anon
>>
>>29623947
Final Fantasy 9
>>
>>29623969
why is it your favorite game anon
>>
>>29623990
Idk, i like rpgs amd it to me had the best atmosphere and system and i thinj the romance between garnet and zidane is the most realistic out of all the final fantasies, maybe not the best or the strongest but the realest. But i havent played a huge amount of jrpgs tho, im still getting around
>>
>>29624069
are there any (j)rpgs you are currently interested in playing
>>
>>29624139
Plenty, but im in the middle of fallout 1 and maybe ill try to gold stamp the battle frontier in emerald sometime soon
>>
>>29624175
do video games make you happy in general
>>
>>29624175
you are aware this anon is gonna play the "turns out i was grill all along see you can relate to us! xd" card, right?
>>
>>29624210
I guess so

>>29624226
If they do its not really a big deal, lots of people play video games, its bot like it defines your person. Ive met plenty of women who play games, theyre still women
>>
>>29624226
no
>>29624317
anon why do you think you have problems with talking to women
>>
>>29624398
I dont have problems talking with them, i just dont like them personally. And i have a crippling fear of physical intimacy, hugs make my skin crawl. And why are you asking? You know where we sre right?
>>
>>29624446
Have you ever played a game that at first you didn't like and then the more you played you realized it wasn't that bad? do you think the same can happen with hugs or women
>>
>>29624498
Im sure it can, im not trying to find out
>>
>>29624576
i don't think you came here just to complain anon, do you have any female friends?
>>
>>29624620
Thats what anyone comes here to do isnt it? And i used to have lots, but i stopped talking to all of them once i gave up on women
>>
>>29624776
well if thats your goal then im sorry i can't help you, but atleast try anon. there is always that special someone. your new final fantasy 9. now i have to sleep good night
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.