[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most normie activity one can do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: fuckingREEEEEEEEEE.jpg (298 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
fuckingREEEEEEEEEE.jpg
298 KB, 1080x720
Dancing is by far the single most normie activity in the entire universe. There is not one human or animal, amongst any species, that is able to perform the mating ritual known as dancing. that would be considered a robot. It is almost by definition that to be considered a robot you must have either skipped prom or stood in the corner not dancing. The easiest way to identify a fellow robot is to go to a party or club and see who is awkwardly standing in the corner not dancing.

Dancing has been the primary method of attracting mates, across thousands of species, for hundreds of millions of years. If you are able to dance in any way, you are guranteed to be a chad. Night clubs blast the music so loud that speaking is not possible, and it is for a reason. Clubs are where we revert to primitive dancing as the only form of communication, and if you can dance well then you can obtain a slut to fuck at any club, anywhere in the world, any night of the week, without ever saying a word to her. I gurantee you that every ugly guy you have ever seen with a hot gf is a good dancer. It is the only way. The super alpha looking pseudochads who don't have a gf don't have one because tehy cant dance, almost 100% of the time.

Being a non dancer leads to an almost 99% chance you will be a KHV (or a provider for ones of chad's leftover sluts when they hit 35, and you will also raise his kids). Even if you watch other animals in nature documentaries, the commentator always points out an animal that fails at the mating dance and hence will be an animal version of a KHV forever.

It is hardwired into women to dance. Even if some girl somehow falls for you, she will always wish you would dance with her. not being able to dance is equivalent to 5 inches off your penis.

There is not a single more stark divider between robot and normie, alpha and beta, any scheme of social ranking always comes down to dancing.

ITT: we post experiences with the normie ritual that is dancing
>>
File: normiefemaleposition.jpg (121 KB, 716x492) Image search: [Google]
normiefemaleposition.jpg
121 KB, 716x492
standard protocol in a night club is to dance over to a girl and start thrusting into her ass. She will likewise precipitate, as this is the fastest way to get an idea of how big your dick is. This is how most animals do it, a male just up and mounts a female and if she is pleased with its dick size she will reciprocate. Anyone who says a night club works any differently has never had any success at a night club and is a liar.

In thsi day and age the only way to get girls is to go to clubs. If you ask advice from someone and tell them you cant dance, they will spout off soem obscure platitudes about going to "clubs" or hitting on people at the grocery store. We know it doesnt work, and the people telling us know it doesnt work. Its just a nice way of saying that if you cant dance, you are fucked. You are like a peacock born without colorful feathers. You can be the biggest, most badass, smartest, funniest peacock around but you just dont have teh feathers. you are fucked.
>>
File: 1445158389384.jpg (164 KB, 728x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445158389384.jpg
164 KB, 728x1024
Dude.. Just smoke weed, and stand in the corner you will enjoy it.
Girls Come to you when they feel attracted, it has nothing to do with fucking dancing.
Just go to a bar instate of a club retard
>>
>>29624252
the supreme gentleman once thought this way. He sat in a bar every day for months and never spoke with one girl. bars are where you go with a group of guys and girls as a semi set up date, or as a pregame to a club. To truly walk into somewhere with no wingmen and meet a complete stranger and end up having sex with them requires dancing of some kind, either at the bar or at a nightclub. This is the way of things. And if you dont dance, then your girl will constantly be going to the club alone. and if you arent there with her, its over you are already cucked. it is impossible to keep a girl if you cant dance.
>>
>>29624323
>He sat in a bar every day for months and never spoke with one girl

probably something to do with his autistic death stare
>>
>>29623745
Club dancing is just free lap dances while standing up. I square dance, swing, and tap dance. That's actually fun and you get involved with some nice girls/women. It's also fun to be with some bros that are there to play, but some are definitely gay
>>
>>29624823
what is actually wrong with you? why are you here?
>>
>>29625111
niggered and triggered
>>
>>29625111
because it's fun to post on 4chan

why are you here?
>>
>>29623745
The only time I've ever danced was at a rave at an anime con. I was super drunk though and would not of done any of it sober, was also doing it all solo didn't dance with any girls most just laughed at me or looked at me with disgust like they all do. But I was drunk so I still tried to have a good time.

Am I a normie?
>>
>>29624823
I've been swing dancing for about 3 years and have very mixed feelings about recommending it to robots. It was the greatest thing ever when I was a clueless sperg and thought the girls there liked me, but once I was experienced enough for them to stop filtering their words around me, I found out how they talk about new leads.

That said, if you live in a big city and your scene isn't the same 30 people, swing is absolute god tier once you're experienced.
>>
>>29623745
Once upon a time I wanted to be a normie. Everyone was a normie, what's wrong with me? Why can't I fit in? Why can't I have any real friends? In my first year of uni I followed my superficial friends to the club (the first one I'd ever been to) and they kept urging me to dance. It felt so uncomfortable and wrong. About 10 minutes later I said I had to go to the bathroom and left, never went back. Never spoke to those 'friends' again either.

It was only a few years later that I felt justified in ditching everyone and I am happy in my non-normieness. Why on EARTH would I want to be a normie? Dancing is the epitome of being a normie.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.