[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you holding up? Feels like it's too late to change.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16
File: 25.jpg (57 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
57 KB, 550x366
How are you holding up? Feels like it's too late to change. It's a hopeless feel
>>
mature age student here (28)

>do assignment
>spend literally 100 hours on it
>dont think ive done enough
>start prepping to have failed
>end up developing plan of leaving school and finally finding a job for the first time in my life
>get results back
>High Distinction

literally every time
>>
I'm doing a coding boot camp that should help me get a decent job. Lack of funds is the worst part of my life right now
>>
Idk mayne. Shit has been good but I pretty much want to kill myself.

>had gfs, including girls I crushed hard on
>BS in Journalism from top teir school
>reporter for daily print publication in cozy lil town
>want to die

I think it has to do with reporting on death and destruction. I'm lucky to make it through a week without someone dying in an accident or a house burning down.

Sigh
>>
>>29623744
I know that feel. I have a decent job, but am certain it's going to fall apart. I'm told I'm doing well, but I don't think I'm anywhere good enough.
>>
26 here. Keep flip-flopping between wanting to commit sudoku and wanting to get jacked. Quit my job last week to off myself. It's kind of nice being NEET again though, so I might stick it out for a little while longer.
>>
File: mahmoud_ahmadinejad.jpg (79 KB, 345x500) Image search: [Google]
mahmoud_ahmadinejad.jpg
79 KB, 345x500
>>29623700
>30, soon 31
>NEET for almost 2 and half years
>less than 200$ in life savings
>wasted a decade and some change of my life studying things I didn't like and wasn't good at, because I had no guidance from my parents or even any moment to think for myself and take a break
>thought I was maybe dying from AIDS, but I'm not so that's good.
>I hate my life and hate myself for becoming this live-at-home tub of shit

but at least I figured out what I want from life. I want to produce and write shitty top 40 pop music. I'm not being sarcastic or anything. That'll be my day job to pay the bills, my night job will be producing obscure death metal covers of anime theme songs as an ater-ego.

Plus this new Sum 41 song is pretty good. It's not the same pop-punk fun stuff from when I was 16 but that's probably a good thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waixG1Dhr3w
>>
>>29623978

>I want to produce and write shitty top 40 pop music

Nice anon, are you using FL studio? Im trying to do the same even though i work fulltime and absolutely need a nap everyday after work, leaving me with little free time during most daya
>>
File: 14020427565009.jpg (28 KB, 230x429) Image search: [Google]
14020427565009.jpg
28 KB, 230x429
fuck these threads. always full of successful normalfags and succesful failed normalfags. fuck you all
>>
>>29624581
>Nice anon, are you using FL studio?

That's right, I actually bought it some years ago and just neglected it until very recently. I also have some other DAW plugins like a torrented copy of Massive and some free chiptune VSTs as well like Syntendo and PooBoy.

Unfortunately creativity doesn't some from a dead void so I've made very little progress besides relearning musical theory and relearning to play the piano.
>>
File: 1feel6.png (261 KB, 346x372) Image search: [Google]
1feel6.png
261 KB, 346x372
>tfw 26
>bone on bone knee and hip
>HKV
>no degree
>looking for a job
>they're taken by the motivated HS kids
>can't compete with them
>got a rejection letter for a cart pushing job
>>
File: image.png (490 KB, 1196x797) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490 KB, 1196x797
>32
>live at home
>KHV
>zero prospects
>dwell on the past
>revenge fantasies, too cowardly to follow through
>im "the smart one" and it benefits me none at all
>too stupid to use my "smarts"
>drug addict older brother keeps trying to come back to live here
>triggered earlier by pic of smug lesbian getting her ass eaten
>dont want attractive lesbians to be a thing/happy
My only consolation is voting to MAGA.
>>
>>29624615
>fuck these threads. always full of successful normalfags and succesful failed normalfags. fuck you all
I stopped following them when I realize even the worst off person in them will be better off than me simply because they're mostly from good countries :(
>>
>>29625124
Canada? You can blow dogs there, you know.
>>
File: 1465003960310.jpg (33 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1465003960310.jpg
33 KB, 400x343
Turning 25 in 2 days and im still a HKV NEET failure with barely any education and no bright future I have disappointed my father
>>
Nice job (had to go through 12 or 13 of them to get to this one)
Super lonely
Always have considered myself a writer/musician, though I never have inspiration and just browse websites all night
Just 1 or 2 friends live in my town, never see them
Can't be entertained by vidya/tv/books hardly anymore
Think about the past constantly
Think about the future constantly
is this hell?
>>
>>29624581
Producer of pop/hip hop music here. Just copy another song and then change it as much as you can without it sounding bad. Seriously, it works.
>>
>>29623700
>Feels like it's too late to change
At 25? No it's not. It's not too late at 30. Or 40.

All this self defeatist nonsense is what holds you back. It's over when you say it's over. Dickhead.
>>
>>29625746
Nice, tell me what I can do at 39, please be specific.
>>
>>29625775
How can I do that when I don't know your situation?

If retirees can go back to fucking work in their 60's then you should be able to find the motivation to do something when you're not even 40.
>>
>>29625817
Yeah, everyone knows all you need is motivation. Thanks for the useless bullshit I guess.
>>
File: iktfb-asriel.png (73 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
iktfb-asriel.png
73 KB, 500x461
>tfw you're a child trapped in an adult's body
>tfw everyone else managed to grow up properly and do something worthwhile with their lives while you were left behind in the child world

It's like everyone else had a class where they learned how to be a proper adult, live a satisfying life and learned all the skills they needed to learn and you skipped school that day.
>>
>>29625854
What did you think they were going to do, feed you useful advice?
>>
>>29624794
i'm glad you're using FL studio, anon. it's a great DAW. only normies think ableton/pro tools is better
>>
>26
>still at home
>fat
>unemployed
>miserable
>>
>>29625863
I genuinely hope for it every single time. If I didn't, I'd be dead by now. That's why every time it's such a massive disappointment. :(
>>
>>29625980
Have you been involuntarily held?
Do you live near an airport?

Have you applied to work for TSA yet?
>>
>>29626004
>involuntarily held
What does that mean?

Btw, I'm not American. I'm fully aware that everyone who can't sort their life out in such a rich country that gives out free money and free jobs is a retard or a crazy person.
>>
>>29626082
Sorry bro, I can try to some some of your feels for you if you're a slav, buy that's about it.
>>
Anyone have any guides on learning how to play the piano, build things, learn programing or anything else that is vaguely productive?
>>
How do I make friends and get a social life?
>haven't had any friends for a decade
>>
>>29626153
I'm in the same boat, anon.

It's so hard figuring out things to talk with people and what they're comfortable with and all. I feel like I'm always the one trying to come up with conversation topics and the other isn't really bothering. Sigh.
>>
as long as you aren't 29, 25+ aint so bad, you can really start again, I have met lots of people 25+ && < 29 who went back to school and made it work with good jobs. But why you would want to work I don't know, the NEET life is the superior way to live.
>>
>>29623766
report back your results, I have heard that those camps can be pretty good and do get you a job.
>>
Everyday I wonder how long I'll last as a wageslave before killing myself. This worker ant existence is not for me.
>>
>Feeling major depressed seeing couple posts and my friends going on date
>Not sure how to get back in the dating circle after 6 months
>Falls into a deeper depression

Like damn, it shouldn't be this hard. I think I'm a fairly attractive chick. I'm just really nervous and shy and have trouble talking/flirting. Guys always take that as me not being into it but I just don't know to react!
>>
>>29626122
Sure, pay a shitload of money for someone to teach you in a structured way that actually works. Same as anything else in life.
>>
>almost went normie
>had job, final year at uni
>fucked both up
>failed uni, almost lost job

Wew, that was a close one lads, was almost happy there for a minit.
>>
>>29626153
>tfw uni student living at home
Making friends is impossible for a man like me.
>>
>>29626233
I'd like to try learn by myself
>>
>>29626218
>hasn't dated anyone in 6 months.
>6 months
Is that really that bad anon?
>>
File: image.gif (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
48 KB, 600x600
>>29625858
>tfw marriage is something that just happens.... To everyone else
>>
>>29626308
Doesn't work, you'll just give up, you need to literally sit in the school bench, so to speak, and have someone funnel it into your head.
>>
>old best friend from uni passed uni this year
>he got a chick pregnant a couple months ago
>he's got qualifications and a family at 21
>I haven't had a gf since secondary school
>I failed uni
>My social skills get worse by the day

fucking kill me
>>
>>29626309
Considering the relationship was my longest (a year), yeah? I don't know, I guess the wound is still fresh? It ended sorta badly and I'm lovesick.
>>
File: 1434298767252-4.png (94 KB, 625x1254) Image search: [Google]
1434298767252-4.png
94 KB, 625x1254
>>29626218
>vagina easy mode
>6 months

try harder
>>
>>29623744
>Server class in college
>Exam is start to finish setting up a server
>Do almost all of it in one day when you have 3 weeks to set it up
>Stuck at last step. Google is no help
>Work on it 8 hours a week trying to do the one thing (Can't get the test workstation to connect)
>reinstall and do everything over again multiple times on all involved computers
>Final day see if somehow website hosting could somehow cause the problem
>Screw that up messing with it for 4 hours in a row
>Turn in
>97%
>Only problem was 1 website didn't load
What I had done in the first 2 days was already worked fine on the teacher's computer to test them and I would have gotten 100% if I had left it alone for 3 weeks and stayed home instead of worrying about it and doing the same thing over and over on shitty laptops.
>>
File: image.png (876 KB, 1045x663) Image search: [Google]
image.png
876 KB, 1045x663
>>29626218
>has vagina
>"fairly attractive"
>single
>>
>26
>never had a relationship
>no friends
>Live at home, parents constantly telling me to get a job
>Can't gather up the courage to even apply for one
>make so little on autismbucks that no money ever saves up in my bank even if I live as poorly as possible and never use them for anything fun
>been 7 years since I had sex and my mind is constantly clouded by pussy hunger
>have dreams of raping women and killing people almost every night
>just waiting for my parents to die of old age so I can kill myself without making them feel like shit
>>
File: 1465546862593.jpg (193 KB, 602x620) Image search: [Google]
1465546862593.jpg
193 KB, 602x620
Been in a bit of a rut, really. I've got the sort of life a normal person yearns for but I feel like something's missing.
>job I like that pays well and is comfortable
>married to a girl I love, talking about kids
>nice house in a nice town sort of, it's nice enough but most houses around here anymore are mcmansions
It's like I've got this big empty spot in my heart and I just don't know what goes there.
>>
>>29625858
Feel the same way anon. I'm a child trapped in an adult's body. I have no idea how to be a successful adult and have no clue how some people I know seem to live life so easily.
>>
File: 1463796153667.png (322 KB, 1121x922) Image search: [Google]
1463796153667.png
322 KB, 1121x922
>27
>hkv
>still in class
>with "adults' who havent finished or have gone back to school
>all 23-35ish
>all probably dont suspect me
>could possibly lose virginity
>don't know what to do and worried if i fuck it wil be terrible and ruin me
>>
>>29627088
By being fully integrated into socioeconomic structures. Once you're integrated, you pretty much live on autopilot.
>>
>>29623700
Wizard reporting. It is too late for me.
>>
>>29623700

>Work
>World not so bad
>One person fuck it up by insulting my friend
>Have angry encounter with drunk fucktard
>He backs off after calling me a race traitor
>Have this weird nationalist vs nationalist bant.
>Fly home fucking sitting infront of computer with fuckall to do
>Wish I punched that drunk nazi. His dad was there and I didn't want to humuliate his son infront of him
>God just knowing you spawned such a cunt would make doubt if it was even worth raising it.
>>
>23
>almost two years a neet after college
>decide I need to make money even if it compromises my principles
>join navy
>now almost 26
>hate my job
>denbts nearly all paid
>planning to save a bit more then start my own weaboo company and live a semi-neet life again

Life is better when you give up on 3D. Reality sucks, reject it!
>>
>>29628102

>Great graphics shit gameplay.
>>
>>29625858
>child trapped in adult body
>never going to be a full human being
this is why we become wizards anon. it doesn't really take the feel away though.
>>
>feel like a fucking newfag asking this

Whats HKV? Normally try to work out abbreviations from context within the posts but can't figure anything out on this one
>>
>>29628464
I'd assume it's handholdless, kissless virgin or hugless, kissless virgin
>>
>30
>People I grew up with have kids entering high school

fml
>>
>tfw your family thought you were the "smart one"

Just because I was quiet doesn't mean I was smart.
>>
File: 1372959002506.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1372959002506.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
Who else /scared of diabetes/ here?

I smell my pee every time and it seems to get sweeter, but I'm too terrified to get tested. I'm only slightly overweight, but I eat way too much sugary shit.
>>
>>29623700
27yo here
my best friend is going to tell me he's marrying his gf later today

I'm still a kissless virgin
I think I'll drink myself to death over the weekend
>>
File: 1429118576733.jpg (129 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1429118576733.jpg
129 KB, 668x712
>buy a vive
>feel a smidgeon of happiness while playing waifu game
>screen gives out after just one fucking day
>have to wait months for repair
>>
>26
>doing a nursing internship
>have to hide the fact that i want to die for every minute
>putting on my polite face and friendly attitude is making me feel a weird combination of despair and hopelessness once i can stop pretending

Is anyone else in a situation where they literally have everything they would need in life, but somehow they can't cope with it and want to die?
>>
>>29629211

Are you jealous?
I kind of understand it and I'd want to die too, but not because of jealousy. Mostly because seeing others do those things makes me realize how much of a pathetic failure I am.
You shouldn't be jealous, because it's really pathetic and disgusting.
>>
>>29626323

I'm literally scared of marriage. What scares me is:

>if i ever marry someone, it will be a person i don't like, out of despair and because i couldn't find anything better
>i have no social connections, no one would come to my wedding since i refused to go to other people's weddings
>i wouldn't be able to deal with a wedding and the attention with all the despair while doing it reluctantly
>>
>tfw turning 25 in 2 days

is this the point of no return?
>>
>>29630635
>nursing internship
>polite face and friendly attitude
lmao. nurses at my local hospital are openly short with people, blatantly sarcastic, and don't smile. somehow, it's accepted as long as they do their job.

but iktf. i work in customer service. i tried to always be pleasant. but eventually i stopped *trying*. if i was in a tired, uncaring mood, i just let it reflect in my voice. if i was in an extra polite mood, i did that.

just don't curse at the patients or ignore them or something and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1467012146785.png (31 KB, 720x644) Image search: [Google]
1467012146785.png
31 KB, 720x644
Other than my plebeian parents being extremely insufferable and purposefully obstructive at times and my friends being unable to keep their schedules, i could be doing a lot worse. Been doing a lot of fixing random stuff lately again since there's constant small shit that kept piling up requiring my attention. My mom has been less of a drunkard again in the evening or she simply manages to hide it better, although she did sleep in my sisters' empty room now for some weird fucking reason for two nights straight already, something which she usually doesn't do, likely just one of her little games again or something

My dad also has too much time on his hands and keeps nagging me about the bullshit diagnosis i've got over half a decade ago (it wouldn't be the first one that got revised) which he's conveniently blaming for all his own parenting mistakes (he always sucked at being a father imo) so he can lean back with a clean conscience

Also my ingrown toe area is getting better aswell after one and a half week of treatment by mself

Not a perfect situation but i'm working with what i have available. I just hope one day i'll be able to fuck a woman once more
>>
File: 1461379293364.png (23 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1461379293364.png
23 KB, 500x480
>27th birthday coming up
>Khv
>Actually getting scared that it's not all going to work out
>Friends are getting married and shit, even the really weird ones
>Not great desu
>>
>>29624874
Your sad life induced a hearty chuckle from me. Thanks you worthless shit.
>>
>>29625854
Waaaah, I'm so sad and pathetic, waaaahhhh. Kill yourself
>>
Bumping to hear from more 25+ robots
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.